Astrology Forums

GENERAL DISCUSSION => Sports & Games => Cricket => Topic started by: LEO on November 10, 2009, 07:02:31 AM

Title: ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions
Post by: LEO on November 10, 2009, 07:02:31 AM
Astrological predictions for 2011 cricket worldcup to be played in India, Srilanka & bangladesh.
The worldcup 2011 to be organised in india - srilanka - bangladesh is now announced and this time its old format as in 1987.
no super sixes league.
14 teams are divided into 2 groups of 7 each and top 2 teams from each group will play semifinals.

The groupings:

Group A: Australia, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Canada , Kenya

Group B: India, South Africa , England, West Indies , Bangladesh, Ireland, Netherlands.

The task is cutout for major teams.
They will beat 3 minor teams in each groups if they play normal cricket.
out of other 3, they\'ve to beat atleast 2 and qualify for semis.
For india, i think toughest competitor is south africa only.
On indian pitches no other team in group B will match india.
Title: Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
Post by: LEO on November 10, 2009, 07:04:58 AM
my bet is on Australia, Pakistan , India, South Africa to reach semis
this is based on current form.
if they drop form in 1 year or if some other team suddenly picks up, then changes may happen.

however i\'m posting worldcup schedule.
astro guys workout results based on dates

(https://im.rediff.com/cricket/2009/nov/09wcup.gif)
Post by: OMkaar on November 10, 2009, 07:11:01 AM
isn\'t it too early to predict? i mean we have 15 months to go and team forms may change drastically.
though astrologically we can predict by dates.
do you know match timings also, as few may be day and night matches and lagnas vary accordingly
Post by: Shalu on November 10, 2009, 02:46:50 PM
why are you in a hurry to know worldcup results, when we\'re having too many series prior to that
Post by: Ranjana on November 11, 2009, 11:03:09 AM
jupiter will be transiting in 11th house from dhoni\'s moon sign and india\'s lagna.
india will reach semis but i can\'t see anything beyond that
it depends on venus, moon, mars, saturn positions also at that time
Post by: OMkaar on December 16, 2009, 06:01:05 PM
i think many teams form will lose in next few months if captains are changed during next 14 months for few teams, then we need to wait till final teams are announced for world cup
Post by: nagesh_vejju on March 09, 2010, 01:53:12 PM
I am curious about to know the predictions for coming T20 world cup which is in April- May at West Indies
Post by: JayTee on September 05, 2010, 04:35:06 PM
for next years world cup, Indian, South Africa, Srilanka are strongest contenders

Australia will struggle a lot
Post by: vhk on September 12, 2010, 03:55:36 PM
as usual south africa has something bothering them all the time even when they look strong as they stuggle to get into finals so might be  india srilanka in finals
Post by: Srinivas on December 16, 2010, 04:10:49 PM

My team for the World Cup.

1.Sehwag
2.Sachin
3.Gautam/Virat
4.Yuvraj / Rohit
5.Suresh Raina
6.M.S.Dhoni
7.Yusuf Pathan
8.Harbajan
9.Zaheer/Ashish
10.Praveen/Ishant
11.Ashwin
Post by: Castro on January 25, 2011, 05:55:18 AM
Dear all,

Below are the horoscope details of the major cricketing nations and their key players:

Australia:

Jan 1, 1901, Melbourne, 1.25pm

Ricky Ponting-Dec 19, 1974, Launceston. I believe his acs is capricorn, it supports his look and during the 2003 cricket world cup, Mars was exalted in his lagna, which powered Australia to the world cup win and he scored a brutal 140 run in the final.

England:

Jan 1, 1801, 00.00am GMT London

Andrew Struass: 02/03/1977, capricorn acs. A highly educated cricketer.

India:

15/08/1947 00.00am, Delhi

MS Dhoni: 07/07/1981
Sachin Tendulkar: 24/04/1973, 4.20pm (16.29) Mumbai, India

Pakistan:

14/08/1947, 9.30am, Karachi

Sri Lanka:

22/05/1972, 12.43pm, Columbo, Virgo acs

South Africa:

31/05/1910, 12.00pm, Pretoria

West Indies:

23/06/1928 (first match played) definitely Virgo acs, also has the colour brown for its national team kit.

New Zealand:

17/01/1853, 00.00am, Wellington

Post by: SaSirEkha on February 01, 2011, 11:32:41 AM
this time i would love to see new astrologers trying their methods to predict outcome of WC matches starting from 19th feb
you can also try for practice matches to test yourself
Post by: Seetaram on February 01, 2011, 11:45:19 AM
yes:cool: and if they can explain their new methods, that would help us to learn too:smilegrin:
Post by: Castro on February 01, 2011, 03:17:53 PM
You never can count the Australia out, that would be an understatement, they still have a strong one day team. Although New Zealand is not playing well, they do have a balanced side with experienced and youth players, you never know, past the quarter finals and it is a lottery.

I will be used western astrology methods. India\'s lagna lord mercury after quarter finals will be in retrograde motion and in the 12th house. However, saturn will be exalted in the 5th, venus will be exalted in the 10th and sun will be exalted in the 11th. Jupiter, sun will be in the 11th aspecting the midheaven. This gives balance chances of winning the world cup as per western astrology. On the day of the final, India has many good aspects. India may have a challanging time in the quarter and semi final if they get there.

The last time India won the world cup, transiting ketu was in the 7th house of enemies, which gave an unfortunate influence on the West Indies.
Post by: OMkaar on February 06, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
pakistan now looks weak after 2 pace bowlers are banned.
but batting looks strong even after salman butt is out
Post by: sambansal on February 07, 2011, 04:16:01 PM
ICC World Cup Scheduled match of 27th feb has shifted to Bangalore and Betting predicts India as Favorite to win.
Post by: pakeeza1990 on February 08, 2011, 11:31:57 AM
My Team for this World Cup is Pakistan . Who is the Most Favorite i think
Post by: Sushma on February 09, 2011, 04:31:50 PM
michael hussey is out of ausssie team
ponting is still injured and not fully recovered

srilanka, south africa are strongest contenders
Post by: Nivedita on February 10, 2011, 03:11:15 PM
According to a local astrologer (Jyotish) in Mawanella, central Sri Lanka; we are most likely to witness a repeat version of the first semi-final of 1996 Wills World Cup, and only the results this time seems to be different. The astrologer predicts a strong star for Sri Lanka in the 2011 cricket world cup, only second to India\'s stronger star.

A Sri Lankan local daily (in Sinhala language) published this story on Tuesday. According to the article, Mr. Bandara; a popular astrologer in central Sri Lanka made this prediction reading what it is called as the “Sri Lanka Kendra” (Horoscope of Sri Lanka), and individual horoscopes of Kumar Sangakkara and few other key players in the team. He has taken into account the exact times, each match in the world cup is scheduled to start at. The time at which, a match is scheduled to start can be either ‘lucky’ or ‘unlucky’ for each team. Depending on various other astrological factors, he then predicts the outcomes of each match in the group stage.

Most of the predictions are not surprising but according to Mr.Bandara, there can be some surprises particularly in the group B. South Africa is predicted as one of the most unlucky teams in group B, and according to Mr. Bandara’s prediction there is a chance that they suffer a loss in the hands of either Bangladesh or Ireland in the group stage.

The article reads, Sri Lanka is having a strong star in the run-up for the World Cup, as in general this is one of the strongest and luckiest periods in Sri Lanka’s horoscope. Only India is having better luck in the start timing of their group stage matches. Mr. Bandara assumes, Indian cricket authorities have consulted astrologers when deciding India’s match schedule in the World Cup.

According to his prediction, it is highly likely Sri Lanka will encounter India in the semi-final, in which India will have a better advantage astrologically. If the match gets delayed by at least 45 minutes, the luck will turn into Sri Lanka’s hand according to the predictions.

The newspaper says, the astrologist have accurately predicted the 2004 Tsunami and the end of civil war in Sri Lanka in the past.

Astrology play a major role in day to day life in sub-continent. The accuracy and truth of these predictions can only be verified once the world cup is over.
Post by: Sushma on February 11, 2011, 02:49:17 PM
world cup mania got onto head :D

(https://i55.tinypic.com/10gbjv5.jpg)
Post by: Anoo on February 12, 2011, 04:12:54 PM
4 teams have their stars strongly placed during feb-march and they will qualify for semis

India
Srilanka
Australia
England

few astrologers predict that india will knockout srilanka and England will beat australia in semis.

In final, india will win the cup
Post by: Vaani on February 14, 2011, 09:53:09 AM
by luck india won 1st warmup match on aussies
can someone predict 1st official match Ind vs Bang outcome
Post by: lavanya on February 14, 2011, 02:17:17 PM
when i draw the chart for yesterday india-australia mathc, chart shown favour to australia. can any one explain..how india won the match dramatically?
Post by: Seetaram on February 14, 2011, 04:14:51 PM
if you are using old fashioned method of horoscope casting with rashi navamsa chakras, you can never give accurate prediction of any match
just like traditonal astrology fails to judge twins born around same time.

so use krishnamurthi paddhati(k.p) like we used for IPL 3 preditions last year https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=554
Post by: Castro on February 15, 2011, 02:01:19 AM
Please be open minded and give your analysis since this is an astrology topic. Australia and Sri Lanka in my opinion are the favourites. India\'s batting looks out of place and Tendulkar and Zaheer are still injured. South Africa have 11 players who have played the world cup. Bangladesh may beat India or England in my opinion.

Post by: Sushma on February 15, 2011, 10:14:43 AM
@castro, are you from pakistan?
you always expect everyone to be with open mind, but youself come with closed mind

if you talk here, talk about how your methods in astrology are useful for predictions
but you only talk about players form and injuries which is not astro
Post by: lavanya on February 15, 2011, 10:56:47 AM
AUSTRALIA-SOUTHAFRICA warm up game

MY PREDICTION: Australia wins the match as it has moon strong in its position.
Post by: Castro on February 15, 2011, 06:32:31 PM
Sushma, I\'m being realistic, Only one batsmen is on form for India and that is Kohli, Tendulkar is injured, Sehwag has came back and Dhoni, Raina, Yuvraj and Gambhir are out of form. Zaheer is injured, and our pacers are too expensive. The only advantage we are playing at home and our spinners are on form. India\'s first two games will seal the fate of the world cup for them. If they lost to either Bangladesh or England, one of the minnows may obstruct their path and may face a similar situation as of 2007 world cup. Bangladesh may be suprise quarter finalists.

Regarding the astro analysis, Dhoni is going through antardasa of mercury in rahu mahadasha and he will not excel as strongly as he would like too. Since he is captain, his chart is of utmost importance.

I wish India win the world cup.

Post by: Castro on February 15, 2011, 08:34:12 PM
I am a very passionate cricket fan, more so of India. Let us hope and pray that India will win the world cup.

