Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Topic started by: vikram on August 03, 2012, 09:19:40 PM

Title: job
Post by: vikram on August 03, 2012, 09:19:40 PM
Hello I\'m really going through a tough phase in my life.. I couldn\'t complete my B-tech in time, I\'m still left with backlogs so I have decided to do some job in bpo.. I have got selected but i\'m not getting my joining date since two months.. I\'m not able to understand why is this happening to me ! could you please tell me if i could get a job and when can i finish my B-tech and settle in life :( hope you would help me.This is really worrying me. Thanks in advance.
full name : sri naga mallik kongara
dob : 09-11-1989 night 11:55pm
place : vijayawada
Post by: vikram on August 03, 2012, 09:21:17 PM
I\'m even having so many debts please help me.
Post by: vikram on August 04, 2012, 02:56:34 PM
Why isn\'t anyone replying me :(
Post by: Star Dust on August 04, 2012, 05:37:39 PM
i dont see any betterment in situation till feb 2013.
your mercury dasa is not favoring anything much.
you have some chance to clear backlogs by next summer.

to settle properly in life, it will take long long time.
too many negatives to predict, may be thats why nobody replied
Post by: vikram on August 05, 2012, 04:35:57 PM
Thank you for your reply !! Can you please tell me approximate time about when will i be settled in life ? My mom has asked some astrologer and he said from august 2012 its good time. and can you also tell me whether i have any chances of love marriage ?Ive been in a relation for almost 3-4yrs now ! When do i settle in life ! No matter how worse it is let me know :)
Post by: vikram on August 09, 2012, 03:12:31 PM
I am checking this topic daily but no one replies.. the views are increasing but nobody even care to reply.. Please someone help me get out of this !! and there\'s small corrections my birth time is between
23:55-00:05
dob: 09-11-1989
place: vijayawada.

Please help me get out of this .. :(
Post by: Star Dust on August 10, 2012, 06:44:35 PM
astrology has already given you best possible answer.
nobody is a magician here to pull you out of your mess
you\'ve to wait and try harder again
Post by: vikram on October 25, 2013, 05:51:56 PM
Hello,

I have already posted about my job a year back.. I have already got a job and its been 1 year.. Now I'm planning to go to USA for higher education.. Got an admission from the university.. I want to book a slot for the Visa in Nov 1st or 2nd week.. I wanted to know if I can get the visa. I want to know the best date for me to get visa.. Thank you.
Post by: vikram on October 25, 2013, 05:59:32 PM
Also, I'd like to thank Star Dust' for answering my query before!
Just like you told, I cleared my backlogs in the summer! :)
Post by: Varenya on October 26, 2013, 11:18:45 AM
situation from mid december is favorable to find a job in india itself.
however, if you want to try for visa, pick one of these dates :
9th nov (after 12 pm)
14th nov (after 9 am)
Post by: vikram on October 26, 2013, 06:14:13 PM
Thanks a lot for the reply sir..

can you also let me know which place would be better for Visa interview? hyderabad or chennai ?

Thank you again for the reply :)
Post by: vikram on October 27, 2013, 10:31:06 AM
Also, I just checked 9th is a saturday, so can't go for interview on that day (embassy will be closed), Is there any other good day for me sir ?
Post by: vikram on October 28, 2013, 06:47:04 PM
Any dates in 1st week sir ?
Post by: vikram on November 21, 2013, 10:00:51 PM
Hello Varenya Sir. I want to thank you for suggesting me a good day for Visa interview.. I have got the USA visa and I am going there for higher studies..Thank you so much sir :)
Post by: gauranggroups on November 21, 2013, 10:05:05 PM
@vikram,
Nice to hear that.. All the Best!

@Varenya,
Kudos, mate! Nice to hear this..

Hello Varenya Sir. I want to thank you for suggesting me a good day for Visa interview.. I have got the USA visa and I am going there for higher studies..Thank you so much sir :)
Post by: vikram on November 21, 2013, 10:08:13 PM
Thanks Gaurang!

I hope everything will be fine from now on! :D
Post by: vikram on July 14, 2014, 04:06:57 PM
Hello,

Thanks for helping me before.
I'm having a hard time in my life and this is the first place that striked my mind.
I have come to US for my higher studies but I'm having a hard time managing my money. I have been constantly getting into debts over the last 6 months. Eventhough I am earning with an on campus job, i am still ending up making debts every time. Could you please let me know when can I find a job and if I would be able to settle here.
DOB 9th november 1989
Time - 11.55 pm
Place - vijayawada.

Thank you.
Post by: Seetaram on July 14, 2014, 11:47:01 PM
By summer 2015 you can see some relief but still your life is full of struggle, ups and downs.

When you get oppurtunity to earn more money next year, you need to learn how to manage it.
Post by: vikram on July 15, 2014, 12:22:41 AM
Thank you for your reply, Sir.

Is there any chance to settle here? In US?
Post by: vikram on April 26, 2015, 09:26:00 AM
Hello all,

First of all thank you all for the support and the suggestions given before.

As suggested before, Ive got a job but Im on the verge of losing it..

Im planning to change my technology from development side to business analyst side..
Could you suggest me if I could excel in this field?  Im trying to go for a full time job instead of contract jobs. Please let me know when is the best time to try for a full time job and which technology suits me better?

Thanks in advance
Post by: vikram on April 26, 2015, 07:26:30 PM
I request any of the seniors to please look into this query and help me find the right path as I have too many debts to clear and cant afford to be jobless at the moment.
Post by: vikram on June 26, 2015, 02:09:38 AM
Hello seniors. I have lost another job. Lost 2 jobs within span of 3 months.  Please let me know when will I be able to get a good job? Please let me know of any remedies aswell as my financial status is not good and i need a job to survive and clear my debts!
Post by: Seetaram on June 29, 2015, 08:11:01 AM
This will go on for lifetime.
So for stability, ask someone from your family to do this in India or if possible you do it wherever you are.. (https://www.astrogle.com/forums/spiritual-traditions-religions-symbols/28/rudrabhishek-archana-secrets-results/74/10)
Everytime you lose a job, dont ask an astrologer because they only read fate, not change it.
You wont find stability in job in this lifetime
Post by: vikram on June 29, 2015, 08:58:01 PM
Thanks a lot for the reply, Sir.

May I ask if I would do good in business if not job?

Also, while calculating tithi, should I consider the place where I was born or where I live in?