Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Topic started by: Shree on June 01, 2015, 12:36:47 AM

Title: Job loss and chances in business
Post by: Shree on June 01, 2015, 12:36:47 AM
Dear Seniors,
I would like to discuss about job status of a cousin brother who was asked to resign due to bad politics at his company last year in August or September. Since then he has not been able to find a job and a few opportunities are stuck and he is not getting the call.
He doesnt seem too keen for higher studies and wanted to do some business. He started a venture in mushroom cultivation but that didnt go much far. I would like to know if he will get any job soon or will he be successful in any business ? In case of business, he seems to be somewhat interested in food business may be restaurant etc  - will that suit him well or some other business will be god for him.
His details are as below.

Name : Rohit Mohapatra
3-07-1988
Sakhigopal, Puri, Odisha
Time 09:55 AM
Post by: JayTee on June 04, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
He should do better from august 2015 and much better from end of this year.
However, struggle will continue for atleast 2 more years.
After that, he will do good in business/job between late 2017 to 2023 to reach a good position.
Beyond that, it will be normal.
Ask him to feed sugar mixed with rice flour to ants every morning
Post by: Shree on June 06, 2015, 12:23:06 AM
Hi Jaytee thanks for the advice. You have been the savior again. May i request to know if there is any indication for a job or business? and in which field or industry. Would you recommend putting efforts in Food/Restaurant Industry, or should try in some other industry.

thanks again for your advice