Author Topic: China horoscope and future  (Read 32999 times)

nagesh_vejju

will china go on a war with india
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »
What about India?

Astrology Forums

China horoscope and future
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:40:09 PM »

Apparao

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24:35 AM »
india will be superpower in population and corruption

nagesh_vejju

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 10:26:10 PM »
yeah you are correct, That is the reason why India is still developing country. I hope at least my next generation will see the Developed India.

chensree

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 09:55:19 AM »
India will be in 2nd position

rishi8011

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 01:27:59 AM »
is this a serious prediction.... bcoz i can\'t see india there

Anoo

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:44 AM »
indians will reach there only after they overcome their biggest hurdle - CORRUPTION

Astrology Forums

China horoscope and future
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:40:09 PM »

chensree

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 10:44:06 PM »
Even though we have corrupted systems still our country made progress. It will continue in mere future well.

Shree

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »
Not sure about the India growth thing. GDP has grown by around 8-9% and so has inflation. Infact average GDP growth was 8.2% from 2004 to 2010 and Inftation was more than 8%. So real GDP growth is almost 0. On top of it population has grown by more than 1% which means individually each of us has been poorer.

orangeprince

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 08:36:58 PM »
Watch this to know about the currency and how we are all(humans) being played by corporations and governments.

https://www.youtube.com/user/zeitgeistmovie?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/10/El_OlaAG_ZY
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

gauranggroups

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »
China\'s growth is not good for India. Now itself, they started thinking us as their competitors and started playing political pranks on us. Pakistan has been claiming Kashmir as theirs. Now China started claiming that Arunachal Pradesh as theirs. Recently, they\'ve released their country\'s map which shows that Arunachal Pradesh as a part of China. That\'s really disgusting. Already 1/4th of the Kashmir\'s top is with pakistan and another 1/4th is with China. I dunno where India will go if China becomes a Super Power. From the top, they are supporting pakistan against us and from the bottom, they\'ve supported Srilanka and has got a military base (Kacha Theevu), which is very few kilometers away from India. Hence the Securuty threats are becoming high for India.

Can anyone predict about these things precisely using KP? It\'ll be nice to know.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter