Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Numerology => Topic started by: msrhprasad on February 27, 2011, 07:24:16 PM

Title: Does my name match my birth date
Post by: msrhprasad on February 27, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Good Day.
Learned Members.

please suggest me that whether my name matches with my lucky no or not if not how I will write my name...

My Dob:27/02/1972  

My Lucky No is 9
I write my name as \"m.s.r.h.prasad\" or Prasad.

which one is the most suitable to my lucky no or any change pls suggest.?

sincerely,
prasad
Title: Thank you very much - prasad
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 28, 2011, 09:22:52 AM
name yourself as obama and you wont become usa president
if you understand that nothng can change planetary effects in your birth chart, then you wont try to change name.

few people need name change because they are celebrities and their name is used or writtern by millions daily, so they need more positive vibrating name
Post by: msrhprasad on February 28, 2011, 09:51:19 AM
Good Day.
Dear Ms.SasirEkha.

Ahhhhh No No No please let me be just Prasad...:)

well said, I agree that,  but now a days, in many mag zines, as I read if Birth No / Lucky no not matches to our name..the native willn\'t get any growth in life...to attain growth/wealth/fame/High Income Job/status etc.etc.,,name should be matches with Birth No...:(

Your comment on above that...?

Thanks a Lot.
Sincerely,
prasad
Post by: Mithun on March 01, 2011, 03:21:43 PM
This post and the response to the post forces to me ask this question.

How many people were born on the same day, same time and place as president Obama yet why is he only the president? .......Obama and others who have his exact birth details will have the exact planet arrangement. This is why most astronomers label astrologers as charlatans.

Secondly, the difference remaining is that these individuals who share the same birth date as Obama may not have the SAME NAME AND SURNAME as him.

Therefore does name have an influence?
Without a name our conciousness will lack idendity, otherwise how can I answer the question \"who am I?\". In light of these facts it appears the name may have serious influence on the affairs of life. This coupled with astrology will excellent for predictions. However I have studied numerology for 10 years and let me say its requires more development.

Then again I know of person who has the exact name has me however our life paths are completely different. If you apply either pythagoras or chaldean numerology this person and I have exact numerical birth charts only the challenges and pinnacles change.

To answer the Mr. Prasad questions, yes I believe name makes a difference. However the day I was born and the name fate gave i\'ll keep and not change. I rather face my karma and my next birth without that complications.  
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 01, 2011, 03:31:25 PM
a proper astrologer will know some background info of the concerned person, interact with him, understand his/her situations, know their ambitions and can only say if they will be fulfilled in coming years or not.

k.p astrology explains why identical twins born at almost same time to same mother at same place have few differences in their mentality and lives

i know that a particular name has particular frequency and name change or proper naming is useful for celebrities or companies because their names are most used by others which generate more positivity upon usage.

for many others, its not necessary
Post by: Mithun on March 01, 2011, 05:28:45 PM
I worked two brothers who were twins, one was killed onsite in freak accident operating a dye cutting machine.....name is only different. The fate of these identical twins is remarkably different. Kindly explain this situation.
Post by: DCP on March 01, 2011, 07:53:44 PM
hello mithun
if you follow our posts in astro reading section, you will understand that most of us deal with k.p astrology method which is not like old fashioned vedic chart reading.
where identical twins born in 2-4 mins difference to same mother will have different sublords for few out of 12 bhavas, so their fate will dramatically change depending on the house(s) occupied and owned by those differentiating planets

in vedic astro, you will find same charts for rashi, navamsha, saptamsha etc basic charts but only see some difference if you go deep down into Akshavedamsa and Shashtyamsa etc

certainly, having a different name did not kill one of them.

if you do not understand k.p, then i cannot explain further
if you understand, then you dont need explanation
Post by: Mithun on March 01, 2011, 08:51:42 PM
I\'m using NC Lahiri, but I swtiched my vedic astrology program to KP (Krishnamurthy) to see differences. I was using Lahiri becuase the mahadasa calculated is accurate. I felt BV Raman calculations seemed off by 18 months in respect to mahadasa. However KP and Lahiri seem to be more or less the same in respect to my mahadasa just a month difference. But raman and kp agree on my moon rasi.

Seeing now how lacking I am in certain factions of astrology I decided not post anymore by being a silent Participant. Great forum looking forward see astrologers tackle queries and make predictions.
Post by: DCP on March 01, 2011, 08:56:12 PM
you are talking about different ayanamsas, which is every individual astrologers choice
but i\'m talking about using k.p method for identical twins born with 2-3 mins gap

n.c.lahiri and b.v.raman ayanamsas are different but methods to judge a chart and events are same

k.p ayanamsa is close to n.c.lahiri but method is entirely different
Post by: Mithun on March 01, 2011, 09:12:25 PM
I\'m in south Africa, here there are no  vedic astrology schools and I knw off only two vedic astologers here. They don\'t give lessons, struggling by myself its impossible learn the difference systems of all astrologers. Undergoing Saturn dasa and receiving little help in south Africa I\'m trying to learn on my own. Sorry for I seem more of obstruction than help.

