Life has become constant struggle:on the verge of breaking down

Started by jayesh the angel, February 17, 2012, 12:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayesh the angel

Hello learned Gurus,

I need some help in deriving my correct lagn.

I have tried to visit a lot of vedic astrologers, and they all contradict each other. Some say its leo and some say its virgo.

My details are as follows:

Name: Jayesh Agrawal
Date: 31/01/1984
Time: not known( an estimated time given by mom is btn 9 to 10 pm )
place: Mumbai

jayesh the angel

Hi learned seniors,

Please take out some time to analyse my chart, I see few from these group have blocked my profile from sending U2Us to them, its sad to see that people have more intrest in showing off their knowledge by predicting results of cricket matches and staying away from helping genuine people who needs their help.

If there are any genuine astrologers here in this group who practice astrology for a noble cause of helping a individual suffering through miseries of life please reply to my post.

gauranggroups

Jayesh,

I tried checking your Birth Time using RPs.. It should be 21:14 hrs IST.. Cross check it with some real good / experienced Astrologer.. Don\'t do it with any half baked Astrologers who have experience just for namesake and with no real good knowledge in any one particular system.. The reason for why I\'m telling like this is you\'ll get lotsa contradictions then and you\'ll be totally confused in the end.. So do take care..

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

jayesh the angel

Thanks Gaurangji,

I really appriciate your effort, What you said is really true. I must have met, more than 10 or 15 astrologers till now and their opinion is in sharp  contradiction.

And i have really lost hope that whether will I be ever able ractify my chart.
Anyways thnx for the generous act of yours.  

jayesh the angel

Dear Astro Legends,
I am Jayesh, I am facing Grave situation since 2012, things just do not fall in place, especially in career and personal life is hell.  Each day  brings greater struggle then the previous one. I changed a job with the hope of a better life in  early 2013, but it only brought even more problems, I was working in humiliating conditions, which broke my  self image into pieces, and I  had to  resign from job without having anything else in my hand.Since Dec 2013 I am jobless, trying to search for jobs, even trying for one walk-in interview each day. but things are not working out.
I am totally depressed the way things have folded out in my life, at one point of time I was the provider for my family, and now since 6 months I am being burden on family. both my parents are retired.
please help me and tell me when will I get a Job and will it be a overseas job?
I am also ready to move anywhere(including outside India) for job as, I have grown frustrated with family and want to make my life away from home.

my details are as below:
Name: Jayesh Ramesh Agrawal
Date of birth: 31st jan 1984
time of birth: 9.30 pm

Place of birth: Mumbai

Dear learned people please help.

Regards,
Jayesh Agrawal

Seetaram

I'm taking birth time corrected by Gaurang as above.
Your bad days can come to end in 2nd half of this year (after july 1st week and before december)
Take whatever job comes your way. I dont see travel and you might get a job in current city or very nearby
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

jayesh the angel

Thank you very much sir, for taking the time, attention and care to reply to my query.
I am in to accounting industry for 7 years, since dec 2013 I am unemployed, given many interviews but do not get selected or put on hold. please let me know when will get a suitable job?
Also I am trying for masters but have failed 3 times in last 5 years, each time exam time comes near some family emergency pops up, and I am deprived of giving exams,out of 3 attempt 2 times my mom had fall sick and hospitalised. Please tell me if I will be able to complete my masters, I really want to do masters and then PHD.
please help me.

jayesh the angel

Dear Senior members pls shed some more light on my chart, I am still struggling with job offers, one particular job , I heard from a inside source I am selected there but no official email has been sent to me, its been more than 20 days I have given interview there.

Kindly look into my chart.

jayesh the angel

Dear Seetarmji,
you were right.: )
I got a job in my city with a training institute, though I did not get too enthusiastic pay package as agreed at the time of interview, but I guess something is always better than nothing.
could you please suggest when will be able to regain my lost glory and again become independent.
a million bows to you supreme knowledge.

thank u so much. ;D

nangapunga

Things should start going good frm 20 Jan 2015 onwards
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात