Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Astrology Discussions => Topic started by: orangeprince on May 03, 2011, 12:18:08 AM

Title: Doubts in K.P Stellar Method
Post by: orangeprince on May 03, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
In the 3rd reader of Predictions Stellar Astrology page number 434

1)If the Sub lord of your Ascendant is in the constellation of a planet in Aries:

My query is see if my ascendant is saturn and also the Sub lord is Saturn and the constellation is of jupiter\'s should i take pisces or sagittarius?

D.O.B 30-03-1976
place:Kakinada
Time:13:00

Post by: shadow on May 03, 2011, 03:48:36 AM
I think this method has a inherent fault that you found, and other one I have experienced is that it shifts your lagna charectiristics arbitrarily without Lord influencing the house or something like that..

I would certainly would like sr members to pitch in.
Post by: Varenya on May 03, 2011, 02:46:02 PM
K.P readers are not like other astro books where you just read a chapter and start applying formulae.
Its just a collection of case studies and one needs to understand by doing more similar and different case studies to gain his knowledge.

for your doubt, read K.P reader 4, pages 264-275 instead of reader 3.
Post by: orangeprince on May 03, 2011, 02:49:03 PM
Hey i have read till there but my doubt is how do u apply anyway would see those and get back as am in off now:)
Post by: Varenya on May 03, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
when you go home read k.p reader 4 in those pages i mentioned and you\'ll find answer.
your lagna sublord is saturn, which is placed on punarvasu constellation(owned by jupiter).
This jupiter is in aries which controls your mindset.

so for you k.p reader 4, page 265 (entire page) describes your mind.
If it doesnt match then you might need to do birth time correction to get accurate lagna sublord
Post by: orangeprince on May 03, 2011, 03:24:17 PM
Thanks varenya would go and find out :)
Post by: orangeprince on May 03, 2011, 10:32:19 PM
Its perfect Varenya thanks but even in the 3rd book also its the same as 4th book what u\'ve mentioned.
Post by: Varenya on May 04, 2011, 12:10:27 AM
your doubt is invalid or may be not clearly conveyed.

your ascendant sublord is saturn and its in constellation owned by jupiter, and JUP is in aries.
So, you are supposed to have qualities accordingly.

in 4th reader its mentioned for all planets and signs
Post by: Sujay on May 04, 2011, 12:22:38 AM
As per the rule you have to read the Aries qualities. It is your personality traits and not your \"mindset\" basically.

Check this too: Moon is the only planet representing first house to you. Though moon is the just the owner of  the first house, it is a strong indication of the first house in your chart. Moon is posited in Pisces. Therefore read the personality traits of Pisces as well.

PS: You do not have any planets in first house, else the occupant planet\'s star\'s position would have greatly influenced your personality.
Post by: orangeprince on May 04, 2011, 01:12:08 AM
oh now wait a min Sujay but my asc is in cancer and Saturn is in my asc as and also my sub lord ruled by Punarvasu nakshatra,so Jupiter is the ruler of Punarvasu and Jupiter is in aries.So why should i see Moon(I do have saturn in my first house but u say i do not have any planets in first house ?) Could you explain me or any seniors?
Post by: Sujay on May 04, 2011, 02:07:44 AM
Sat is in your 12th house and not first house. Pls recheck.
Post by: orangeprince on May 04, 2011, 04:23:23 PM
Oh no in parashara 7.0 and also jagannath hora its in my first house but in cuspal chart its in 12th house am attaching jpeg.So which one should i check my birth chart or cuspal chart?

(https://i54.tinypic.com/24dejck.jpg)
Post by: Varenya on May 04, 2011, 04:27:28 PM
May be you need to revise K.P reader 1,2 again.
You are confusing yourself with the sign occupied by saturn(lagna sublord)

But k.p readers 3 and 4 says you need to see on which constellation lagna sublord is placed.

In your case, saturn occupied punarvasu and this star is owned by jupiter and that jupiter is in aries.
so you have to see aries for your features
Post by: orangeprince on May 04, 2011, 04:55:52 PM
Yes i thought the same  but as Sujay said i got slightly confused.
Post by: Sujay on May 04, 2011, 10:19:49 PM
Pls understand the basics well. I am telling this becoz you are confused with the planetary placement itself.

Asc is 3 Deg 39 Min in cancer whereas Saturn is placed at 2 Deg 35 Min Cancer. As u can see Sat is in 12th house clearly and anyone would agree with me. I dont understand why ur saying Sat is in 1 st house. Whats the confusion you are having? Do not rely on the softwares blindly, you may miss out important things.

I said advanced technique regarding moon placement. But i strongly recommend you to understand basics of house cusps and planetary positions before you can do that. Appreciate your interest in the subject.
Post by: orangeprince on May 05, 2011, 03:01:19 PM
Well could someone clarify what Sujay says?I guess i need to go back and study again sujay.Varenya could you confirm as well.But Sujay how come all the softwares are wrong? Kindly check this is in Jagannath Hora,But what u said is also true Sujay i don\'t know how to erect a horoscope without software :(

(https://i53.tinypic.com/t6beoi.jpg)
Post by: Varenya on May 06, 2011, 08:45:49 AM
both softwares are showing same.
You got confused and need to correct your basics by removing all old astro data you collected from other books in past and start afresh with k.p readers 1 & 2.

Only after you have gained enough knowledge from both those books, you can read 3rd reader.
4th will be more complicated and applied science as it deals with peculiar cases related to marriage, divorce, children etc.

may be you\'re not ready for them yet
Post by: orangeprince on May 06, 2011, 09:32:01 AM
Hmm cannot agree with you more Varenya, book 2 am thorough but i guess book 1 casting the horoscope is where i need to pay attention as i thought these days we have software\'s,where in those days they didn\'t have access and probably didn\'t get my basics right.Anyway thanks Sujay and Varenya you have been a great help.