The horoscope of captain is more important then the country\'s horoscope, since batting order, bowling changes, field settings, strategy will be set up by the captain. It also depends on the moon sign, house and aspects it will receive.
Post by: Seetaram on February 16, 2011, 09:09:07 AM
@lavanya, i think you dint understand k.p (SA won easily over aussies)

@castro, almost all birthdates given of captains are wrong . cricketers hide their real age to play at under-19 level and this continues all over their career.
so, best is to follow country\'s chart and moon\'s transition on that particular day when a match is being played.
also horary for that particular time will help.(see IPL 3 predictions thread)

also injuries,form etc are not to be discussed when talking astrology.

a batsman in topmost form can fail if planets are not in favour.

from now on, talk about astrology only, not your personal opinions
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 16, 2011, 10:07:19 AM
today\'s practice match between IND and NZL

toss is done at 2pm, chennai when ketu is near Asc.
so dhoni will not win toss and also first hour will not be much fruitful for india

but since moon is transiting in own sign, it favour end result for india

also since moon is on constellation owed by retro saturn, there will be some injuries, runouts, misunderstandings etc

2nd batting starts in simha lagna favourable for india.
so india can win this
Post by: lavanya on February 16, 2011, 10:55:14 AM
INDIA- NEWZEALAND

INDIA wins the match
Post by: Star Dust on February 17, 2011, 03:17:13 PM
1st official match
India vs Bangladesh (14:30 hrs, dhaka, bangladesh)

1st and 7th sublords are same(saturn) when match stars and its retrograde.
so it will be a well fought tough match

but 11th sublord is weaker than 5th sublord so end result is not much in favour of home team

players who will perform for india will be sehwag, gambhir, kohli, harbhajan, yusuf pathan
Post by: lavanya on February 17, 2011, 08:21:46 PM
can any one give their predictions about 2nd game
 KENYA-NEWZEALND match 9:30am Chennai.
Post by: Varenya on February 18, 2011, 11:26:23 AM
Newzealand will beat kenya with some effort on sunday (feb 20th)
Post by: vedicastroservices on February 19, 2011, 09:27:53 AM
World cup cricket predictions

Cricket, religion of India and players are demigods worshipped by millions of Indians. As world cup fever gripping in the minds, The debate has started among Indians invariably, whether India will lift the cup this time?.., Let’s find out answers for this billion dollar question through time tested astrology.

Let’s see whether India’s chart are favoring this time or not?

Indian independence achieved in 15th August, 1947 Midnight. Accordingly chart is prepared for KP ayanamsha. As per the chart, Taurus is the rising sign when government was handed over by British to Indian government. To win over opponents or enemies in any form of competition, there should be influence of  2nd, 3rd, 6th, 10th, 11th houses in the form of Major and Minor periods.

As 6th house confirms the loss of the opponent and influence of the 11th house lord confirms gain or victory for the team. The 3rd and 10th house denotes initiation of the team and how they carry forward in any tournament. Finally the 2nd house confirms monitory gain and respect due to the victory in the competition.

When Indian team won the world cup in 1983, the major influencing lord is Kethu and it signifies the 3rd, 6th, 10th, 11th houses. Kethu placed in the 6th house from the ascendant and in the star of Saturn which is placed in the 3rd house from the ascendant. Moreover the minor period is influenced by the Venus which is placed in the 4th house from the ascendant and in the star of Mercury which is placed in the 3rd house along with the Saturn; here Venus is the lord of the ascendant and the 6th house also placed in the friendly star.

The final match was held between team India and West Indies on 25th June, 1983. On that day, the Major Influencing planets are Kethu, Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter. If you refer the table of KP Grahas, you can very well see that all these planets are giving strong significations to 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 10th, 11th houses. Therefore team India able to lift the cup by winning great West Indies team.

In the year 2011 the world cup matches are going to be played between the months of February to April, the tournament already officially begun in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 02/17.

For India the Sun is influencing the Major period in the year of 2011. The Sun is placed in the star of friendly Mercury; also the Sun conjoined with ascendant lord Venus and signifies the improving houses. The Minor – Minor period influencing lords are Saturn and Mercury, both are signifier of the improving houses (2, 3,6,10 and 11). Due to the strong influence of the Kethu and Mercury in the final Day, India could once again emerge as a winner in this tournament.

In the group matches, team India plays average game, but when it enters in to quarterfinal and semifinal stage, team India plays brilliantly. Though the final word will out only on 2nd April, 2011 until then let’s keep our fingers crossed.

Match prediction for team India

Sl no   Date   City   Team   Winner

1   19-Feb-11   Mirpur   India   Bangladesh   India
2   27-Feb-11   Bangalore   India   England   India
3   6-Mar-11   Bangalore   India   Ireland   India
4   9-Mar-11   Delhi   India   Netherlands   India
5   12-Mar-11   Nagpur   India   South Africa   South Africa
6   20-Mar-11   Chennai   India   West Indies   India
Post by: msrhprasad on February 19, 2011, 08:02:23 PM
Good Day.
Hello,

Any views from members on who will win this cricket world cup?

rgds,
prasad:starhit:
Post by: mikybaba on February 20, 2011, 11:11:29 AM
I will try to predict winner by chinese astrology+numerology

Australia: Jan 1, 1901/ rat, metal +/ 4
England: Jan 1, 1801/monkey, metal +/ 3
India:15/08/1947/ pig, fire -/ 8
Pakistan:14/08/1947/ pig, fire -/ 7
Sri Lanka: 22/05/1972/ rat, water +/ 1
South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +/ 2
West Indies: 23/06/1928/dragon, earth +/ 4
New Zealand: 17/01/1853/ rat, water +/ 8

Because this is Rabbit metal - year compatible signs are: pig, sheep, dog, not compatible is rooster and dragon.

So, by chinese astrology

India:15/08/1947/ pig, fire -,
Pakistan:14/08/1947/ pig, fire -/,
South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +,

have more chance to be winners.

By numerology this is 4 year and compatible numbers are 2,4,8 so more chances to win have:

Australia: Jan 1, 1901/ rat, metal +/ 4
West Indies: 23/06/1928/dragon, earth +/ 4
New Zealand: 17/01/1853/ rat, water +/ 8

So, we see the contries that are in both groups are

As element fire do not agree with metal I would pick up South Africa: 31/05/1910 /dog, metal +/ 2 as winner!!

Post by: msrhprasad on February 20, 2011, 08:18:57 PM
Good Day.
Learned Members.

for expressing your valuable opinions. let us see for final result.

rgds,
prasad:)
Post by: chensree on February 21, 2011, 08:59:32 PM
My analysis as per numerology
Date                   Teams                          Prediction
19-02-2011   India vs Bangladesh   India
20-02-2011   New Zealand vs Kenya   Newzealand
20-02-2011   Sri Lanka vs Canada   Srianka
21-02-2011   Australia vs Zimbabwe   Australia
22-02-2011   England vs Netherlands   England
23-02-2011   Pakistan vs Kenya           Pakistan
24-02-2011   South Africa vs West Indies   South Africa
25-02-2011   Australia vs New Zealand   Â Newzealand
25-02-2011   Bangladesh vs Ireland   Bangladesh
26-02-2011   Sri Lanka vs Pakistan   Srianka
27-02-2011   India vs England   Â England
28-02-2011   West Indies vs Netherlands   West Indies
28-02-2011   Zimbabwe vs Canada   Zimbabwe
01-03-2011   Sri Lanka vs Kenya   Srianka
03/02/2011   England vs Ireland   England
03/03/2011   South Africa vs Netherlands   South Africa
03/03/2011   Pakistan vs Canada   Pakistan
03/04/2011   New Zealand vs Zimbabwe   Newzealand
03/04/2011   Bangladesh vs West Indies   West Indies
03/05/2011   Sri Lanka vs Australia   Australia
03/06/2011   India vs Ireland   India
03/06/2011   England vs South Africa   England
03/07/2011   Kenya vs Canada   Kenya
03/08/2011   Pakistan vs New Zealand   Pakistan
03/09/2011   India vs Netherlands   India
03/10/2011   Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe   Srianka
03/11/2011   West Indies vs Ireland   West Indies
03/11/2011   Bangladesh vs England   England
03/12/2011   India vs South Africa   India
13-03-2011   New Zealand vs Canada   Newzealand
13-03-2011   Australia vs Kenya   Australia
14-03-2011   Pakistan vs Zimbabwe   Zimbabwe
14-03-2011   Bangladesh vs Netherlands   Bangladesh
15-03-2011   South Africa vs Ireland   South Africa
16-03-2011   Australia vs Canada   Australia
17-03-2011   England vs West Indies   West Indies
18-03-2011   Sri Lanka vs New Zealand   Newzealand
18-03-2011   Ireland vs Netherlands   Netherlands
19-03-2011   Australia vs Pakistan   Pakistan
19-03-2011   Bangladesh vs South Africa   South Africa
20-03-2011   Zimbabwe vs Kenya   Zimbabwe
20-03-2011   India vs West Indies   West Indies
Post by: mikybaba on February 21, 2011, 09:37:23 PM
Can u describe some of them???
Post by: Star Dust on February 22, 2011, 06:35:18 PM
i see possibility of upset by netherlands tonight
Post by: Vaani on February 23, 2011, 10:32:22 AM
well its was close game star dust :)
i guess its hard to predict such matches

Artist poonam salecha painting back of mink singh with worldcup 2011 logo

(https://i52.tinypic.com/5eb9nb.jpg)

this weekend we get to see some great matches between big teams
Post by: Varenya on February 23, 2011, 05:47:39 PM
24th Feb , South Africa will beat west indies

25th Feb, Australia will beat Newzealand
Post by: deepa on February 25, 2011, 10:15:17 AM
great work !!! so far all predictions came true
also today australia look in control so far

but what about tomorow\'s big match PAK vs Srilanka
Post by: skaprakash on February 25, 2011, 05:23:55 PM
Great Job guys !!!.. So far All results are Accurate !!!..  

@chensree: could you pls describe the way to followed to predict your results. becoz. Aus vs NZ result was missed ....

I would love to know India vs Eng match results !!!.. Come on INDIA.. Lets put to great show .... Jai ho ..
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 25, 2011, 06:55:19 PM
guys, when you write predictions make sure you describe your method also
so that it would be useful for others to study

if its success, other will learn, if it fails, others can discus and rectify the method
Post by: lavanya on February 25, 2011, 10:58:53 PM
Upcoming match prediction for SRILANKA-PAKISTAN

as MOON is VOC, favourite wins...so SRILANKA wins
Post by: chensree on February 26, 2011, 01:39:52 PM
As per pythogeron numerology today sri lanka wil win.
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 26, 2011, 03:22:56 PM
horary according to k.p at the start of match gives edge to pakistan in this match
Post by: Shree on February 27, 2011, 12:17:47 AM
Sasirekha you prediction came accurate here. How about India -England match ?
Post by: LEO on February 27, 2011, 09:57:54 AM
today many tv channels predicted rain but weather forecast now shows no rain and clear sky from noon.
 also after match starts moon in in sagittarius and poorvashada star which is favorable for india
Post by: chensree on February 27, 2011, 01:25:36 PM
For 2 matches my predictions went wrong. Especialy yesterday  lanka having very good edge. There are fixing alegations cming on pak as per local dailys here. Only god knws truth. As per numerology today match result is 50-50 and ind has slight edge. One more thing we can expect 75 to 80% corect results in numerology.    
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 27, 2011, 01:41:36 PM
k.p astrology when used with proper horary never fails

today england have initial edge because moon is transiting on moola nakshatra till initial 15 minutes of match

but then india will be under control

dhoni will not perform but others will do good but match will be well fought till end.
I see no result and possible tie
Post by: skaprakash on February 27, 2011, 09:10:04 PM
Looks like India going to lose the match !!!  :(
Post by: lavanya on February 27, 2011, 10:45:34 PM
INDIA-ENGLAND thriller match tied !
Post by: lavanya on February 27, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
upcoming match predictions

CANADA-ZIMBABWE match - ZIMBABWE wins
NETHERLANDS-WESTINDIES - netherlands wins ....i would like to listen other members predictions regarding this match folks.
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 28, 2011, 09:16:59 AM
when i tried horary thrice, every time i got same sublords for india and england teams
so couldn\'t predict who would win clearly
also moon\'s transition on venus owned star, moon and mars subs in end  lead to thriller

thats why i wrote match will be well fought till end and mentioned Tie

regarding Netherlands VS Windies, i see netherlands have edge but since i dont know anything about windies team horoscope or their new captain sammy, i cant say now

will try horary if possible later
Post by: Varenya on March 02, 2011, 11:06:33 AM
today and tomorrow\'s matches :

march 2 : eng VS ireland , IRE wins
march 3 : SA vs netherlands, SA wins
march 3 : Pak vs canada, Pak wins
Post by: chensree on March 03, 2011, 09:15:13 AM
Teams                         Verdict      Remarks
England vs Ireland              England      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
South Africa vs Netherlands   South Africa   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Pakistan vs Canada              Pakistan   
New Zealand vs Zimbabwe   Newzealand   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Bangladesh vs West Indies   West Indies   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Sri Lanka vs Australia           Australia   
India vs Ireland              India      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
England vs South Africa           England   
Kenya vs Canada              Kenya      
Pakistan vs New Zealand           Pakistan   
India vs Netherlands      India      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe           Srianka   
West Indies vs Ireland           West Indies   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Bangladesh vs England           England   
India vs South Africa      India   
New Zealand vs Canada           Newzealand   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Australia vs Kenya              Australia      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe           Zimbabwe   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Bangladesh vs Netherlands   Bangladesh   
South Africa vs Ireland           South Africa   
Australia vs Canada              Australia      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
England vs West Indies           West Indies   
Sri Lanka vs New Zealand   Newzealand   
Ireland vs Netherlands           Netherlands   
Australia vs Pakistan      Pakistan      *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Bangladesh vs South Africa   South Africa   *Tough-Even we may get surprise result
Zimbabwe vs Kenya              Zimbabwe   
India vs West Indies      West Indies   
Post by: msrhprasad on March 03, 2011, 10:59:55 AM
Varenya Ji.

Ireland win...:thumbdown: tremendously...

Rgds,
prasad
Post by: nwmoon on March 04, 2011, 08:18:54 AM
sasirekha mam,we would like to hear from you about the matches,you have been absolutely spot on,let us also learn mam,plz spare a bit time of yours with us.
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 04, 2011, 10:48:11 AM
today NZL will beat zimbabwe

and in 2nd match, bangladesh which is home team, will struggle to handle westindies
windies have upperhand as match progresses
Post by: nwmoon on March 04, 2011, 06:37:38 PM
thats wy i respect sasirekha mam a lot..c da result,bull\'s eye..
both nz nd westindies won comprehensively...hats off sasirekha mam..
try to continue da great work..
Post by: Varenya on March 04, 2011, 06:50:41 PM
in march 5th match, SL vs AUS
moon is transitting in its 6th house w.r.t moon sign and retrograde saturn is not helping home team.
so opposition australia have chances to beat them
Post by: nwmoon on March 04, 2011, 09:04:15 PM
team batting first will win,wats ur say sasirekha mam?
Post by: chensree on March 04, 2011, 10:32:34 PM
Sri Lanka vs Australia winner will be Australia   and India vs Ireland    winner will be India. Ireland will give tough fight. If some thing wrong with Indian team then there will be chance of repeat of England vs Ireland match.
Post by: ronit on March 05, 2011, 05:58:44 PM
:( today\'s match seems to be washed out...
what about match between Eng and SA
let all of u predict for tomo\'s match.
Den we will conclude who\'s the best predicter....
wat say Guys????????
all of u have time till 9 am
Post by: Ravi Varma on March 05, 2011, 06:35:48 PM
is this some competition to get best predictor prize?
similar stupidity happened last year in IPL 3 thread.

people will spend time on astrology for cricket only when they are liesure

anyway tomorrow SA and India will win their matches but not easily because moon is on uttarabhadra naksatra and saturn is vakra.
it can cause some interruptions and delays during matches also
Post by: Varenya on March 06, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
ravi, you should take into consideration sublords and change of lagnas as match progresses.
it showed that match ended in simha lagna, where sun and mars were aspecting it and 7th lord was retro in 8th house w.r.t 7th.
so SA chocked in end

i guess sasirekha and others took a break this weekend :)
Post by: lavanya on March 06, 2011, 08:04:03 PM
its very surprise result as far as SOUTHAFRICA-ENGLAND game prediction........can any one predict upcoming game KENYA-CANADA
Post by: okkadu17in on March 06, 2011, 09:09:49 PM
genius men and woman of this forum can any one  please predict the match between pakisthan vs newzealand????
Post by: chensree on March 06, 2011, 10:01:49 PM
Atlast india won the match.
Post by: chensree on March 06, 2011, 10:04:03 PM
Once again Irish players shown their abilities. This could be good sign in world cricket. Pak will win tomorrow if no fixing aligations are there
Post by: chensree on March 06, 2011, 10:09:09 PM
SA vs England result came as I expected.
Post by: chensree on March 06, 2011, 10:10:21 PM
Regarding SA Vs England result came as expected
Post by: Star Dust on March 07, 2011, 10:23:53 AM
tomorrow moon transits 11th house w.r.t pakistan\'s moon sign and is very powerful which helps them to beat NZL

today afternoon kenya has chances to beat canada
Post by: nwmoon on March 07, 2011, 10:07:44 PM
predictions are not going well enough.we need sasirekha mam..da exceptional..
Post by: chensree on March 08, 2011, 09:14:55 AM
As per numerology todays winner will be pakistan if there are no fixing alligations
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 08, 2011, 03:37:14 PM
fixing or not doesnt effect astrology prediction if you are using right methods

today i dont see it easy for pakistan as moon has entered their 8th house w.r.t lagna and is not helping much as match progresses.

regarding tomorrow\'s match IND vs Netherlands, INDIA wins based on some individual performances and it wont be too easy because moon is transiting india\'s 12th house.

obviously Srilanka will beat zimbabwe on 10th and can anyone try result of WI vs Ireland on friday?
Post by: chensree on March 08, 2011, 10:05:18 PM
As per numerology we can predict 80% correct. Today my prediction going to wrong. I am trying to reach 90%. Especially I observed that when pakistan playing this is happening. I have always doubts whenever pakistan plays. Now with fixing match results will change drastically. Regarding WI Vs Ireland we can predict very tough fight b/w 2 teams. It depends on who will win toss. As per numerology match is coming 50-50 but WI has little advantage over Ireland
Post by: chensree on March 08, 2011, 10:11:32 PM
Sasi rekha garu predicted correctly as per KP Astrology. I saw so many very good astrologers in this forum. It is very fortunate to have such forum for me so that I can learn many things
Post by: msrhprasad on March 09, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Good Day.
SasirEkha Ji.

Its very interesting to read your predictions on match results.
all most every prediction is going correct.

I would like to see predictions from you quarter finals, and semi finals results..please

sincerely,
prasad

Post by: Seetaram on March 10, 2011, 12:23:16 PM
is ireland upsetting westindies tomorrow?
since i dont have charts of both captains, i tried horary for present time it shows very very tough fight
but windies should not lose

in 2nd match bangladesh have chance to upset england

Post by: orangeprince on March 10, 2011, 04:36:18 PM
Am impressed with Sasirekha Great job there i was actually googling for predictions from senior cricketers and i found this site and kept following and to my surprise Sasirekha was spot on.Am sorry but i generally do not believe much of these stuff but its kinda hard to see how true its turning to be and now am a member.....lol:)
Post by: okkadu17in on March 10, 2011, 04:37:39 PM
Hello sasirekha mam please post your predictions on matches between w.i vs ire, bang vs eng and the big game ind vs sa. . .
Post by: orangeprince on March 10, 2011, 04:39:41 PM
Well my take is India would win at Nagpur as its home crowd and its a batting pitch.Mind you i don\'t know any astrology or numerology,my prediction is purely based on the form of Indian team and south africa\'s lower middle order batsmen are suspect in Indian pitches.
Post by: orangeprince on March 10, 2011, 04:49:58 PM
Hi Okkadu i think W.I is the fav neverthless Ireland is good team and gaining confidence as well so it might be a tough match which W.I would emerge as a winner and Bangladesh  vs England - hmm Bangladesh would come all out with England but with too much pressure on them i guess they would either fail or become heros but i guess they might loose and Eng would be the winner.But Eng should be careful and no place for complacency.
Post by: lavanya on March 11, 2011, 10:45:41 PM
Will there be an UPSET for INDIA tomorrow vs southafrica??
Post by: skaprakash on March 12, 2011, 09:25:25 AM
Any predictions for todays match IND vs SA ... Hope IND would spoil SA\'s party
Post by: rkj on March 12, 2011, 10:02:20 AM
hi guys it wld be helpful for students of astrology lik me if u give astrological reason on which ur prediction is based
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 12, 2011, 11:31:12 AM
seetaram\'s predictions came true yesterday :) bangladesh fought and won

moon is exalted today in india\'s lagna and also 11th house w.r.t india\'s moon.
also match starts in cancer lagna for which lagna lord is in 11th house and exalted.
so it favours home team india

but since at start of match 1st and 7th cusp sublords are same(merc), it wont be one sided match
if you consider 11th sublords of each team, india got an edge as JUP is in own house and Rahu is not favourable for SA

match ends in libra lagna when moon in on subdivision owned by mars
now after 10pm, mars is in 5th house w.r.t lagna and owns favourable houses.

so india has advantage and should win.

horary at present time also suggests same as 7th sublord moon is exalted in 1st house and 1st sublord is comfortable in 9th house.

dhoni, harbhajan, sehwag, gambhir, kohli will play well
sachin 50-50, yuvraj fail !
Post by: mikybaba on March 12, 2011, 11:51:03 AM
India VS SA
The match will begin with the Lagna rising in Cancer and the Moon transiting in Taurus. This means the transit of Moon in the 1st house for India which is favorable for them. For South Africa, the Moon will transit in the 4th house which predicts mistakes. South Africa’s own mistakes will be the cause of the surmounting stress. But the transit of the Sun and Mars in Aquarius will ease things for them marginally.

Stars favor India’s win after a period of struggle throughout the match.

Post by: orangeprince on March 12, 2011, 02:13:09 PM
Well Sasirekha is always spot on and India won the toss and elected to bat.
Post by: chensree on March 12, 2011, 02:18:08 PM
As per numerology today\'s favorite is india
Post by: Shree on March 12, 2011, 02:38:09 PM
Kudos to Sasirekha and

Looks like a slight advantage to India, but also depends on who wins the toss. From cricketing point of view bating first will be good.

BTW renowned astrologer Bejan Daruwallas\'s team is making predictions on the world cup matches and posted here.
https://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blog_Cricket_World_Cup_Match_Prediction_India_vs_South_Africa_3088.jsp
As usual they are not getting it 100% correct.
So if you want to compare your predictions.
Post by: orangeprince on March 12, 2011, 03:48:59 PM
Shree don\'t go by names go by the accuracy and that\'s Sasirekha :)
Post by: krrenga1 on March 12, 2011, 10:56:26 PM
so sad india lost it!
Post by: orangeprince on March 12, 2011, 11:36:37 PM
Its better they learn from these mistakes quickly as its still a league game but gosh they tied with Eng and now lost to S.A so wondering whether they can beat the bigger teams and with W.I match left there\'s lots to prove.
Post by: msrhprasad on March 13, 2011, 08:46:15 AM

ooooh :sniffle: India lost vs SA:(

well this guys can able to reach at least semifinals....?

So, this gusy also will  lose vs W.Indies...

no team performance...due to one or two players India can able to winning on small teams....

I do not have any hopes on this Team....pain but accept...will return from semifinals....

prasad:(

Post by: Virinchi on March 13, 2011, 10:18:02 AM
sasirekha , you missed small point that moon entered mars owned constellation around 8:20 pm and since then it stayed in same sub till end of match.
it was libra ascendant when match ended and mars owns 2 & 7 for libra which supports oppisition team rather than home team

also match extended for 15-20 mins more than expected which caused the error !

next time make sure you take into consideration constellation lord of moon\'s sublord.
last night it was rahu, placed in 8th and 6th from india\'s lagna nd moon sign which caused humiliation in final over
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 13, 2011, 11:31:38 AM
thanks for pointing out Virinchi :)
yes i thought match would end before 10:20 PM but it got extended and i failed this time !

will remember your ideas for future predictions
Post by: chensree on March 13, 2011, 11:38:16 AM
No doubt india will out perform in quarters and semis. Yesterday was bad game by dhoni gang after dismisal of master. It is pretty sad that our middle and lower orders failed this time miserably. Generally SA can\'t perform in pressure situations. But yesterday they out performed.
Post by: orangeprince on March 13, 2011, 01:03:57 PM
So whats in store for India vs W.I Virinchi or Sasirekha?
Post by: lavanya on March 13, 2011, 01:45:13 PM
WILL it be an UPSET for AUSTRALIA today & For Pakistan tomorrow???????
Post by: orangeprince on March 13, 2011, 02:02:14 PM
Going by their form i don\'t think so Lavanya
Post by: DCP on March 13, 2011, 07:05:41 PM
tomorrow Pak and BANGladesh and winning their matches as moon transits gemini
Post by: msrhprasad on March 15, 2011, 03:55:51 PM
Learned Members,

any predictions for coming matches especially for IND vs W.Indies?
and
who will reach quarter finals?
quarter finals winner?

sincerely,
Post by: Star Dust on March 15, 2011, 04:01:27 PM
if england loses to windies on 17th, they will be knocked out of tournamnet.
even a win is not enough as they have to depend on other matches and expect india to beat windies on 20th.

from horary it tooks tough contest, any takers ?
Post by: orangeprince on March 15, 2011, 05:06:26 PM
All the predictions are based on my own hunch

1) Ind would beat W.I
2) Bang would loose with S.A
3) Aus would win with Pak
4) NZ might upset S.L
5) W.I might knock Eng
Post by: orangeprince on March 15, 2011, 05:14:40 PM
Quarters might be

Scenario 1)

Ind vs Pak
S.A vs S.L
Aus vs Bang
NZ vs W.I

need more calculations to do scenario 2 would do in a day :)

Post by: okkadu17in on March 16, 2011, 05:26:29 PM
Sasirekha mam, u are absolutely spot on in predicting the match between ind vs sa only the match result went against u. . .i stil cant believe how ur predictions went almost perfect in this series. . .seriously mam ur next to god, hats off. . .keep up the good work mam. . .
Post by: lavanya on March 16, 2011, 07:19:08 PM
ENGLAND-WESTINDIES

as Moon is VOC ...ENGLAND wins the game
Post by: charm31 on March 17, 2011, 12:12:16 AM
SaSirEkha is the only astrologer who has predicted accurately in some way but she is not predicting very big match. hope that she will predict all big matches in next  
Post by: chensree on March 17, 2011, 08:05:39 AM
As per numerology WI is favorate today
Post by: okkadu17in on March 17, 2011, 09:10:46 AM
SasirEkha mam please predict the upcoming 4 important games of the tournament starting from today. . .
Post by: chottibibi on March 17, 2011, 10:45:06 AM
Quarter finals
1.   Group A1-Australia      Vs    Group B4-Bangladesh
2.   Group A3-New Zealand   Vs   Group B2-India  
3.   Group A2-Sri Lanka      Vs   Group B3-West Indies
4.   Group A4-Pakistan      Vs   Group B1-South Africa

Semi Finals

1.   Australia   Vs   India
2.   Sri Lanka   Vs   Pakistan

Finals
1.   Australia   Vs   Pakistan

Champion:   Australia

Post by: SaSirEkha on March 17, 2011, 11:20:29 AM
horary suggests that england are going out of tournament
Post by: orangeprince on March 17, 2011, 04:25:04 PM
The princess predicts :) i guess England will be out
Post by: chensree on March 17, 2011, 09:36:17 PM
it is very bad that weak teams like bangla entering into quarters. in quarters opp team will win easily
Post by: chensree on March 17, 2011, 09:37:43 PM
i think today most of indians prayed for england defeat
Post by: chensree on March 17, 2011, 10:12:54 PM
Today my prediction came true after my wrong prediction on India vs SA. I am truly tensed for today\'s match. Now we can see good games b/w India vs WI and SA Vs Bangladesh. But for India vs WI match numerology favors to WI.  I am praying god that this prediction need to wrong this time. Hope India will enters Quarters comfortably.
Post by: pomnas on March 17, 2011, 10:32:37 PM
Sasirekha\'s prediction came wrong today. Well, not exactly. Maybe Bangladesh defeats SA. Then India will go through if they win against WI, or even if they lose by a small margin. Let\'s see.
Post by: charm31 on March 17, 2011, 11:06:40 PM
sasirekha is not God, so at some stage she will have to be wrong and she becomes wrong in 2 consecutive matches. 1st one was india sa and now today. who she will come with true predictions in next matches
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 18, 2011, 07:14:23 AM
sorry. i was getting busier and lost concentration this week on astro.
will take a break and comeback for quarter finals when i\'m more at liesure
Post by: pomnas on March 18, 2011, 07:27:12 AM
I actually don\'t think we should call Sasirekha\'s prediction wrong yet because all she said is that England won\'t go through to the quarter finals. They won against the WI, but they\'re still not through.  We\'ll have to see the outcomes of BD vs SA and Ind vs WI.
Post by: Seetaram on March 18, 2011, 10:23:53 AM
its okay SaSi.. sometimes we just miss minute points like moon\'s transits at end of match time etc.

this world cup will not see any major upsets as in group A, top 4 test playing teams qualify and in group B, bangladesh will lose oppurtunity to qualify tomorrow.

Post by: Star Dust on March 18, 2011, 02:50:50 PM
why didnt anyone do a prediction on NZL vs SL match today?
moon is transiting SL\'s 12th sign and making them lose today.

tomorrow\'s bangladesh vs SA match decided quarterfinalists from all groups.

after sunday\'s match between IND vs WI, we can know who is playing whom in knockout stage
Post by: OMkaar on March 18, 2011, 04:37:26 PM
on sunday moon is transiting own constellation hastha, and saturn is also present there in retrograde motion.
also match starts at 14:30 hrs in cancer ascendant, so india will find it hard to beat windies.

so, 4 big teams will make sure that they have enough points and NRR to kick minnows out of quarters
Post by: sonipravin on March 18, 2011, 08:34:50 PM

Will India qualify for the Quarter Finals in World Cup Cricket?

Will they march to Semi Finals?

Is the threat to  World Cup Finals by terrorists from across the border real and serious? Today in the T.V. Pakistan have cautioned India as their nationals may disrupt the World Cup Cricket Finals in Bombay by sending Terrorists.

Pravin Kumar
Post by: Virinchi on March 19, 2011, 10:02:08 AM
today\'s matches : SA beats Bangladesh

Pakistan VS Australia : its a tough fight as planets are even for both.
moon\'s transition in virgo with saturn is spoiling australian chances very little.

victory margin will be very little
Post by: okkadu17in on March 19, 2011, 12:25:43 PM
Virinchi sir u did\'nt mention who wil win finally in aus vs pak match?
Post by: orangeprince on March 19, 2011, 01:02:32 PM
Virinchi said it would be a tough fight and the planets are even for both.So India can\'t beat W.I either i wonder then why do they got to quarters when they can\'t beat England South Africa and W.I.?They should be playing only netherlands kenya canada then.
Post by: okkadu17in on March 19, 2011, 01:31:52 PM
Prince gaaru Virinchi sir said about the match between aus vs pak. . .not ind vs w.i match. . .
Post by: orangeprince on March 19, 2011, 07:13:42 PM
Oh sorry Okkadu i guess i missed that my take is Ind has to beat W.I to prove that they can beat bigger teams but  according to OMKAR \"on sunday moon is transiting own constellation hastha, and saturn is also present there in retrograde motion.
also match starts at 14:30 hrs in cancer ascendant, so india will find it hard to beat windies.\"

Man India\'s confidence would have a big dent mate if they loose tomorrow
Post by: orangeprince on March 19, 2011, 07:19:11 PM
Accurate Calculations

Pakistan beat Australia

This would see Pakistan top the table with 10 points. Sri Lanka\'s Net Run Rate is above Australia\'s, and a defeat will lower Australia\'s further, which means the position of the top four teams would be: Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand.

Pakistan beat Australia

This would see Pakistan top the table with 10 points. Sri Lanka\'s Net Run Rate is above Australia\'s, and a defeat will lower Australia\'s further, which means the position of the top four teams would be: Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, New Zealand.

India beat West Indies

Most people expect the group to play out exactly this way. But then, most people expected England to lose to India and South Africa and beat Bangladesh and Ireland. However, if it does play out this way, the four top teams in order would be: South Africa, India, England, West Indies.

West Indies, South Africa, Bangladesh, India.

Post by: okkadu17in on March 19, 2011, 08:23:49 PM
Prince wil u explain wat virinchi sir said exactly about the match between aus vs pak?
Post by: chensree on March 19, 2011, 09:56:57 PM
If India wins with WI then it will meet australia. If lost it will face Sri Lanka. If it lost miserably then it will meet Pakistan. Numerology is favor for WI for tomorrows match and I think mostly india will face Sri Lanka. For that match SL has edge over India as per numerology. If it meets Pak then india will be winner. We need to see how india will perform tomorrow
Post by: LEO on March 19, 2011, 10:07:43 PM
perfect prediction Virinchi :thumbup::rolleyes::dork:
now predict Ind vs WI match and we can get quarterfinalists table
Post by: orangeprince on March 20, 2011, 01:24:44 PM
okkadu heres what virinchi said:Pakistan VS Australia : its a tough fight as planets are even for both.
moon\'s transition in virgo with saturn is spoiling australian chances very little.\"

the prediction is right
Post by: Star Dust on March 20, 2011, 05:05:04 PM
quarter finals :

SA vs NZL
India vs Aus
Sl vs Eng
WI vs Pak
Post by: chensree on March 20, 2011, 10:02:20 PM
Here are fixtures now

South Africa Vs Newzealand
India Vs Australia
England Vs Sri Lanka
West Indies Vs Pakistan

Please give your crucial matches predictions
Post by: chensree on March 20, 2011, 10:07:19 PM
As per numerology

South Africa Vs Newzealand  - South Africa
India Vs Australia  -  Australia
England Vs Sri Lanka - England
West Indies Vs Pakistan  - West Indies

But I am hoping again for indias match india should win
Post by: Virinchi on March 20, 2011, 10:17:08 PM
dhoni\'s personal luck is not good enough during 2nd innings of quarter finals on 24th march with aussies.
But aussies overall luck is not strong enough to beat india on that day.
they\'ve moon in their 8th house w.r.t their moon sign and it has no strength to help them at all.
Also 3 planets in their lagna and 12th house w.r.t moon sign will knock them out and India will play semifinals

Also expect some surprises in other quarter final matches :)
Post by: Shree on March 20, 2011, 10:32:31 PM
So its India Vs Australia on March 24th at Ahmedabad, and a Day/Night match. Lets see what astrologers say abt this one.

Does the place of the match also have a bearing on the result. I mean if India were to play the match at say Colombo or Calcutta instead, will that affect the result from astrology point of view.
Post by: orangeprince on March 21, 2011, 12:00:48 AM
Great news there Virinchi so hope we would play Pakistan or W.I in semi Finals
Post by: chensree on March 21, 2011, 11:32:54 AM
Let us hope virinchi prediction comes true. Indias numerology is typical 50-50 on that day but australia 75%. But if 50-50 means either team will play greatly or team will fail miserably. If team perform greatly then opponent team having 75% also will lost. This is what I observed and also for day and night matches 50% of numerology predictions went wrong. I learnt good lessons in this forum
Post by: vedicastroservices on March 21, 2011, 07:17:24 PM
As per KP Prashna chart and India\'s chart, victory is assured for Indian cricket team against Australia at Motera on 3/24/2011
Post by: okkadu17in on March 22, 2011, 12:20:03 PM
SaSiRekha mam watz your say on quarterfinal matches. . .
Post by: hammertrip on March 22, 2011, 11:19:41 PM
So many knowledgeable people taking the time to share their knowledge here. I am beginning to see how it is a science & not make belief. (I still believe with greater , sometimes much greater & persistent effort, once can overcome obstacles. This is also supported by the story of Markendeya)

What I appreciate here is they the jyotish vidya gyanis are talking about how they are making their predictions.

Though could you be a little more detailed. Maybe talk about your calculations. That is how newbies like myself can learn

Thanks all & Regards

Post by: hammertrip on March 22, 2011, 11:23:32 PM
This is more a personal hunch

If India meet as follows:

Quarter- Final= Australia ( as we already know)
 Semi-Final      = Pakistan
 Final               =Sri Lanka

Then India will win the world cup

However, if they meet West Indies in Semi or South Africa in final then ..........
Post by: hammertrip on March 22, 2011, 11:24:23 PM
Meeting SA in Final for India could be 50-50
Post by: charm31 on March 22, 2011, 11:35:03 PM
i dont see india taking the trophy just because history dont support them. no world cup has been won by host nation
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 12:57:01 AM
 I look forward to hear from the senior members - those who have revealed the skills here -SaSiRekha mam\', Virinch ji, Seetaram ji & others who have not regarding their readings & quarter final results & line-ups for Semi  Final & Final
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 01:36:42 AM
 @ charms 31 Mostly true from the history point of view. However, note that Sri Lanka was a co-host in 1996 & won.

India was then a co-host & is also now. :cool:

Also, Dhoni\'s & current team have shown resolve & set new records & altered history ( Test number 1 team, drawn test series SA, WINNER WORLD CUP 20-20, etc.)

No reason why they can\'t do it again.

We all hope so. So many are praying for that.

In fact, what is there to fear is that is losing to themselves

Now waiting for an expert\'s astrological take on same.

Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 08:12:48 AM
WI will lose today, though they may give Pakistan a scare
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 23, 2011, 03:08:27 PM
not even a scare.
I see planets supporting India Vs Pakistan semifinal at Mohali on 30th march
Post by: Srikanth on March 23, 2011, 03:37:28 PM
sasirekha, you could be right  ! it looks like windies are losing very badly and on 30th we\'ll get to see india vs pakistan match
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 05:20:59 PM
As you mostly are in this world cup predictions section, you are spot on SaSirEkha devi ji :)
Post by: chensree on March 23, 2011, 06:32:48 PM
If India wins with Australia then it will meet with winner b/w SL vs Eng and Pak will meet winner b/w New Zealand vs South Africa
Post by: gobarganesh on March 23, 2011, 09:37:19 PM
...if india wins, it wud be india vs pakistan in semifinals.
Post by: mikybaba on March 23, 2011, 09:41:31 PM

I think tomorrow’s match has already been scripted due to Pakistan but I’ve a firm belief that Ponting will never bestow by far...
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 10:17:06 PM

chensree ji,

With all due respects, the icc world cup schedule says that:

Quarter -final

1) Pak vs WI ( Match          

2)  India v Australia (Match E) -Thu Mar 24
Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad    

3) New Zealand v South Africa (Match F) - Fri Mar 25  
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur    

4) Sri Lanka v England (Match D) - Sat Mar 26
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo    

Tue Mar 29      

1st Semi-Final - TBD v TBD (Match D v Match F)
R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo    

Wed Mar 30      

2nd Semi-Final - Pakistan v TBD (Match C v Match E)    
Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh

Therefore, winner of India vs Australia will play against Pakistan on Mar 30 & winner of SL vs Eng will meet winner of NZ vs SA
Post by: chensree on March 23, 2011, 10:55:18 PM
Yes I agree hammertrip ji
Post by: chensree on March 23, 2011, 10:56:18 PM
I got wrong info
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 11:07:50 PM
could someone plz look up regarding Pravin Kumar ji concern about terrorist attacks.

What does our Bharat Mata\'s horoscope say

Will all be well
Post by: hammertrip on March 23, 2011, 11:09:13 PM
another point clarification, for India\'s horoscope do we take a the date 1947 or look back into the annuls of history
Post by: francis4ru on March 24, 2011, 02:51:23 AM
hi all ,

im new to this prediction thing and decided to try my hand for todays match between india and australia

I believe that australia will bat first and the match will be finally won by india who will go on to lift the world cup
tomorrows match will see india winning against australia by stamping their authority in the final stages of the match.
though initially i believe there would be setbacks .
Post by: chensree on March 24, 2011, 09:10:06 AM
Francis please tell us which method you are following. This is my sincere request. I saw here in these forums very good astrologers like virichi garu, seetaram garu, sasirekha garu. I think they are following KP method. I saw almost all results predicted by them are correct.
Post by: okkadu17in on March 24, 2011, 11:39:43 AM
SasiRekha mam next 2 quarter finals predictions please. . .
Post by: chensree on March 24, 2011, 06:19:57 PM
Very much tensed whether india able to chase 260 runs. Their bowling lineup is good. We need to see what will be the out come.
Post by: hammertrip on March 24, 2011, 07:23:35 PM
If Sachin & Sehwag fire,  ..............

Let me speak after the match :)
Post by: chensree on March 24, 2011, 09:09:00 PM
Match become very tensed after dismissal of kohli. Atleast today our captain should perform. Pointing played exceptionally today with his batting knock. Same thing expecting from Dhoni as well. Every indian praying for indias win.
Post by: chensree on March 24, 2011, 09:52:37 PM
match moving towards australia. Dhoni performance is really bad and as captain he didn\'t perform through out the tournament. Only god should save the match
Post by: francis4ru on March 24, 2011, 10:04:05 PM
friends dont worry ...as i said above ,the setback is now over for india and from now onwards they are going to win the match comfortably ..... xtremely happy abt my prediction . 1st time gold ... yay !!
Post by: chensree on March 24, 2011, 10:43:25 PM
excellent match,excellent performance by Yuvi, Raina and whole team and excellent prediction by our astrologers. Hope india will repeats the magic with pakistan too...Please predict for pakistan match as well. World war 111 is going to happen with pak
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:00:23 AM
to be honest i was thinking that astrologers are favoring there home team but now after the result i become to know that astrology is some thing on which u can rely hope for the other matches these astrologers will work as hard as they did on india,s match. especially i m looking forward to hear from sasirekha and virinchi for the future matches
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:15:56 AM
will some body try their hand on ipl too? because i m really intrested in this forum now
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:16:37 AM
Weldon astrologers and astrology
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:17:24 AM
cant wait for tomorrow looking to hear about india pakistan semi tonight
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
come on guys let us know who is going to win on 30th of this month
Post by: Seetaram on March 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM
::)) why would they contact you?
this forum\'s basic intention is not for personal promotion. few people felt that astrology should reach all walks of life and cricket is just one of them.
last year we predicted for IPL 3 and it helped few people in bettings too i guess
you dont seem to be interested in understanding astrology, so just follow this thread for fun.
thats enough
Post by: charm31 on March 25, 2011, 12:37:10 AM
life is not fun for every one, i m looking know for my personal matters and please dont take me wrong
Post by: Seetaram on March 25, 2011, 12:42:06 AM
this is not a personal horoscope reading forum(if you din\'t read the rules before registering). we do help few people who contribute to this site and are willing to post their details in this forum so that it can help as a case study for others.
try meeting an astrologer personally, not online if you have personal issues
Post by: photoguy007 on March 25, 2011, 12:51:56 AM
Well done Francis, mate you were absolutely spot on with your prediction  about the result and the way game would go on.
Would love to have your prediction on India-Pak game as well.

Post by: francis4ru on March 25, 2011, 12:52:02 AM
hey guys , I was just wondering if predictions through astrology are only allowed ? or any method is fine ?
Post by: Seetaram on March 25, 2011, 12:55:23 AM
people have tried numerology also.
you can try any new method if you are sure about it
please explain your method as it may help others who are interested
Post by: francis4ru on March 25, 2011, 12:59:44 AM
thanks photoguy007,even im happy my prediction turned out to be fine ...

nd seetaram i dont use any concrete method for divination , i use tarot cards but i dont read the proper way , i just use my intuiton ...
Post by: Seetaram on March 25, 2011, 01:04:20 AM
ok no problem. just tell us what does your cards say about twists in matches
Post by: francis4ru on March 25, 2011, 01:12:13 AM
ok.

i believe south africa will bat first tomorrow and end up winning the match
Post by: Seetaram on March 25, 2011, 01:16:29 AM
yes. i was just about to write same though astro :)
mars is leaving aquarius when match is going on and this is bad for NZL.
Also moon moves into sagittarius during first innings which helps SA
so its South Africa who wins

Francis, you can also look at tarot section in this site and may be help few members
Post by: francis4ru on March 25, 2011, 01:33:51 AM
sweet ...nice to know they both coincide .. also i get a hint that new zealand will have one chance where they think its going their way but south africa will be in command predominantly especially with the bat ...

thanks seetaram ,but i dont think i would be of any help as I do not follow any standard methods ,im just giving a shot at this to see how i fare .;)
Post by: msrhprasad on March 25, 2011, 08:59:58 AM
Good Day.
Dear Mr.Virninchi,Francis.

Excellent analysis for Inv vs Aus Match...
I am very very happy...Once Again Thanks A Lot.:)

If possible please let us know who is going to win in Semi finals who will reach finals..and of course winner..?

Sincerely,
prasad:lol:
Post by: chensree on March 25, 2011, 09:13:01 AM
Actually predictions through tarot also came true in last but one world cup.
Post by: chensree on March 25, 2011, 09:14:18 AM
As per numerology todays winner is SA. FOr India vs Pak 50 50 for india and pak. Please provide your predictions as per astrology
Post by: hammertrip on March 25, 2011, 07:28:33 PM
At this moment, NZ does look to be with a chance if SA collapse.

But SA should win
Post by: hammertrip on March 25, 2011, 07:29:22 PM
It should be interesting to see who wins the SL vs Eng clash.

