Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Transits => Topic started by: coolindian0007 on April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

Title: Jupiter transit in Aries from 8th may 2011, Effects
Post by: coolindian0007 on April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM
Jupiter will transit to Aries on Sunday may 8th,2011 around 14:14:01
Title: Thank you Gaurang...
Post by: Virinchi on April 10, 2011, 09:26:18 PM
thats according to N.C.Lahiri ayanamsa
but if you apply k.p ayanamsa, jupiter moves into aries around 3:25 AM on 8th may 2011.
Those few hours difference doesnt make any difference unless you wanna try a horary chart on that date.

Usually this transition is good for people born under Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius moon signs and also ascendants.
Also check your ashtakavarga table to see if jupiter has 5 or more points for aries.
If yes, then its good. 4 is average. less than 4 is bad
Post by: shadow on April 11, 2011, 07:36:45 AM
it looks like it is 3 after reduction ?

it will affect father\'s health  for Leo !! subsequently deduce according to respective house . Correct me if I am wrong..thx
Post by: gauranggroups on April 11, 2011, 08:20:24 AM
Hi Guys,

I\'ve got a query regarding this transit of planets.

As per KP, the transit of Jupiter from Pisces to Aries is happening on 8th May, 2011. But the Jupiter Temple in Alangudi, Kumbakkonam says that the transit is happening on May 25, 2011. They are following \"Vaakya Panchangam\" and they are saying that\'s the correct Panchangam. Why this is happening?

I think all you will be aware that all the Navagraha Temples (Temples for 9 planets) are in and around Kumbakkonam, Tamil Nadu. But all those temple are following \"Vaakya Panchangam\".

Why this difference is there between KP and \"Vaakya panchangam\"? What impact it\'ll have??
Post by: SaSirEkha on April 11, 2011, 06:53:59 PM
let them follow any panchang.
who cares for them anyway when minute calculations like fall of wickets in a cricket match are proved by K.P, then let others live in their own world.

why would people go for a dip in ganga river on may 9th(day after transition) instead of may 25th?
Post by: gauranggroups on April 12, 2011, 06:21:44 AM
Thanks for your answer, SasiRekha.. But this not the straight answer. I expected a more of a technical one.

You are pointing out the accuracy in predictions of KP. I agree with that and I didn\'t deny it anywhere. In fact, I\'ve mentioned in many of my previous posts, that because of you, Virinchi and Mr.Seetaram only I got impressed with KP and got curious of learning it. Hence there\'s no question about the accuracy in predictions of KP or the knowledge in you, Virinchi and Mr.Seetaram.

Why is the difference? Can anyone tell me technically??
Post by: SaSirEkha on April 12, 2011, 09:28:46 AM
technically the difference is Ayanamsa used to derive nirayana positions of planets.
westeners use Sayana method. i.e they take direct position of where the planet is right now.

But indians subtract ayanamsa to take the effective position of planet.
thats why you see that in western, most of the planets and even your lagna are shifted by 23 degrees.

there are many ayanamsas used by indians too and N.C.Lahiri is most popular because he derived an ayanamsa which was approved by indian government.

B.V.Raman ayanamsa is also popular among few south indians but it didnt prove to be accurate.

K.P ayanamsa is close to N.C.Lahiri and only with 6 minutes difference as Sri Krishnamurti corrected it for accurate results.
(i guess this difference came because N.C.Lahiri was a bengali who derived for kolkatta time and later krishnamurti adjusted it to IST)

difference between both is that moon changes its position 10 minutes earlier in k.p and big planets change few hrs earlier.

personally i\'ve tested all ayanamsas and found k.p to be accurate and its already proved by virinchi with fall of wickets at precise timings.

there are many other blind people who still want to follow their ancestors written panchangs and we dont have to bother.

for more on this, google for ayanamsas
Post by: gauranggroups on April 12, 2011, 01:26:43 PM
Thanks SasiRekha. Thank u very much for your post and time. This is what I expected. If my fellow mates are asking, I can explain them too.

