karma comes first, God comes next

Started by Virinchi, May 05, 2009, 06:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msrhprasad

Karma....Billgates is not doing any Maa Lakshmi pooja...he is richest person in the world.
and Sir Einstein, did not do any Maa Saraswathi pooja ...he was Genius...
this is their poorva punya....?

msrhprasad

Dear Mr.Virinchi,
Fortunately, i have read it just now time is 5.01a.m, every one should be realized it incl.me....its a fact...
but one doubt,
now a days almost all are performing poojas,homas,visiting temples...all are this only for their mental satisfaction only?
peak stage in devotion / surrender to the god 100%..can we see such people in these days?
and one final doubt
if a person reaches peak stage in devotion, even though
will he ask to the God, resolve his problems related to materialistic i.e financial problems/job/house/health etc.,
or
pray for Moksha?
Sincere regards,

Quote from: Virinchi on May 05, 2009, 06:20:45 PM
This is fact.

Whether we pray to god or not, whether we perform remedies like wearing gemstones, crystal healing, reiki, chanting mantras etc, karma will give us what it has to, or rather what we deserve......

pallavi

If you are still thinking that money=punya, then nobody can help

Chirag Gupta

beautifully explained by you vrinchi ji ! thanks for such an article :)

sourav123

But my question is why that we did take our very first birth? to play in the mud  means to manifest our desire? What force a free soul to take very first birth on this solar system. Please enlighten  :-[ :-X
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Virinchi

It (time) never began (anaadi = an(no) + aadi (begining) ) and will never end (ananth = an (no) + antha(end) ).
Only because you feel that few events have manifested by time, you think that it might have started somewhere.
You will understand this only if you have experienced timelessness at some stage

For everyone who didnt understand the above, the only reality is present and try to Live the Moment, rather than think about past (which you cannot change), or worry about future (which you do not know yet)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Rajahans

@ Virinchi garu, 200% agree with your post.
Please suggest, what one can do after understanding that (past)... Is there any thing we as human can make (present) adjustments for future....
Your Talent is ''GOD gift'' to you !
What you do with it is your ''Gift back to GOD''!!!!

sourav123

Virinchi Sir,
Great. That makes a lot of sense but does that mean there is no  concept like first birth or no such thing really exist and this is just another thought of our mind after accumulating so much  of information we are creating our own story. If yes than what is the real cause of being here, dealing with worldly affairs. How this all started.  Just curious :)
I can understand that there is nothing like time as this is all human mind made stuff. Which is nothing but just a thought/creation of human mind. There is only present moment.
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Bhavani

When you understood that it never started  then why do you ask when it started ?

Apparao

Karma itself takes entire time and God is left with none to come next....
In other sense, God comes in the form of Karma first and then doesn't find enough time to come in original form