Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Topic started by: jayesh the angel on February 09, 2012, 12:04:06 AM

Title: Want to find out my correct lagn
Post by: jayesh the angel on February 09, 2012, 12:04:06 AM
Hello learned Gurus,
I need some help in deriving my  correct lagn.
I have tried to visit a lot of vedic astrologers, and they all contradict each other. Some say its  leo and some say its virgo.
My details are as follows:
Name: Jayesh Agrawal
Date: 31/01/1984
Time: not known( an estimated time given by mom is btn 9 to 10 pm )
place: Mumbai

Please help me in unleashing my own personality, as I firmly believe, astrology is not about only future predictions but also living  in hormony with our own nature.
Post by: JayTee on February 09, 2012, 09:06:50 AM
can you post some info about past (education, job and marriage or love) and what are doing presently and what you want to know about future?
your lagna can be leo as it doesn\'t even touch virgo at 10PM.

you should be born around 10:05 PM or later for it to be virgo.

also if it is virgo, then current mars dasa will be a torture for you till 2015.
Post by: jayesh the angel on February 09, 2012, 10:28:28 AM
Hi JayTee,

Here are the details:

Health: Survived death at the age of 2 months, and got operated for nuero surgery, vulnerable to cold, can not bear extream cold or hot environment.
mental ability: was not able speak till 2.5 ys of age, started tie button of my shirt only after 5 yrs of age. i still feel my maturity level is behind by 2 yrs for my age.

Education:I have done BMS(Bechlors in Management) then MBA in finance(july 2006-April  2008), and currently aspiring to do CS course and then PHD in indian Education system.
There were many breaks in my education for eg, I failed in my 8th (1998) 10th(march 2000) passed 10th in oct 2000. continued college in june 2001, passed 12 th in june 2003, got an opportunity to do BMS in july 2003, over there also I had trouble getting  straight 60 %.

job and finances: I always wanted to my MBA in HR but due to recession of 2008 and weak financial position of family had to opt for finance stream, though not very much comfortable with it, but managed to find a job in same field in September 2008, got transferred in  September 2009, not very successful there, regarded as average performer.
I resigned in April 2010, without having any job in hand, and then came a job offer from another finance firm, (tried to clear interview for 6 times over last 2 years), and got selected for accounting profile. first 7 months from june 10 were very good, but after that I started struggling in work as well my personal life.
In October 2011, I again got transferred to another team, though I got promoted to higher level but didnt befitted much in regard to money.

love:I did had brief intimate relationships in my life, but none of them lasted long. the first 1 was in december 2003, another one was in november 2010, and then April 2011, and then November 2011. trying for marraige since lat 2 years, but not getting right family.

here are my questions: 1)what  caused my operation.
                                   2) saturn being exalted in my chart, is he a benefic?  
                                   3) I have noticed whenevr I wear a moti,I get good job offers, and also my mental attitude is calm, is my moon benefic?( as I am aware that vanning moon is strong malefic  is he not giving his bad results?)  
                                   4)which professional filed will give me the success that I aspire for? I want to go for higher education at same time want to establish my own business, wil I be able to do so?
and yes, will I get success in job or own business?  
Post by: JayTee on February 10, 2012, 10:32:03 AM
what i could conclude from ruling planets at time of seeing your reply and from your past, is that your lagna is kanya.
but i could not derive exact time of birth. ( it shud be in intial degress of virgo)

rahu in 9th cusp, gave you higher education but again being on constellation of moon, made you wander around jobs.

saturn+mars combo caused operation.. (saturn for cuts by metals on body, mars for blood loss, scars etc)

you shud look at saturn\'s position in navamsa (its debilitated.. rasi position will not give actual results.. or use k.p)

you\'re not suitable for any independent business.
since i cant derive exact TOB, i cant specifically answer other questions.

better consult a k.p astrologer personally, who can derive closest possible birth time based on events, ruling planets of your family members etc, instead of disclosing their details on this public forum.
Post by: jayesh the angel on February 10, 2012, 01:18:18 PM
Thank you so much Jaytee, for the valuable insight, on my chart.

Could you please tellme which software are you using as whn I cast my chart using jagannath hora, the lagn changes to lagn at 9.31 pm.
and also whn I see my navmansh chart, I see a parivartan yoga between mars and saturn where Marse sitting in second house( kumbh rashi ) and saturn in 4th house (mesh rashi), isnt this parivartan yoga, forces both of them to give good results.
and also if my lagn as per vedic astrology is kanya, then shukra will my biggest benefic planet( correct me if I am wrong).
If possible tell me which software is the best to learn kp

thank you so much for valuable insight.

I urge other gurus to take out some time for my chart as, I am trying to take a big decison about my carreer and dont want to faulter.
Post by: JayTee on February 10, 2012, 07:09:04 PM
i\'m sorry.. a correction in my reply..
lagna changes to virgo after 9:31 pm itself.

i also use Jhora.
but any software can\'t teach you k.p.
it can give you k.p chart only. better read the books as suggested to you in other thread to understand this method

yes, it would be better if other astrologers look into this and give you better opinion
Post by: jayesh the angel on February 10, 2012, 09:32:45 PM
Hi Jaytee,

Rahu in tauras(house of a friend (Venus, getting  joint aspect of saturn and mars, isnt it makes the impact of rahu, a negligible one.