Yeah, I read somewhere that Lahiri is calculated based on 23/5 degrees as Earth itself is tilted 23.5 degrees. Hence Lahiri is accurate. But now I\'ve come to know that Prof. Krishnamurthi has corrected even the time difference in Lahiri, which means this is the filtered form of the already filtered one. Hence it should be more accurate.

[rquote=8509&topic=1279&author=SaSirEkha]technically the difference is Ayanamsa used to derive nirayana positions of planets.
westeners use Sayana method. i.e they take direct position of where the planet is right now.

But indians subtract ayanamsa to take the effective position of planet.
thats why you see that in western, most of the planets and even your lagna are shifted by 23 degrees.

there are many ayanamsas used by indians too and N.C.Lahiri is most popular because he derived an ayanamsa which was approved by indian government.

B.V.Raman ayanamsa is also popular among few south indians but it didnt prove to be accurate.

K.P ayanamsa is close to N.C.Lahiri and only with 6 minutes difference as Sri Krishnamurti corrected it for accurate results.
(i guess this difference came because N.C.Lahiri was a bengali who derived for kolkatta time and later krishnamurti adjusted it to IST)

difference between both is that moon changes its position 10 minutes earlier in k.p and big planets change few hrs earlier.

personally i\'ve tested all ayanamsas and found k.p to be accurate and its already proved by virinchi with fall of wickets at precise timings.

there are many other blind people who still want to follow their ancestors written panchangs and we dont have to bother.

for more on this, google for ayanamsas[/rquote]
Post by: orangeprince on April 12, 2011, 01:31:19 PM
My jupiter has 6 points in aries as jupiter is the knowledge and is in 10th place what does that signify?
Post by: vlbedoc on April 15, 2011, 08:59:43 AM
there was a post for jupiter\'s effect on various lagna & moon signs during may 2010 transit.. can someone post that for this yr too??
Post by: JayTee on April 15, 2011, 11:16:52 AM
For all Moon Signs : Transit of Jupier in Aries from 8th may 2011

(check your ashtakavarga points before this)

Aries : foreign or long distance travel, additional responsibilities at work, mental strain and some health problems.

Taurus : No control over expenditure, humiliating situations, loss in speculation or litigations, health problems, should be careful while driving.

Gemini : good period for love after a long wait of more than an year. Everything will slowly fall in place with minimum effort. Stay away from negative thoughts(due to saturn\'s aspect). Sudden monetary gains and co-operation from friends and family.

Cancer : Changes in workplace, additional responsibilities and also some increase in income possible.
Should try to sleep early during nights.

Leo : Good period after a long time. Social circle and reputation will slowly increase, some lost money or relations will come back. Spiritual bent and philanthophy

Virgo : Will be forced to change/quit current job. Sudden monetary gains from partners but expenditure will be high.
Spiritual or occult experiences in dreams and reality.
Will leave few relations from past and move on.

Libra : Health problems will increase but will be under control.
Few debts will be cleared but new debts will be taken.
Siblings will do better than you.

Scorpio : Average year compared to last year. temporary separation or misunderstanding with partner, changes in work place, loneliness for few months, recollection of past events.

Saggitarius : Good year ahead. Health, finance, family situations will start improving.
If diabetic or obese, should keep a check.
Love life will be colorful.
Good time with kids

Capricorn : Not much change, compared to last year. Health of mother needs to be watched regularly.
House repairs or constructions possible.

Aquarius : celebrity status in social circles, increase in courage, good health.
Change in family or house. Repair work or new constructions will be done.

Pisces : Increase in family members, sudden financial gains, positive changes in work place, additional responsibilities, chances to travel places and gain new experiences.

to check for your ascendant or personal horoscope, see what houses jupiter owns and occupies and which other planets are occupying jupiter owned constellations.
And also what are ketu, venus and sun doing in your chart.
This would be complicated, so just follow moon signs
Post by: orangeprince on April 15, 2011, 04:31:39 PM
Thanks JayTee
Post by: Suniljitto on April 15, 2011, 06:31:02 PM
So Aquariuns will continue enjoying their good lives....Thanks JayTee
Post by: vlbedoc on April 18, 2011, 04:19:17 AM
so my jupiter has 6 points in ashtakvarga but saturn is a meager 1 point.. what should i understand? jupiter helps?

(thats hoping I read the table correctly, im still learning!)
Post by: orangeprince on April 18, 2011, 12:51:28 PM
hey how many months or days does this last i mean its from 8th May till.....
Post by: Virinchi on April 18, 2011, 03:01:46 PM
@ orangeprince, it applies till 16th may 2012 when jup leaves aries on that night.

@vlbedoc, it depends on what houses JUP occupies and what houses it owns from your lagna and moon sign.

for example : if you are pisces born, JUP entering 2nd house with 6 points is good for family, finance etc but saturn with 1 point is bad for relations with partner.

If same jupiter had 2 points, negative impact on family and finance could be seen
Post by: orangeprince on April 18, 2011, 06:05:34 PM
Hey thanks a lot mate but how do u calculate that jupiter moves into aries around 3:25 AM on 8th may 2011 till 16th may 2012? I have jagannath hora and parashara\'s light 7.00 so just let me know.
Post by: orangeprince on April 18, 2011, 06:27:48 PM
to check for your ascendant or personal horoscope, see what houses jupiter owns and occupies and which other planets are occupying jupiter owned constellations.
And also what are ketu, venus and sun doing in your chart.
This would be complicated, so just follow moon signs.

So do we count from ascendent or moon sign ?
Post by: JayTee on April 18, 2011, 07:12:38 PM
if you have k.p diary which is published by every year by prof.krishnamurti\'s son, then you can see timings there.
i dont know if there\'s an online version of it(may be kanak bosmia has it in his site)

else you can adjust time(trail and error) of Jhora and see approximately when changes will happen
Post by: orangeprince on April 19, 2011, 02:55:09 PM
Oh damn sounds complicated :(
Post by: Seetaram on April 19, 2011, 11:33:35 PM
this is a small tool which can be downloaded and run without installing
https://www.astrogle.com/download/jyotish-tool-vedic-method.html

just unzip the file and run it.
set the latitude and longitude to the place you live and make it default location.
then check ephemeris(daily/weekly/monthly/yearly)

daily ephemeris will show you planetary changes at 00:00 hrs every date.

this tool uses lahiri ayanamsa, big planets should change approximately few hrs before that, according to k.p ayanamsa

then you can adjust time in Jhora and see.

if you want K.P diary(panchang) for this year, google for \' k.p diary 2011 kanak bosmia \'
Post by: orangeprince on April 20, 2011, 01:23:33 PM
Hey thanks a lot Seetharam the software is fine and it did show inephemeris but its slightly complicated but neverthless appreciate the effort :0
Post by: orangeprince on April 20, 2011, 01:23:50 PM
:)
Post by: vlbedoc on April 22, 2011, 05:55:33 AM
i tried.. but its out of my league.. makes me admire you guys even more..

so here\'s what i could tell: being Taurus lagna, jupiter is in capricorn in my 9th house and saturn in libra in my 6th house.. so.. both the jupiter transits of pisces (my 11th) and aries (my 12th) are good for me.. plus.. when saturn comes in libra (my 6th) in nov, it will be exalted.. plus it will be out of my virgo (my 5th) and hence, stop affecting my current pursuits in career..

how did i do??
Post by: Seetaram on April 24, 2011, 08:59:53 AM
for you jup with 6 points in aries(your 12th house) will make you spend money (without control) and you will make friends from foreign countries.
some health hiccups possible.
saturn with 1 point is not good for finance, love and will disturb mind frequently.
if points increase in libra, then after nov 2011, it would be good for work
Post by: vlbedoc on April 24, 2011, 06:09:54 PM
oooh!! thank u Seetaram ji! when no1 cared to reply, i knew i said something wrong.. :P one only sees what one wants to see..

