Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Topic started by: aastha93 on December 18, 2010, 08:00:08 PM

Title: Need some guidance
Post by: aastha93 on December 18, 2010, 08:00:08 PM
i need some helpful career advice. i am born on 14 january 1993 at 9:42am in Chandigarh, India. i wish to take part in medical entrance exams in april to may 2011. i need to know if i m making a right career choice. how is this time period for me. i want to become a surgeon on my later life. thanks for the HELP..
Title: need career advice
Post by: Star Dust on December 22, 2010, 11:48:51 AM
good decision. your jupiter\'s transition is getting powerful from this month till 9th of may 2011.
so it will help you get good rank in entrance exam. but saturn is not in favourable position, so you may be disturbed frequently and may not concentrate.

even if you miss in 2011, you can re attempt in 2012 and you according to your chart, best suited profession for you is medicine.

If you have some patience now and keep trying, in long run when Sani moves out of your moon sign, you have all chances to become surgeon
Title: need career advice
Post by: aastha93 on December 22, 2010, 12:31:15 PM
i dont know about reattempting in 2012 .. but this was really helpful .. some encouraging advice can work wonders .. THANK YOU SO MUCH ..:)
Post by: aastha93 on May 02, 2011, 10:45:38 PM
These days I am facing a stagnancy in my life. I am not finding answers for anything. Maybe my bad times have started or is it just my state of mind ?

I am finding myself constantly involved in thinking process which is most of the time about useless issues. Concentration problems were already predicted for me in this forum but I feel this is more then just concentration issue.

Almost right from December last year I have started to feel such things but maybe these were going on from a long time. Its only that I realised at this time.

Is it just an effect of my current dasha and planetary influences OR an underlying psychological condition ? If yes, then I think I definitely need some help.

Need some answers regarding this. Also how long these effects will be felt ? Does future seem better or I need to be prepared up for more turmoil ?

Birth data is as follows:

January 14, 1993 at 09:42 AM in Chandigarh.
Post by: Varenya on May 03, 2011, 02:38:14 PM
current dasa of rahu-saturn is bad between 2009 sept - 2012 july.
Also saturn\'s weak transit with just 1 point(ashtakavarg) in your moon sign is also a problem since 2009 sept.
This will end in november 2011 and then saturn moves to libra with 3 points, which is better to some extent.

Jupiter till may 7th night is with 8 points and aspecting virgo, but its a malefic for virgo and ever since it re-entered pisces in dec 2010, it will try to keep you busy but without proper and useful results.
But other planets in pisces are disturbing your mind and this will slowly start ending from next week as they leave pisces.

see this for more :
https://www.astrogle.com/astro-predictions/seven-planets-influencing-pisces-and-virgo-in-april-2011.html

you will slowly experience better days from mid may 2011, nov 2011 and finally after july 2012.

next dasa of rahu-mercury between 2012 july - 2015 jan is very good
Post by: aastha93 on May 03, 2011, 11:38:15 PM
Thanks a lot for this reading. Finally I should be hoping for better days. Also Mars changed sign today. Now lets see what results it brings in its own sign Aries. Infact, today was a lot better day than some days in the last week ( these results should be attributed to Moon\'s current position in Bharani which is owned by Venus and it is in its exaltation or Mars\'s change of sign ? ).

I observed something strange about what you have said. According to the birth time I have mentioned, My Rahu-Mercury dasa starts in May 2012, But you have mentioned it in July 2012. Have you rectified the timing or maybe I am mistaken about the starting period of dasa ?
Post by: Varenya on May 04, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
sorry. you are right about dasa timings
Post by: Virinchi on July 09, 2011, 12:02:57 AM
you have very bad transit of saturn going on now.
Just have to wait till november 15th 2011 for sani to move into libra
Atleast have to wait till sani leaves your birth constellation on sept 19th.

you might be looking for some sort of employment or change of job/circumstances, which is possible after may 2012 when jupiter transits sun owned constellation, krittika and you enter Rahu-mercury dasa.

regarding mind, your lagna lord is also your 12th lord(biggest disadvantage for kumbha lagna ppl) and its also placed in 12th.
So, you never tend to complete any task you start with same zeal with which you started.
to some extent, jupiter\'s aspect would save you from this saturn negativity.

you might be too young to think about this now, but atleast till end of 2014 stay away from love stories
Post by: aastha93 on July 13, 2011, 04:41:39 PM
Yes, I am looking for change in my education course. And presently I have just received a confirmation for admission but it is not the course I wanted, yet better than nothing (cause presently I don\'t have anything in my hand as I left my University and appeared another time for exams).

I felt luck ditched me this time very badly (missed the exams, didn\'t get seat though I had rank in the cutoff range, scored better but ranking went down and many more things I never expected.) Even this letter has reached very late as I just have one day to respond now.

Now the dilemma is if I should consider this as final, the best I can get or wait for another year, which seems very difficult to do. What do I have in store for me ? being a Doctor or studying Chemistry ?

I know till the end of this transit I am not really going to see good days and get rid of anxiety but what worries me more is the fact that if I wait for another year and even that doesn\'t get me what I want but something else, I\'ll be totally clueless again.
Post by: Virinchi on July 13, 2011, 06:28:21 PM
your position will improve only after november 2011(saturn\'s current transit is very bad with just 1 point in ashtakavarga and rahu-saturn dasa till May 2012, gives delayed results because of retro mars)

getting admission is difficult in present dasa and transit and you cant wait till 2014 for better days to come.
You will study something related, like pharmacy or chemistry

you will also learn and practice astrology as hobby.

If you can wait till 2012 may end, and try again, you will get better oppurtunity than present one
Post by: aastha93 on July 13, 2011, 09:44:32 PM
Thank you so much for response.

I got the call letter for Pharmacy only. This university is the one I have always wanted to join. So I believe this oppurtunity is good enough, yet my parents are reluctant to let me join this course as they believe I will get a seat for MBBS again, as in my first attempt (last year August) I had made it to a good college for MBBS, yet I decided to go for another year, dropped that seat. It was Rahu-Saturn-Venus dasa for me. And that\'s natural that they have expectations again.

However, I don\'t seem to have any option right now other than to wait cause if the university people don\'t extend the date, reaching so far to south is not possible in one day. So probably will update tomorrow if I get extension or not.
Post by: aastha93 on July 15, 2011, 11:42:48 PM
No response from admission authorities. So I should conclude that they have rejected my plea and I am left with one option and that is to wait for call from other institutions where I have qualified. Even if those don\'t really work significantly, I will appear in the next academic session hoping I\'ll make it again, with blessings from God and efforts.
Post by: orangeprince on July 16, 2011, 12:20:34 AM
All the best Aastha being a dear friend i guess all would be well as predicted (Virinchi) in the coming months.
Post by: Varenya on July 16, 2011, 07:15:05 AM
may be next year you will score more marks if you attemp again, but i dont think its a good idea to wait for one more year if you find any admission oppurtunity this year.
because next 4 months would be still tough on you and its better not to sit idle and think about past or present.
take any oppurtunity and get busy
Post by: aastha93 on July 16, 2011, 11:04:17 AM
Thank you for response.
This applies only if I get an oppurtunity which I can even avail unlike the last one.  
So next week is the deciding period now, when I\'ll almost know what I am going to do.
Post by: Varenya on July 16, 2011, 03:20:08 PM
transit of jupiter is favourable from sunday even though dasa and saturn transit are not.
keep us updated . we all wish to see you as doctor soon :)
Post by: aastha93 on July 23, 2011, 01:18:19 PM
No positive response.
Appearing next year is the only option left.

@Varenya, thank you so much for the good wishes and help. I just hope now the reamining time phase goes better than it has been going till now.
Post by: Seetaram on August 03, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
good luck aastha.
your dasa and transits will change by next year so you should definitely make it in 2012
Post by: vlbedoc on August 03, 2011, 05:50:59 PM
good luck aastha..!

take this as a learning opportunity.. i know it is tough, trust me, i have been there, done that alll.. it is tough knowing all ur fellow classmates are in universities and ur not... it will be tough when ur still doing mbbs and then internship and then pg exams and then pg, when ur classmates from school would have become mba\'s and other masters and earning 5-8 lacs a yr, maybe more..

BUT.. know beforehand that every action has a reaction.. it\'s like the relationship b/w force and acceleration.. u r taking the greater load, u will have to put in greater force.. in the end, after u have put in so much effort, and things start rolling, u will feel the acceleration.. that is thrilling.. but till then, u have to be patient..
it\'s the most important trait to acquire in order to become a successful doctor.. patience is the key..

and look at the larger picture... its 1 year in long life... ur not losing much.. \"this too shall pass\".. :)
good luck with all ur endeavors.. i can\'t help u astrologically, but if u need any help in ur studies or abt mbbs, let me know..
Post by: aastha93 on August 03, 2011, 11:40:57 PM
@ Seetaram and vlbdoc

Thank you so much.
I know, keeping patience is all I can do right now and kinda I am doing that only.
Started preparing again with a hope :)
Looking forward for better days soon.
Post by: aastha93 on June 01, 2012, 09:23:22 PM
Done with exams.
Waiting for results.
Post by: Virinchi on June 02, 2012, 09:53:50 AM
your current dasa of rahu-merc since past week is better than previous ones.
except for bad saturn transit, rest are in your favor
Post by: sourav123 on June 02, 2012, 11:02:17 AM
Be patient and relax trust god do your hardwork :( :( that is the only key, I am saying because i dont belive in luck that much from now on-wards.
26-30 time failed in government vacancies exams. Did work hard but. Luck is not there.
30+ count one today as i get one more result against me
and one more is coming later today
ab to aadat si hai aise jeene ki   :no:dont know whats going wrong.
Post by: gauranggroups on June 02, 2012, 01:34:34 PM
@aastha93,

Don\'t worry! You\'ll get what you deserve.. Virinchi has predicted positively.. So hope for the good.. You are a young girl.. But you\'ve waited for almost a year for this opportunity with patience like a \'Tapas\'.. You\'ll get the \'Boon\' as the result of that \'Tapas\'..

May God bless you! All the Best!!
Post by: aastha93 on July 23, 2012, 10:55:26 PM
As predicted earlier, my results were better this year. Rather I should say \"far better\". Not as better as I had expected but now I can do nothing about that.
Now I have some choices regarding courses and colleges too, as compared to last year when I had little choice.
I am getting the same courses in my hometown and in other states too. So now I have to compare the colleges but I am really unable to decide on anything. Hostel or home ?

Will update once I decide and join one of the colleges.
Post by: vlbedoc on July 24, 2012, 02:14:31 AM
good to know.. congrats.. and good luck, its a big decision!
Post by: LEO on July 24, 2012, 11:26:03 PM
one advise i would like to give here.. (its not astrological or about your college academics)
I\'ve observed in my life that people who stay with parents till they get married or even after that, will not achieve much in their lives.
They lack the general drive needed to make it big in life as everything is taken care of by family.

People who lived away from family during their teenage and early 20s tend to mature more and plan their lives and careers better.

A person learns till 25 (before this, you should learn to live independently), apply knowledge between 25-35, get returns after 35.
so i would suggest you to travel away from home.
it will make you a better person
Post by: Virinchi on August 21, 2012, 08:49:25 AM
aastha, i dont see you travelling much far away from home for studies.
it may not be MBBS exactly but you will find admission in some other fields of medicine like dentistry etc.
you should be studying in or closer to your city itself, and you already know that only present is somewhat tougher but future looks bright
Post by: vlbedoc on August 21, 2012, 08:26:13 PM
this is probably the sign you were looking for Aastha.. Virinchi is spot on regarding your dilemma and what we discussed.. hope it helps you in deciding.. good luck!
Post by: aastha93 on August 26, 2012, 04:33:57 PM
@Virinchi, you are correct. I got admission in Dental college and its near to my city. I have joined there.
Final decision about course will be on 28 Sept. on the day of final counseling.

@vlbedoc, I have joined the college but still I am finding it hard to develop interest in dentistry subjects. I am trying.

I\'ll be updating once I make a final decision.
Post by: gauranggroups on August 26, 2012, 11:53:59 PM
@aastha93,

Congrats for getting admission in a Dental College!

Hope there\'s no looking back for you henceforth. Put in your best efforts in whatever you do, the results will be taken care by God. All the Best!!

Virinchi,

You\'ve proved once again that you are at your usual best! Keep guiding more and more people, mate!!
Post by: Seetaram on July 01, 2013, 10:25:49 PM
are you continuing in dentistry since sept 2012 ?
Post by: aastha93 on July 03, 2013, 12:51:19 PM
No. I didn't continue with dentistry. I waited for all rounds of counseling to clear till the end of August, almost two months. Then I quit at the last round of counseling in September. I had the option for Pharmacy in Chandigarh and continuing with that, since then. Life was very busy in the last year. I practically stayed in the library all the time after college. I worked hard and topped in my first semester exam but my result didn't get declare officially, even till now, because of some issue. Hoping for things to get better.
Post by: Anoo on July 03, 2013, 12:56:56 PM
are you planning to continue in pharmacy or try again for MBBS next year ?
i think you know your dasa and transits
Post by: aastha93 on July 04, 2013, 02:04:06 PM
I am planning to continue. I have no option.
Post by: Virinchi on July 04, 2013, 02:50:51 PM
continue.. but in 2014 try for one last time to get into MBBS again.
rahu-merc-jup is helping better than what past dasas did.
there is no loss in writing the exam again next year.. remember, this will decide your career.

usually rahu in mercury's sign (especially in virgo) helps to study MBBS.
sun, mercury and rahu dasas are good periods for medical education.
you are going through rahu dasa but rahu is in mars sign and mercury constellation.
mars deals with calcium, bones, bonemarrow etc in body.. thats why i thought you would go for dentistry atleast.

your 4th and 10th sublord venus is in rahu's star again which is indicating something related to medicines.
from sept 1st till 2014 july JUP will be in its own constellation. SAT will also enter JUP's constellation from nov 2013 and stay for 14 months.
So, ideal period is your rahu-merc-jup which falls between those helpful transits.
if you want more details i can help through email too..
but consider this
Post by: aastha93 on July 04, 2013, 06:35:40 PM
I wrote the exam this year too but without any preparation. I rather wanted to focus on what I was doing. I scored 94 percentile. That's not good enough. So no hopes this year.

I would need to prepare for the exam if I plan to attempt again.
This will be tough, concentrating at two things at a time.
I will still try one last time with all the effort I can put in, though I believe cracking this exam requires a full time dedication.
Post by: vlbedoc on July 09, 2013, 06:43:40 PM
Thats amazing, Aastha, to get 94 percentile w/o prep! Imagine what will happen if you prepare?!

I will pray for you that God gives you enough time and strength to prepare again, if you decide to, and give you the desired result.. all the best with everything :-)
Post by: Seetaram on July 12, 2013, 02:10:48 AM
its hard for someone who has seen disappointments to believe that luck can suddenly turn.
but since she understands a bit of astrology, i guess she will give her last shot
Post by: aastha93 on September 08, 2014, 10:50:13 PM
I just thought to update this thread.
There's nothing new in life and I didn't try again. I was too late for the application and the format changed again.

I am doing good in studies but I have become very lazy.
I am just waiting to finish my graduation ( two years more to go ) and then explore the options.
Post by: aastha93 on February 21, 2015, 10:36:13 AM
I am starting preparation for GRE. I'll be completing my graduation in may 2016. I just want to be sure that this time it is a right decision and I'll be successfully admitted into post graduation course in Canada or USA. I'll be applying for Sept 2016 course. Please guide me. Will this happen ? And is this the right decision ? I don't want another setback this time.
Post by: Virinchi on February 22, 2015, 08:26:52 AM
Your chart supports higher education in rahu-venus but to travel abroad you do not have strong enough planets, so maybe somewhere in India.
I would say 60% chance in GRE and 75% chance to study masters in India
Post by: aastha93 on May 09, 2016, 02:50:37 PM
Hello

I have got updates from the universities I applied to. I am getting a very good offer with excellent funding in US. There's another offer from a university in Canada, however they've put some conditions before they can really accept me as grad student. With regards to master's opportunity in India, I scored All-India Rank 12 in the entrance exam and I can take admission in any institute of my choice. So both the options are open to me. I haven't finalised yet, and I am really confused.
Post by: Seetaram on May 10, 2016, 01:00:50 PM
your state of mind is (as always was) that, you ask for suggestions but take some other decisions.
you should be in India
Post by: aastha93 on May 23, 2016, 06:15:49 PM
With this state of mind, you mean I'll probably choose US.