Eng being at their mercurial best ever, so far
Post by: Virinchi on March 25, 2011, 07:36:56 PM
i couldnt get online this afternoon so could not write this, but as i said in this thread earlier (https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=420&goto=search&pid=7779)

the surprise on quarterfinal comes today in form on NZL knocking out habitual chokers SA
Post by: Ravi Varma on March 25, 2011, 09:04:33 PM
well said ! south africans chocked once again in knockout match sending newzealand into semis.
i now feel it will be Srilanka vs Newzealand semis next week
Post by: mikybaba on March 25, 2011, 09:26:05 PM
Asrology/Numerology again fails against hard-work of NZ
Post by: chensree on March 25, 2011, 09:35:58 PM
always 100% means  u will become god. I believe astrology or any other can predict 80 to 90 %. If he tells 100% then he is rishi or saint
Post by: chensree on March 25, 2011, 09:40:01 PM
but any prediction is an art. everybody can\'t predict becoz their horoscope will tell this. But here in this forum sasi rekha, virinchi and seetha ram predictions came more than 90% correct. As a numerologist i failed. I am trying to mitigate this.
Post by: expectalot on March 25, 2011, 09:53:07 PM
Text As i believe from my knowledge on astro that in tomorrow match,

Srilanka will be winner and will beat England easily...

Thanks to God...
Post by: expectalot on March 25, 2011, 09:58:31 PM
For Pakistan-India Match I will Predict Pakistan as Favorite but India has fare chance to get this match away from Pak but timing of match and toss will play important role... At toss time Moon is  not favoring India. it just giving away signals...
Post by: expectalot on March 25, 2011, 10:00:28 PM
come on fellows predict for Pak-Ind match...
I want to recheck my calculations to remove my weaknesses...

Thanks to God...
Post by: hammertrip on March 25, 2011, 10:16:20 PM
Ind Vs Pak -

Winner India

@ expectalot - I agree that SL will win easily
Post by: hammertrip on March 25, 2011, 10:29:33 PM
@ chensree ji - very true sasi rekha ben ji, virinchi ji and seetharam ji are very solid & skillful & knowledgeable in astrology & I am not merely talking about cricket predictions ( which is actually a silly childish undertaking - though it may be difficult to accept, in the big picture of life as whole)

A student of astrology should aspire to get atleast as skill as them which is no mean task

In fact - huge

Pranams to these skilled people for their skills

Post by: hammertrip on March 25, 2011, 10:30:10 PM
If I do ever acquire these skills I hope that the Almighty grants me the ability to help the needy with that in the best possible way.

Post by: expectalot on March 25, 2011, 11:01:23 PM
My calculations r telling me that Pak is going ahead. plz check it without involving emotions.
Post by: orangeprince on March 25, 2011, 11:06:54 PM
ah that\'s bad news expectalot Virinchi and Sasirekha kindly check and let us know.Also what about tomorrow between Eng and SL any more upsets?
Post by: Seetaram on March 26, 2011, 12:14:03 AM
tomorrow in 4th quarter finals, match starting time is unfavourable for srilanka.
both teams have almost same favour from planets but as match progresses into 2nd innings, srilanka gains control.
i\'m not sure about result now, will have to look at horary chart again before match starts.

for india-pak semifinal, use the 2007 T20 final match as reference.
match starting time is good for pakistan but as match goes on, moon moves into aquarius on 30th night and india won t20 final on september 24th 2007 when moon was in aquarius.

will someone look into this too...
Post by: okkadu17in on March 26, 2011, 03:24:07 AM
Really superb prediction virinchi sir . . . S.a choked once again. . .
Post by: charm31 on March 26, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
cricket match is difficult to predict but today srilanka is firm favorite
Post by: orangeprince on March 26, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
Sri lanka vs Newzealand

and whats the prediction between Ind and Pak?
Post by: vedicastroservices on March 27, 2011, 11:13:08 AM
India Vs Pakistan..,

It is going to be tough fight match, match swings both ways till the end, as luck favors to India, in the final overs India become victories...,
Post by: orangeprince on March 27, 2011, 11:36:10 AM
Oh so is it going till the final overs then?
Post by: itmaster11 on March 27, 2011, 05:14:19 PM
Thanks Seetaram Saahab for Prediction ... :) Even my heart says at the end .. India should win the Match ... :)
Post by: okkadu17in on March 27, 2011, 09:12:29 PM
How true are fixing allegations on ind vs pak semifinal match? Abn news chanel telcasted the news pak gonna win. . .
Post by: vlbedoc on March 28, 2011, 05:41:08 AM
hammertrip.. i think you should watch where you post so many unnecessary msgs just to climb the ladder and win those \'stars\'.. u dont bcm an \'illuminator\' when you dont have knowledge to share.. this forum is for those who have the knowledge, share that knowledge and help each other grow in their fields.. so let them be.. and if you want to know something and are curious about something and dont have anything to contribute, just be a silent spectator like some of us are.. and you were even told once politely, but u r persistent in polluting this whole thing.. i have been following this thread since the start of the world cup, but this is my first post bcoz u spoiled everything..
ppl like Virinchi and Sasirekha, in case you didnt notice, have decreased their writing over here just bcoz some of you probably annoyed the whole lot of them.. if you dont have anything to \'illuminating\' to share, be quiet, and learn.. instead of creating such a scene!!
Post by: hammertrip on March 28, 2011, 06:31:44 AM
@ vlbedoc

No one told me anything politely or otherwise.

IF that was the case then the moderator or one of the senior members would have send me a message to my inbox or u2u

In fact, if you had some professional decency you would too done it privately instead of a public post.

& This is your quiet first message .

You r the one to preach

Also, your bias is obvious when you are singling me out here

I guess you follow only cricket

I have posted all over asking questions to learn

Maybe over eager to learn

overeagerness may be misplaced & just needs a guidance

Also I am clear in what I say

y
kindly do not put you nose into things that you are not authorized to

for that we have as I said moderators & seniors

you are well advised to myob (incase you did not know - mind your own business)
Post by: Seetaram on March 28, 2011, 10:24:03 AM
@hammertrip
most of your posts are reptitive and single lined and without any proper matter to be posted.
just spamming the forum will not help anyone.
control this before getting banned
Post by: vlbedoc on March 28, 2011, 07:11:18 PM
thanks Seetaram :).. i guess u put it more \'professionally\' like hammer would want it.. hope it gives out a msg to everyone around here.. just keep it clean guys..
n hope this gives a msg to Sasirekha and Virinchi as well... 2 more matches, plz dont stop!!!
Post by: SaSirEkha on March 28, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
pakistan played a match on march 3rd with canada and they struggled to win against a small team.
their batting collapsed and because opponents were minnows, they managed to win somehow with great difficulty.

that match started at 14:30 hrs(IST) and moon was in aquarius and dhanista constellation(3rd quarter to 4th quarter transition during match)

now, 2nd semifinal on 30th march between india and pakistan is played with moon in end of capricorn(30th degree) and within less time it moves into aquarius.
so, moon and lagna\'s positions will be same as of Pak vs Canada match.
so, again pakistan will struggle under severe pressure.

i\'ve to see exact sublords and match with horary which i will do on wednesday.
though both teams got good placements of planets, moon\'s transition into pakistan\'s 6th house between 4-4:30 PM is bringing them into severe pressure and humiliation.

In 1st semifinal tomorrow, newzealand have very weak transition of moon compared to srilanka.
So SL should go to finals

Post by: orangeprince on March 28, 2011, 08:31:28 PM
Thanks Sasirekha Lots of us were waiting from you and virinchi :)
Post by: Seetaram on March 29, 2011, 01:39:24 AM
history, horary and home crowd in favour of srilanka in 1st semifinal.
Post by: expectalot on March 29, 2011, 02:15:49 AM
According to my calculation, NZL and Sri both have 50-50 chances but in late hours of the second half will changed the situation...
Post by: chensree on March 29, 2011, 01:53:07 PM
Pakistan home minister Rehman Malik gave warning to their team regarding match fixing. As per CNEB match is fixed for pakistan. Please see the link:
https://tvchaska.net/sports/india-vs-pakistan-semi-final-fixed-cneb-tv-report-4373.html

But still I am hoping india will win the semis with god\'s grace and going to lift the cup by beating nz or SL in the grand finale.
Post by: chensree on March 29, 2011, 02:44:23 PM
As per numerology todays favorate is NZ. For last couple of matches I gave wrong prediction. Today let us see what will happen
Post by: chensree on March 29, 2011, 02:48:25 PM
Just now I saw one video in indiatimes.com. India\'s one of the famous astrologer Bejan Daruwalla predicted india will win the world cup. This is very good news for us
Post by: orangeprince on March 29, 2011, 06:14:24 PM
Yea but Bejan also predicted we would loose with West Indies.....lol
Post by: orangeprince on March 29, 2011, 07:49:10 PM
Another prediction kindly check people

https://astrology.sify.com/astronews/india-vs-pakistan-semi-final-world-cup-2011/
Post by: gobarganesh on March 29, 2011, 10:35:36 PM
@chensree sir
one shud \"complIment\" the accuracy of \"complemEnt\" of wat u predict... :D

#Just for fun...hope u ll not mind!!!
Post by: Shree on March 30, 2011, 12:09:24 AM
I have been following predictions on Bejan\'s website, as well as predictions on this site. Sasirekha and Viranchi have been more accurate. But very tough to predict team result.. individuals who have good placing of planets, with effort can change the result for there teams.
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 07:48:50 AM
That\'s correct shree. Sasirekha, virinchi, seetaram are more acurate than bejan.

gobarganesh -  I know i am failed. I observed that for day and night matches numerology is failing. My predictions for day matches came true. But more accurate results comes with astrology.
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 08:12:41 AM
I am requesting seetharam garu, sasirekha garu, virinchi garu please provide your complete predictions for todays match
Post by: Sushma on March 30, 2011, 10:54:10 AM
we dont need any daruwala or baatliwala
already sasirekha predicted that pakistan will get into pressure and lose it.

now waiting for virinchi\'s analysis :)
Post by: msrhprasad on March 30, 2011, 11:09:34 AM
Good Day.
Learned Members.

well said Sushma Ji:) what is the necessity of others while  we have the Learned Members i.e Sri.Vinichi,Seeta Ram and Sasir Eka ...

I also looking view from Sri.Virinchi...before start the match.

Virinchi Sir, if possible please post your views, to reduce our tension...:(

Sincerely,
prasad
Post by: Virinchi on March 30, 2011, 12:58:03 PM
sasirekha already wrote her predition by comparing what happened in past and seetaram gave clue of sept 24th 2007 match.

now it will be a well fought tight match.

big changes in match will come after 15:56 HRS.
between 15:56 - 19:43 it will be in pakistan\'s favour(moon under sub-sub of mercrury)

after 19:43 it is ketu\'s sub and it is somewhat in favour of india.
from 21:17 till match end it will be in india\'s favour(moon under sub-sub of venus)

pakistan have moon entering their 6th house to join another benefic planet venus from 15:56 hrs
and also their moon sign lord mercury moved into aries last night and reduced by 2 points in ashtakavarga.
They had strongly placed mercury till yesterday so they reached semis with ease.

But India struggled with weak venus in capricorn during league matches(against SA and england) and now got strong venus in aquarius since westindies match.

there\'re many more twists but i cannot write all of them because they need lots of calculations and time.

for india, yuvraj and zaheer will do well. harbhajan will not do much.
toss in favour of india and match ends in scorpio ascendant which is not favourable for pakistan.

so i should say India vs Srilanka final on april 2nd.
Post by: 100%pure on March 30, 2011, 02:50:16 PM
Respected Virinchi ,
Your predictions have influenced many of the non believers too.
.we are waiting to see the clock tick 21.17 pm..
I wish you could predict Sachin\'s innings..by the way the  bets are huge on today\'s game...
The victory in this match would be a great way to remind our neighbors how strong we are.. I hope all the moons and stars favors our Team
Post by: msrhprasad on March 30, 2011, 02:54:04 PM
Good Day.
Dear Mr.Virinchi.