money.. i dont know.. i hope not .. but i control so much!! :-(  friends.. well, im desperate to find new friends in this foreign land.. so thats good to hear.. can\'t wait!
saturn.. yes it will be exalted in libra .. nov-dec is very imp for me as it will be my job interview months.. i hope padhai is not affected till then..
thanks seetaram ji.. after a couple of weeks i will come back to u with some questions abt how to read some of the things in my chart.. there are very exciting changes happening and i want to understand them b4 i start expecting too much.. thanks again.. :)
Post by: Seetaram on April 25, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
most of your life\'s results will depend on your vimsottari dasas when checked from your planets in horoscope.
These transits only influence those results to some extent
Post by: aastha93 on April 25, 2011, 11:18:06 PM
Even I have got Saturn with 1 point in Virgo, my moon sign (Aquarius Ascendant). And its getting difficult day by day to concentrate at one place. Irrelevant thoughts keep coming up out of nowhere. Though Jupiter in Pisces has got Eight points, But it confers material benefits rather than peace of mind. Also Jupiter\'s transit in Aries has 4 points, that means it is going to give average results from now on. Is there someway we can exercise some will power over this mind disturbing influence to some extent ?
Post by: Seetaram on April 25, 2011, 11:25:32 PM
aastha, try your best and let your results be known to this person who started this topic
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/astrology-discussions/3/destiny-freewill-our-marriage-partner-fixed/1274/
Post by: Nivedita on April 28, 2011, 08:01:21 PM
i think jupiter\'s transit in aries will control price of gold and also USA dollar will go up.
We\'ve already seen Jupiter out of combustion last week and immediately USA dollar went up and same time gold and silver rates came down
Post by: Varenya on May 03, 2011, 02:48:11 PM
No.. gold prices will further go up when jupiter transits bharani nakshatra from mid july and again in 2012 march-april.
Silver will be marginally reduced.
USA economy will not improve drastically though dollar will be better than last yr
Post by: Vaani on May 07, 2011, 10:47:35 PM
cool :cool: so when we sleep and wake up next morning, jupiter has moved onto aries.
i\'ve been waiting for this desperately
Post by: Sushma on May 12, 2011, 03:06:10 PM
did all 5 planets move into aries?
i feel so relaxed and sleepy since past 2 days
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 12:41:34 PM
I would like some insight on how best I can calculate my Moon Sign. I have used the various internet sites to calculate with my DOB & TOB but have received 2 to 3 different signs, so how can I know which one is accurate?? Each time I get a different sign!

Could someone guide me as to how I can access a reliable website which will be accurate?

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.
Anjali
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 12:48:53 PM
You give your birth details here. I\'ll calculate and let you know your Moon Sign, Birth Star and Ascendant. Birth details here means your Date of Birth, Time of Birth, Place of Birth.

[rquote=9285&topic=1279&author=Anjali]I would like some insight on how best I can calculate my Moon Sign. I have used the various internet sites to calculate with my DOB & TOB but have received 2 to 3 different signs, so how can I know which one is accurate?? Each time I get a different sign!

Could someone guide me as to how I can access a reliable website which will be accurate?

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.
Anjali[/rquote]
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:00:34 PM
Thank you Gaurang, you have come to my rescue.. yet again!

DOB: 23 March 1970
TOB: 9:58 AM
POB: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Am I a Libra or a Virgo??? Totally confused, so please un-confuse me! LOL :)
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 01:05:13 PM
Anjali,

You can download this software and you can cast your horo by yourself too. Here\'s the link... https://www.astrogle.com/download/jagannatha-hora-vedic-horoscope-software.html
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 01:10:05 PM
Anjali,

Your Birth Star is Hastham.
Your Moon Sign is Virgo.
Your ASC is Taurus.