Post by: seimpl on April 15, 2011, 09:08:04 PM
m.s.r.h.prasad:  you shouldnot write your name as MSRH Prasad as this is calculated to be 33 your number falls under 9-3 so you cannot have your name in 33 which is 6. This will only harm you. You can write your name as M.S. R. H Prassad which will be form 36 =9. where ever you write your name you should write it as the same but you cannot write passad or sign. use full form for sign like M.S.R.H. Prassad
Post by: seimpl on April 15, 2011, 09:09:19 PM
I also dont agree that only celebrities can have names as per numerology. I\'m a doctor not a celebrity but like to have my name suitable to my birth date
Post by: msrhprasad on April 16, 2011, 09:33:56 AM
Good Day.
Dear Seimpl.

Thank you for reply, So I should write M.S.R.H.Prassad...
well if I need put only signature how to write?

Sincerely,
prasad:)
Post by: Seetaram on April 16, 2011, 10:59:12 AM
it doesnt mean that only celebrities should have good name numerologically
its because their name is spelled and written many times by many people including media, so if they have right number, it generates more positive vibes.
they need those extra positive vibes to maintain celebrity status

for a common man, his name is not much used by others, except him, so it doesnt really matter
Post by: seimpl on April 16, 2011, 08:13:17 PM
Dear MSRH Prassad garu,

You should sign and write your name as MSRH Prassad this would be better.

Dr Rajasekhar ( Seimpl)
Post by: msrhprasad on April 16, 2011, 08:25:18 PM
Good Day.
Dr.Raja Sekhar Ji.

I under stand, and thank you very much. for kind response.

Sincerely,
M.S.R.H.Prassad:)
Post by: gauranggroups on May 18, 2011, 02:21:21 PM
Dr.Rajasekhar,

Can I know the logic behind the suggestion you\'ve given here? MSRH Prassad will give the Numerological value of 36 and Pyramid Numerological value of 54 which are ok as Prasad has mentioned here that his lucky number is 9. But we shouldn\'t boost 9 like this as it\'ll increase the anger, BP and will shorten the general temperament of him. Also asper Pronology, one shouldn\'t have ass, sad combinations in the name as it\'ll give tough time and very bad luck. Think some other alternative and suggest him, pls.
Post by: gauranggroups on May 18, 2011, 02:28:25 PM
Prasad,

How are you telling that \"9\" is your lucky number? Have you felt it by yourself after carefully analyzing each and every incidents of your life?? If that\'s the case, are all Tuesdays turning out lucky to you and Red Color gives luck to you??? Or you\'ve simply said that based on your Birth date????

If you\'ve said based on your birth date, it may not be 100% right. You give your birth time here. I\'ll try to workout a name for you based Numerology, Pyramid Numerology and Pronology. If you are very sure that you need a name in No. \"9\", then also we can workout something based on that.

[rquote=7360&topic=1177&author=msrhprasad]Good Day.
Learned Members.

please suggest me that whether my name matches with my lucky no or not if not how I will write my name...

My Dob:27/02/1972  

My Lucky No is 9
I write my name as \"m.s.r.h.prasad\" or Prasad.

which one is the most suitable to my lucky no or any change pls suggest.?

sincerely,
prasad[/rquote]
Post by: msrhprasad on May 18, 2011, 07:29:30 PM
Hello,
Dear Gaurang.
Thank you:( ...I feel my lucky no.is 9 because my Dob is 27.
and most of events (good or bad) in 27 or 9.
Tob:11:24a.m
But yes due to short temperament i am facing troubles.
Looking for your views...

Thanks,

Post by: gauranggroups on May 18, 2011, 08:27:43 PM
Prasad,

I\'ve forgotten to ask your Place of Birth.. Can you tell me your Place of Birth?

[rquote=9138&topic=1177&author=msrhprasad]Hello,
Dear Gaurang.
Thank you:( ...I feel my lucky no.is 9 because my Dob is 27.
and most of events (good or bad) in 27 or 9.
Tob:11:24a.m
But yes due to short temperament i am facing troubles.
Looking for your views...

Thanks,

[/rquote]
Post by: msrhprasad on May 19, 2011, 09:57:07 AM
Dear Gaurang,

POB is - Guntur - Andhra Pradesh.

Post by: gauranggroups on May 19, 2011, 09:58:28 PM
Thanks for the info, Prasad. Let\'s workout something. Gimme sometime please.