Thank yooooooou very much sir, for kind respond.:)

India won the toss elected bat. now Sehwag is doing bat very well.

Thanks,
prasad
Post by: 100%pure on March 30, 2011, 03:02:27 PM
As we see the stadium loaded with illuminaries and glitteratis and political bigheads, its a bit sad to see the lathi massacre on the locals and visitors waiting in line for the tickets...will this indifference ever end??..,will there be some way that tickets will become a common human right rather than giving only to those elites who get free invitations while the likes of you and me have to shell Rs.25,000 per ticket  just to get a sit in the stadium\'s open hot sun. These are the reals cheer leaders of our country who pay from their pockets and constantly motivate our team from the stands.  This write-up is a tribute to all of you who got a stick on their back and never got a ticket..Why cant tickets be strictly online and controlled...IS there no IT brainer who can solve this problem..We have the finals in Mumbai...Imagine what madness you will see for tickets here or probably another lathi charge on innocents..Guys..we all deserve tickets,,,
Post by: thathwamasi on March 30, 2011, 04:04:30 PM
Virinchi Ji - After 15.56 the first big change was Gambhir\'s wicket. Lovely prediction. I hope the next partnership grows big.
Post by: msrhprasad on March 30, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
Good Day.

Well, Sachin has got two lives. its really good news for Indians.:spin:

Sachin had done his another half century:starhit:

Thanks a lot Virinchi Sir, for such excellent analysis....

sincerely,
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 04:33:41 PM
As per pitch report if team batting first should made 270 to 280 then it is difficult to chase. Pitch will help seamers first then for spin. Till now Virinchi sir predictions came true. At this point of time india lost 4 wickets. Let us pray god that sachin and dhoni combo will reach our score to 280+.
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 06:02:44 PM
I am very much disappointed with Dhoni\'s performance again. Atleast in crucial matches if he won\'t play then what is the necessity of him?.
Post by: Nivedita on March 30, 2011, 06:11:17 PM
i\'m going by virinchi\'s calculations here
he said after 15:56 it will be in pakistan\'s favour and thats exactly when gambhir got out at 15:57 and india\'s runrate got down.

now lets wait and see what twists come after 19:43 and 21:17 hrs :)
Post by: orangeprince on March 30, 2011, 06:37:29 PM
Thanks a lot Virinchi hope the prediction\'s true and India enters finals
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 06:43:41 PM
Harbajan failed almost all matches. Atleast today he needs to perform and pick the wickets and inconsistent Nehra, Munaf also need to perform. Otherwise we are out of tournament. Let us pray god that india will win this match convincingly
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 08:50:51 PM
Misbah-ul-Haq and Umar Akmal are most dangerous players. Till now everything correct as per virinchi garu. Hope the best for remaining innings also in favor of india
Post by: thathwamasi on March 30, 2011, 09:19:21 PM
Virinchi Ji - Amazing, just around 21.17, Umar was bowled...wow...How do you do it Sir? Respects...
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 09:43:39 PM
Afridi is becoming dangerous. We desperately need his wicket
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 09:56:22 PM
Terrifc bowling and afridi gone and match came to india completly now
Post by: Shree on March 30, 2011, 10:29:39 PM
Amazing how Viranchi\'s prediction came true minute by minute. Kudos to all the learned members who have the skills to come up with all the analysis. If only you could post the methods we the new ones could learn it and apply to other important things in life.
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 10:44:53 PM
Tremendous victory for india and time come for final match prediction b/w india vs sl in mumbai. Last but not latest prediction required from virinchi garu, sasi rekha garu and seetaram garu. Very decent performance by Misbah
Post by: chensree on March 30, 2011, 10:51:29 PM
Hats off to virichi garu, sasirekha garu
Post by: msrhprasad on March 30, 2011, 10:51:33 PM
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT SRI. VIRINCHI AND SASIR EK JI.:)

Really Hates of your excellent prediction.

Now if any Non-Believers you have to....believe this Divine Subject and just please say to Thanks to  Our Great Learned Members Virinchi sir and Sasir eka Ji.

Once again Thank you very much Learned Members.

Sincerely,
Post by: msrhprasad on March 30, 2011, 10:53:06 PM
Hello
100% pure Ji..Now you understand the effect of this Divine Subject and Greatness of Our Learned Members...

Thanks,
Post by: ioso on March 30, 2011, 11:28:43 PM
Kudos to Virichi Sir.. I was reading 2011 predictions since yesterday only. Today I read about 3 pm and 9.17 pm turning points.. and wow after seeing the match I was speechless.. and could not stop me to join this site.. its just remarkable.
Post by: Seetaram on March 30, 2011, 11:44:29 PM
superb posting by virinchi as usual :)
now for the final match, moon transits srilanka\'s 8th house and india\'s 11th house.
so its anybody\'s guess now ;)

party time folks :)
Post by: 100%pure on March 31, 2011, 12:00:35 AM

Virinchi and Sasirekha. I write this in your praise..You two have an eye to see the future with such amazing crispiness.I admit that I have become your overight FAN. I would be happy to see both of you honored on TV in future. Your knowledge can serve people and society in times ahead. I would also suggest you use Jhora software which is available on Jagannath hora web site. Its freely downloadable horoscope software. You may search on Google. Its an amazing software for professional astrologers and amateurs. You deserve glory with the kind of predictions you do..You two are million times better then many of the re-knowned astrologers we have heard or seen on TV.  If this advise serves any good astrologers purpose then I would take this write-up effort worthy of it. We all are anticipating your feedback on the Final match AND also GIVE US YOUR VIEW ON WHETHER SACHIN MAKE HIS 100 in the MEGA final?? JAI HIND. SEE YOU ALL IN MUMBAI.

Regards
100% pure.
Post by: Seetaram on March 31, 2011, 12:06:42 AM
@100%pure , is this the one you\'re talking about ?
https://www.astrogle.com/download/jagannatha-hora-vedic-horoscope-software.html
infact we all are using same software with k.p ayanamsa and placidus house(k.P) settings

thats why we\'re able to give precise predictions with perfect timings of events
Post by: orangeprince on March 31, 2011, 12:08:26 AM
Great prediction Virinchi and what words are left i guess my humble respect for the knowledge you have and also great work by Sasirekha.So game on in the final.

Seetaram what do u mean by this are we gonna win?

\"now for the final match, moon transits srilanka\'s 8th house and india\'s 11th house.
so its anybody\'s guess now ;)\"
Post by: msrhprasad on March 31, 2011, 09:43:10 AM
Good Day.
Sree.Virinchi, Sasireka Ji.

Thank you very much Seetaram Sir..for giving hint about final match.

Well seetaram Ji gave us some hint about final match, I request for your views too...please.

Sincerely,
Post by: Sujay on March 31, 2011, 01:35:23 PM
Great Prediction.
Virinchi, i liked the way you have used sub and sub-sub to analyse different events in a match. Appreciate your knowledge.
Post by: expectalot on March 31, 2011, 05:23:05 PM
Saturday afternoon will go India\'s way but after sun down & Sunday evening starts it will be srilanka\'s night... Only miracle can save India to lift this cup...
Best of Luck....
Post by: expectalot on March 31, 2011, 05:26:53 PM
India have to set a good target for Srilanka...
Bcoz after 7:12pm the game will turn into Srilanka\'s hand...
India has a very little hope for Cup at night...
Post by: Sushma on March 31, 2011, 05:33:26 PM
hello expectalot, which planet or star is changing at 7:12 pm, because i dont see any changes at 7:12 pm.
can you explain like other members did for semifinals at what time what changes will come ?
try to control your emotions and talk only astrology clearly , or else go and cry along with your country\'s team which lost yesterday as predicted.

where was your prediction for yesterday\'s match btw ?
Post by: Vaani on March 31, 2011, 05:46:51 PM
A record number of people were glued to their television sets when India defeated Pakistan on Wednesday. A total of 67.53 million viewers watched the match. That should not come as a surprise to a nation where cricket is a religion.

According to rating agency aMap, the India-Pakistan encounter recorded the highest television rating in history. It attracted almost double the viewers than the India-Australia match (that many would argue was closer). Only goes to prove the history of rivalry between the two teams from the sub-continent.

The India-Pakistan match ratings stood at 11.74 as compared to 6.53 for the India-Australia encounter.

The average time spent per viewer for the India-Pakistan match was three hours per person while viewers watched the India-Australia match for a little less than 2 hours (per person) on average.

It will be interesting to see if the finals in Mumbai eclipse the new record.

The spot rates for ten seconds of advertisement during the match reportedly cost Rs. 18 lakh. The ad rates for the final match are said to be going at Rs. 24 lakh per ten seconds.
Post by: Castro on March 31, 2011, 07:11:11 PM
Moon will be transiting in Sri Lanka\'s 8th and India\'s 11th on the day of the final. So this holds testimony to team India.

Moon conjuct mars usually means a low scoring game and where the favourites come out on top. Moon will also square rahu, so again, one team will collapse.

If Tendulkar and Dhoni have Virgo ASC, moon will also be transiting in their 8th. A captain\'s chart is more important then a national team\'s chart in cricket.

I\'d like to hear the views of others.
Post by: Castro on March 31, 2011, 07:13:21 PM
India are fortunate that the final is on sat, rather than sunday. Otherwise the moon would be exalted in India\'s 12th (a great loss) and Sri Lanka\'s 9th (a great win in a foreign country). I can understand expectalot\'s post if he is thinking along the same statement as this.
Post by: msrhprasad on March 31, 2011, 07:15:15 PM
Well Said Sushma Ji:)

India Should Win...:thumbup:

While predicting no emotions,partiality...just mind it expectalot...

Sincerely,
prasad
Post by: Castro on March 31, 2011, 07:30:59 PM
The moon will be transiting in India\'s 11/12th axis during the end of the first innings and into the second innings, India\'s best bet is to bat first and score a big score. The second half does not bold well for India due to the transit of moon. I believe this is what expectalot is stating.
Post by: Seetaram on March 31, 2011, 08:45:18 PM
@castro and expectalot , your western astrology method of considering india\'s risign sign as gemini and srilanka\'s being virgo will fail !
you will realise how this happens when sasirekha and virinchi will predict match turning points with specific timings

infact western astrology is utter failure in predicting events like sports.
can they ever tell when will a wicket fall during a short timed match?

K.P is best method which tells you moon\'s transition in particular sign, star and sub
virinchi even went to extent of sub-sub for semifinals and was perfect
Post by: chensree on March 31, 2011, 08:59:27 PM
Seetaram sir said correctly
Post by: Castro on March 31, 2011, 08:59:45 PM
I am open to all branches of astrology. According to western astrology, the transit of moon will be passing through India\'s 10th and 11th house, so this bolds well for India on the big day.

India\'s mars is in cancer, which denotes a nation of peace. Virgo ruling 5th house is the obsession with cricket and sun in leo in the 4th means the people of India are proud of their roots. Neptune in libra in the 5th house is bollywood as neptune, the 5th house and libra rules acting. Western astrology is quite accurate.

In the last world cup, transit moon was exalted in India\'s 12th and Sri Lanka\'s 9th. India bowled well but collapsed badly under pressure and lost the match in the second half.