Hope this will be useful for you. All the Best!
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:11:58 PM
Thank you Gaurang. I tried downloading this link but my office PC keeps preventing me from doing so! Drat! No sure why, probably Firefox wall.

Thanks anyways for your help. Much appreciated.
Rgds,
Anjali
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:14:00 PM
Thanks heaps Gaurang. Could you give a brief explanation about the difference between Moon Sign and the ASC? What does it mean, and which one are we supposed to look up to get a somewhat accurate look at our future? If the Asc. an important feature?

Still learning....
Thanks !!! :-)
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 01:15:54 PM
Don\'t download this in your office PC as some security issues may arise. Try to download and have this software in your personal PC if you have one. Or else leave it, we are all here to help you out. If possible, I\'ll try to find and let you know any online site wherein you can cast your horo with KP Ayanamsa properly.
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:20:06 PM
Blessings to you Gaurang... you have been extremely helpful.

Thank you & good day!!
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 01:21:49 PM
Anjali,

ASC is the first house of our horo and it\'s the most important thing to calculate and predict your horo. This is very important for predictions when seeing your Natal Chart, i.e the Chart prepared based on the time of your birth.

Moon Sign will be used as the ASC to predict the Gocharapalan or Transit. All the predictions made on Transits like Jupiter Transit, Saturn Transit, Rahu & Kethu Transit, etc are based on your Moon Sign.

Hence both are important.
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 01:24:54 PM
@Anjali

Differece between Rising Sign,Sun Sign and Moon Sign:

The rising sign is the constellation that was rising in the east when you were born. the sun sign is the constellation that the sun was in when you were born. the moon sign is the constellation that the moon was in when you were born.

the rising sign forms the first house, which is the anchor of the entire chart and represents your physical and practical realities.

the sun sign alters the way your identity and ego experiences itself.

the moon sign alters the way you subjectively and emotionally experience life.
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:30:49 PM
Thank you Coolindian & Gaurang, that was very helpful indeed.

Now I will go back and check my VIRGO moon sign to see what\'s cooking in my pot for the next few months! I hope this JUPITER in ARIES is a good aspect to us and will clear my troubles a bit! Sigh* When it rains, it simply pours!

Blessings,
Anjali
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 01:46:08 PM
@ Anjali

But according to Lahiri

Your Rising Sign (Lagna) = Taurus

Your Moon Sign = Virgo

&

Nakshatra = [b]Uttara Phalguni  Pada :  4th[/b]
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 01:51:53 PM
Thanks again, my moon sign remains intact as VIRGO.

Much appreciated,
Anjali
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 01:54:42 PM
@ Anjali

Upto 11th march,2012 you\'ll have somewhat good time just coz of Present Dasa bhukti lord Mercury after that 1 year may be bit trouble some(from 11-03-2012 to 15-02-2013) thereafter again you\'ll have rajyoga period(from 15-02-2013 to 17-10-2015)...

All the best...
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 02:03:49 PM
@coolindian0007,

The definition you\'ve given is right. But its too technical to understand for a layman. That\'s why I\'ve replied in a simple language. Anyway your motive of clearing her doubt is appreciable.

All the Best!
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 02:08:53 PM
thanks Gaurang
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 02:10:49 PM
Thank you to both of you....

At Cool Indian - Thank you for your input; I just posted on another forum about my present outlook with birth details, which is not at all good. I am undergoing immense hardship at work. So I guess next year it\'s only going to get worse... :-(

Thank you again, for giving me an idea as to what the future holds for me for the next few years. It puts a lot of light in to perspective. I will have to grit my teeth and bear up at my present workplace with this Satan boss.

Gaurang - THANK YOU TOO!! You\'ve been very helpful right along :-)

Blessings,
Anjali
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 02:12:27 PM
Anjali,

You\'ve got the same problem like my brother. Even for him, if we calculate using Lahiri Ayanamsa, his Birth Star will be Uttara Phalguni. But if we use KP Ayanamsa, it\'ll be Hastham. Whatever it is, Virgo will be the Moon Sign. Yours is also the same case.

