Astrology Forums

HEALING, MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY => Spiritual Traditions, Religions & Symbols => Past lives & Reincarnation => Topic started by: Nidhi Jadly on February 28, 2011, 07:02:31 PM

Title: Past Life Regression - Many Lives Many Masters book
Post by: Nidhi Jadly on February 28, 2011, 07:02:31 PM
Must read the book ' MANY LIVES MANY MASTERS' by 'Dr. Brian Weiss.' A beautiful book.
Title: Sanskaras
Post by: Varenya on March 01, 2011, 04:00:17 PM
cool book
i just download e-book(pdf version) and started :)
Post by: pallavi on March 02, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
cool.. can you share that e-book
Post by: Mithun on March 03, 2011, 02:01:17 AM
I recommend \"coming back\" by swami Prabhupada.
Post by: OMkaar on March 03, 2011, 05:00:29 PM
few ppl think that why should we \'add\' pastlife miseries also to this already existing life miseries by this regression.
but its useful to know root of all events happening now, so that you can atleast try and correct few of them
Post by: chensree on March 05, 2011, 08:57:13 PM
Now one program is coming in MAA Tv which is a telugu channel about past life. The program started with celebrities of telugu cinema
Post by: Nidhi Jadly on March 07, 2011, 09:03:47 AM
I feel the programmes shown on TV are scripted. They use all kind of gimmicks to increase the TRP of the programme.
Post by: OMkaar on March 07, 2011, 09:56:49 AM
raaz pichle janam ka on NDTV imagine and other such copied programs are well scripted to fool people.
most of the times they invite only celebrities to increase their TRP
Post by: chensree on March 21, 2011, 05:14:34 PM
Thats ture. Mostly celebrities are coming this program.
Post by: Vaani on April 18, 2011, 12:35:56 AM
few people think that its useless to know your past life because its already over and also we\'ve more than enough issues in present life. So why add more issues from past?

But they fail to understand most of present issues are results of past life deeds only and if we know past, we may correct it
Post by: Sujay on April 18, 2011, 01:53:52 AM
If you are interested in Past life I would also recommend the works of \"Edgar Caycee\". He is known as the sleeping prophet. In his sleep he used to analyse the past lives of people. Complete works of Edgar Caycee was republished. Not sure if we can find ebook version.
Post by: Star Dust on May 13, 2011, 06:52:39 PM
can someone suggest a past life regression therapist in india(reliable one)?
Post by: vlbedoc on December 07, 2011, 02:48:30 AM
Brian Wiess books are amazing... i used to read them when I was middle and high school! so much fun... after many lives many masters, there were others i read.. like (may not remember the name correctly) one soul, many lives... and love and only love - where he shows how soulmates meet each other in different lives... very interesting...
Post by: Shalu on January 08, 2012, 01:23:23 AM
is there an e-book somewhere
Post by: Anoo on January 08, 2012, 01:26:20 AM
download \"Many Lives Many Masters\" PDF version here.. (https://api.ning.com/files/a22YaRRFdWfIwO45vMu3g*ZEldS-r*iErEulaiz*U-g_/ManyLivesManyMastersBrianWeiss.pdf)
Post by: Shree on January 08, 2012, 03:00:02 PM
How would knowing the past life help in this life .. except that we would know about some mistakes. But the knowledge of mistakes and painful events will make it difficult. we dont even realise and learn from mistakes of this life.
Any body read about the \"Jada Bharata\" the brahmin boy who behaved as if he was fool and dumb as he remembered the mistakes from past life.
Post by: ppp17 on January 16, 2012, 12:38:29 PM
We carry some sanskaras from our previous births. Add and subtracts   some sanskaras in current births the remaining sanskaras get carry forward to next birth. The process goes on and on in each birth. Sanskaras means any sanskaras good or bad. . When our sanskaras get balanced then we get liberation.
Post by: chkasarma on January 16, 2012, 04:56:37 PM
Love the Jadabharatha Story! very intriguing indeed.Apparently after him India was named as Bhaaratha but not after Dusyantha\'s Bharatha.Initially was a great king turned to a Deer in the following life,  since he was died while worrying about the deer, which was original saved and protected by him,  then the final Janma was Jadabharatha.Even as a deer, as per the story, he was able remember everything.Well, technically he was able to remember everything because of his Tapam in his king\'s life.One of the main theme of that story is showing how bad is an attachment,  even though the act itself appears good
Post by: rudra on January 16, 2012, 05:08:36 PM
@chkasarma and everyone

I agree, in SaiSatCharitra too, this story is told and said that whatever our state is during death, we will go in that state and our future will be according to it.

One thing which we all can learn from JadBharata is, even if we accumulate many merits in this life, what happens during death decides the future. Thus, we should always have gods name in our mind so that we will get sadgati after death. I have heard that, even if a person commits many crimes, if he chants gods name during his death even once then he gets a decent future life.

Regards,
Rudra
Post by: gauranggroups on January 16, 2012, 11:10:03 PM
Rudra,

Actually this is true that whatever we think in the final moment of our life before the soul leaving the body, determines our next birth. This has been clearly explained in Srimad Bhagavad Gita by Lord Krishna himself.

The last minute thought determines the next birth, whereas the Karma whatever we do in this birth and the leftover Karma of previous births will determine the fate (fortunes & misfortunes) of that birth.

That\'s why we should try to think, hear and do good things only as much as possible right from the beginning of the life. Then only we can think about the good thing while we are leaving this body too. Nothing will come suddenly out of the blue when we are in the deathbed. Also one doesn\'t know when he\'ll face his death. Hence it\'s always advised to be good and with & around good.

[rquote=12017&topic=1180&author=rudra]@chkasarma and everyone

I agree, in SaiSatCharitra too, this story is told and said that whatever our state is during death, we will go in that state and our future will be according to it.

One thing which we all can learn from JadBharata is, even if we accumulate many merits in this life, what happens during death decides the future. Thus, we should always have gods name in our mind so that we will get sadgati after death. I have heard that, even if a person commits many crimes, if he chants gods name during his death even once then he gets a decent future life.

Regards,
Rudra[/rquote]
Post by: rudra on January 20, 2012, 02:10:13 AM
@everyone and Sujay, Virinchi

Plz watch the youtube history channel documentary on Edgar Caycee, he was truly a DON in predictions.....similar to our ancient sages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6Wqu10ileI&feature=related

@Sujay and Viinchi

You guys always selflessly share your knowledge with others , thank you very much for the same :)

Regards,
Rudra

[rquote=8639&topic=1180&author=Sujay]If you are interested in Past life I would also recommend the works of \"Edgar Caycee\". He is known as the sleeping prophet. In his sleep he used to analyse the past lives of people. Complete works of Edgar Caycee was republished. Not sure if we can find ebook version.[/rquote]
Post by: Star Dust on August 27, 2012, 07:08:41 PM
thats a good video:thumbup:
where do we find such therapists/hypnotists in india
Nidhi Jadly .. any ideas ?
Post by: Ravi Varma on March 08, 2013, 01:50:42 AM
thanks for sharing that video rudra.
i sometimes feel that ancient sages have taken rebirth as such modern day humans to pass on their knowledge
Post by: sateeshas on March 08, 2013, 09:28:19 AM
Nice video
Post by: karthik55 on June 08, 2013, 05:54:06 PM
Helo anybody here got their plr  session? Wud like to know. Did u find any1 stardustji ?