We ere also using Lahiri Ayanamsa only before. But after coming here and getting to know things deeper, I came to know that KP Ayanamsa is the most accurate one available. Hence we started using the same. In your case, it\'s up to you and the Astrologer you are consulting.
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 02:15:56 PM
Thanks Gaurang,

I\'m not able to read a horoscope, I\'m just a total layman in the subject. I can understand a few bits & pieces of the stars and what it foretells because my mother knew a bit about the subject. I am clueless about the versions you have mentioned (Lahiri, KP etc.) and since I reside in the Gulf, I have no access to a good astrologer, let alone ANY astrologer!! I\'m totally helpless in this part of the world and have to wait till I go to Sri Lanka on a vacation to get a Reading done.

Regards,
Anjali
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 02:17:51 PM
ofcourse i do agree with u that KP Ayanamsa[\\b] is the most accurate...
Post by: coolindian0007 on May 25, 2011, 02:23:18 PM
I m using both KP Ayanamsa as well as Lahiri...
Post by: aastha93 on May 25, 2011, 02:47:53 PM
mykundali.com is one of them where you can get instant details. Set ayanamsa as KP.

[rquote=9294&topic=1279&author=gauranggroups]Don\'t download this in your office PC as some security issues may arise. Try to download and have this software in your personal PC if you have one. Or else leave it, we are all here to help you out. If possible, I\'ll try to find and let you know any online site wherein you can cast your horo with KP Ayanamsa properly.[/rquote]
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 03:42:24 PM
@aastha93,

The link you\'ve given is good. Even though it\'s not as accurate a Jhora as there are some differences in Vimshottari Dasas are concerned, it\'s looking useful. Good work!
Post by: Anjali on May 25, 2011, 03:56:37 PM
Thanks Aastha93, I\'m going through that link and its quite intriguing...
Post by: gauranggroups on May 25, 2011, 04:03:15 PM
Anjali,

I understood that you are layman in Astrology and that\'s why I asked you to provide your birth details when you asked about your Moon Sign. The reason for me to provide you a link to download the software is, it\'ll be helpful if you wanna learn or cast horo for someone else.

You don\'t need to worry too much about the technical terms like Lahiri Ayanamsa and KP Ayanamsa. You just use the Moon Sign and Birth Star which I gave you for reading the Transits Predictions and the Daily Predictions. Rest of the things will be taken care by the Astrologer you consult. If you are gonna consult someone here after making donations, they\'ll most probably use KP Ayanamsa and will give you accurate predictions anyhow.

All the Best!

[rquote=9312&topic=1279&author=Anjali]Thanks Gaurang,

I\'m not able to read a horoscope, I\'m just a total layman in the subject. I can understand a few bits & pieces of the stars and what it foretells because my mother knew a bit about the subject. I am clueless about the versions you have mentioned (Lahiri, KP etc.) and since I reside in the Gulf, I have no access to a good astrologer, let alone ANY astrologer!! I\'m totally helpless in this part of the world and have to wait till I go to Sri Lanka on a vacation to get a Reading done.

Regards,
Anjali[/rquote]
Post by: chensree on June 10, 2011, 08:56:37 PM
Until what time this bad effects for taurus prevails.
Post by: gauranggroups on June 12, 2011, 12:27:59 AM
Till 17th May, 2012. After that Jupiter is transiting from Aries to Taurus. Even that\'s not a great transit for Taurus. You gotta wait for 1 more year.
Post by: Ranjana on July 04, 2011, 07:32:49 PM
jupiter will be moving into bharani constellation from july 17
i guess its good for people who are in love
Post by: Ravi Varma on August 25, 2011, 03:28:31 AM
how ? what if venus is bad for them
also jup is going retro from next week
how will be that impact
Post by: DCP on August 31, 2011, 08:28:10 PM
@ravi, check this site\'s main page under astro predictions section