Moon will be conjuct mars, as I already stated, this will not be a high scoring or thrilling game as moon is also squaring rahu.

India have better transits on the day. Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.

Post by: Castro on March 31, 2011, 09:04:34 PM
I respect vedic astrology and I believe both branches of astrology are accurate to some degree.

I just predicted how India lost their last world cup match and a basic make up of the country using western astrology methods and these are accurate.
Post by: Seetaram on March 31, 2011, 09:15:21 PM
who said people in this topic used vedic astrology to predict events in a match?
its K.P, not vedic

both western and vedic are useless and should be neglected in modern world

@Castro, if you can predict the timings of events on finals day even 2 mins before start of match(like virinchi did), then we can discuss
Post by: gauranggroups on April 01, 2011, 09:13:52 AM
Hi,

I\'m really fascinated to see the way you guys are predicting for every match. Ms. Sasi Rekha, Mr. Virinchi and Mr. Seetaram are greats. Especially the way Mr. Virinchi predicted for the Indo-Pak Semi Finals was absolutely chance-less.. I would like to get same kinda report for the Finals too. It\'ll be much appreciable if u can make it as early as possible. Expecting from everyone of u separately as you are all geniuses in your own terms. Hence it\'ll be of great learning experience.

Thanks in Advance..
Post by: gauranggroups on April 01, 2011, 09:19:47 AM
Hi,

And I would like to admit one more thing here is I was following Ancient Vedic Astrology only. The people who taught me the basics of Astrology told that it was the actual and accurate method of prediction. But after seeing you three predicting for each and every match, that too the way you have made it was absolutely marvelous. It has changed my entire idea of Astrology and has induced me to learn KP Astrology if I have to learn Astrology little deeply.
Thanks for showing me a new path..
Post by: Castro on April 01, 2011, 04:39:50 PM
With less than 24 hours to go and two predictions already made, one by myself and one by expectalot. I look forward to reading the analysis of our respected astrologers with their KP methods.

Vedic astrology wise, Moon will be transiting in India\'s 10th and 11th house in most of the match, if we give India Taurus Asc. For Sri Lanka moon will be transiting in the 8th house. The transit of moon favours India more.

Western astrology wise, moon in VOC favours the favourites, moon will be conjuct mars indicates a low scoring game where one team will totally collpase. Moon trine Part of Fortune favours the favourites. This is the event chart.

Now more of western astrology, India\'s moon will transit the 10th in the first half and then go onto transit the 11th in the second half of the match. Transit sun and mars will sextile midheaven. For Sri Lanka transit moon will transit their 7th house of oppenents and then go onto transit the 8th house of fears. Their transit moon will oppose natal moon and mars.

I

Post by: Castro on April 01, 2011, 04:44:14 PM
My predictions are team X will collpase in the first innings and then team y will score with ease in the second innings. Or team x will score a big score and then team y will collpase in the second innings. This will not be a close game according to the event chart, which slightly favours India.
Post by: chensree on April 01, 2011, 05:08:46 PM
I am requesting seetharam garu, sasirekha garu, virinchi garu please provide your complete predictions for tomorrows match.
As per numerology it is going to be tough match. But little favor when compared with date wise. But numerology wont give perfect result. Because we should know each and every member dob and name what they are using. This is quite difficult to get. Thats why my earlier predictions become wrong. We are getting correct results with KP Astrology only. Even with that we can predict hour by hour progress and we know virinchi garu already shown that with Pakistan match.
Let us all pray for india\'s final triumph tomorrow and hope tendulkar will reach his landmark century.
Post by: SaSirEkha on April 01, 2011, 10:10:00 PM
Toss time and match starting timings are favourable for india as its cancer rising sign which is 12th for srilanka.
since moon is controlled heavily by retrograde saturn, which is aspecting it directly and also moon is transiting constellation owned by saturn, so it wont be a high scoring game but a tense  game over all.

also checking back at march 6th when moon was exactly in same sign, same star, india restricted ireland to low score but won after some struggle.

time will turn in india\'s favour when mercury comes back into pisces at 7:35 PM and later after an hour or so moon moves into favourable sub of venus and stays there till end of match.

i dont see sachin getting 100 but he will try to make useful contribution.

finally in 2nd half of 2nd innings srilanka will messup and give world cup to India

enjooooooooy :smilegrin:

i\'m however waiting for virinchi\'s post tomorrow and already seetaram gave hint of why srilanka cant win worldcup.

Post by: drrenga86 on April 01, 2011, 11:11:26 PM
GREAT WORK GUYS KEEP GOIN
Post by: orangeprince on April 01, 2011, 11:15:29 PM
Great news Sasirekha and thanks a lot for the prediction now looking forward to virinchi :)
Post by: gauranggroups on April 01, 2011, 11:17:43 PM
Thanks for the post Ms. SasiRekha.. Very nice posting.. Will boost the morale of all the Indians, infact..

Regarding this match, they have predicted that the team winning the toss will have more chances of winning the match. As the pitch will starts turning and getting slow in the second half of the match, run scoring will become very difficult and hence pressure will start building on them.. So as the time of the toss itself is favorable for us, let\'s hope with God\'s grace, we\'ll win the toss and bat first as we did against Pakistan. Rest of the things will happen positively as u have stated clearly that planets are favoring India..

Let\'s sleep today in peace and will enjoooooyyyyy :smilegrin: tomorrow with a world cup win!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as u have mentioned, let\'s wait for the predictions of Mr. Virinchi too.. We\'ll have the third dimension also..

ALL THE BEST GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cool:
Post by: Castro on April 01, 2011, 11:38:00 PM
Thank you for your prediction Sasirekha. I am keenly awaiting for our other respected astrologer predictions.

As I have stated, Moon will transit India\'s 11th and Sri Lanka\'s 8th, which favours India.

Is there anyway Sri Lanka can win the game astrology wise?

I hope you all enjoy the game tommorow.
Post by: deepa on April 01, 2011, 11:44:25 PM
@Castro, where did you state about 8th house transition of moon for srilanka?
it was seetaram who did that

also look at your posts in first page of this thread including this
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/cricket/51/icc-world-cup-2011-predictions/420/msg7242#msg7242

you want everyone to predict using astrology without being partial but your posts show whats on your mind
you talked about form and fitness of all players and also bad luck of dhoni in those posts but see where indian team reached now

when talking astro only talk astro
keep your cricketing brain out of here
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 12:13:14 AM
Deepa, with respect, why are you going back to my original posts which were six weeks ago? I don\'t see the point in that, you are just wasting your own time. If you are going to judge my contribution, then why don\'t you make a prediction about tommorow\'s final then? You can see I\'ve made posts about tomorrow\'s final on this page.

I don\'t understand your second sentence, since many other members have requested analysis from our respected astrologers. Dhoni is performing badly with the bat. So my former statement is correct.

Secondly, it doesn\'t take a genius to predict moon will be 11th from India\'s taurus ASC and 8th from Sri Lanka\'s leo ASC, this is using the vedic astrology system. And I already stated that tommorow will not be a high scoring game, infact it will not be a thrilling game at all since moon is conjuct mars and squaring rahu. Check my earlier posts on this page.

I have contributed
Post by: expectalot on April 02, 2011, 12:16:20 AM
First of all i want to clear that I\'m from Ban. not from Pak...

Secondly, open you mind up extent... our team got out of cup in very first phase but i\'m here to learn some thing and then predict some thing to test my skills...

Thirdly, all of the members have posted some predictions that go wrong. so stop blaming each others.

Now according to astro Moon will transit into India\'s 11th house and SriLanka\'s 8th house, which can be help ful for india if India Bat second otherwise it\'s going to be a duck shot for srilanka... Remember my words...
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 12:20:37 AM
Check my post 07.11 and 08.59 on this thread about my predictions.

And some members should stop attacking other members on their contribution or skill level. Everyone has different skills and should be free to post their predictions.

@ expectalot, can you kindly elaborate why India will stuggle if bat second?
Post by: expectalot on April 02, 2011, 12:28:12 AM
correct the last line of my previous post...

Now according to astro Moon will transit into India\'s 11th house and SriLanka\'s 8th house, which can be help ful for india if India Bat First otherwise it\'s going to be a duck shot for srilanka... Remember my words...
Post by: Seetaram on April 02, 2011, 12:29:17 AM
@castro, you\'ve wasted enough of your time by talking about players form and your cricketing opinions in earlier posts instead of astrology.

deepa is not an astrologer to contribute in this topic
you\'ve confused yourself and others by following vedic, western systems.
you talked about moon in 12th and now say moon in 11th.
also you said moon is in 10th and 11th houses for most of match if you follow vedic method !

how ? can you explain how moon being completely in pisces since tomorrow morning till sunday evening be in 10th house of taurus ?

you should have confidence in one system you follow so that others will believ you

if western astro is accurate, then predict timings of events and prove it.
i\'ll learn too.
i quit vedic too as i felt its inaccurate after i saw what k.p could do.

coming back to match, mercury is coming back into pisces around 7:35 PM and this is favouring india a lot.
also after an hour moon moves into venus sub and srilanka will give up

dhoni\'s luck is exceptionally good, thats why he will lift the cup. his batting form deosnt matter now.
sometimes people like yuvraj, sachin are unlucky with bat but will still contribute with ball, so you can\'t rule luck factor out because of their batting form.
imran khan too was a failure as player in 1992 but still lead team to cup.

also srilanka\'s top 3 batsmen only are functioning so far for them.
we\'ve seen how they struggled against newzealand to chase small total after sangakkara fell.
i\'m seeing such downfall after 9 pm
Post by: expectalot on April 02, 2011, 12:31:11 AM
@ Castro sorry dear i made a mistake in last line and i correct it in next post..

Infact when india is batting first they have moon in their hand as i told in last post butwhen they will play second it\'ll be all over for them..
Post by: Seetaram on April 02, 2011, 12:40:13 AM
hello people,
there should be no ifs and buts when you are talking astrology.
if india bats first, this might happen etc are all vague statements
even a layman can tell what should a team do if they win the toss

as an astrologer you should confidently say what will happen in toss and what decision will be taken and what will be end result.

@castro, you\'re right. everyone has own level of skills and are free to post but one should not contradict himself and confuse others.
for example, one member chensree sticks to numerology alone to predict.
he failed many times but nobody said anything to him.
he himself accepted his mistakes and he keeps trying.

but you mix western, vedic and post everything that is convinient to your mind
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 12:47:42 AM
I only made one post about cricketing analogy and that was one post only, so their is no point going back to that post.

I follow and find both branches of astrology interesting which is why I posted using both methods, I understand if some people feel \'hasty\' about me posting using both techniques. I made a mistake initially regarding the moon\'s position. BTW, I am just a basic astrologer which uses this art as a hobby. I am still learning and it is up to the members if they want to take my posts seriously or not.

How have I confused others? It is up to them which branch of astrology to follow, I\'m not telling them what to do.

I\'m only using the event chart of western astrology. Moon is VOC, which favours India. Moon is conjuct mars, which denotes a low scoring game where wickets will fall quickly. Moon is squaring true node (rahu) and this also denotes the game will not be exciting. Moon trine Part of fortune will favour India. Overall, India have the advantage.

I have posted a western astorlogy technique. Which is what I\'m more comfortable at.

Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 12:49:00 AM
Ok, I will stick to western astrology. I was interested in both branches of astrology and this is why I posted using both western and vedic techniques.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 12:54:36 AM
Thanks Seetaram for your analysis and for your kind words.

@ expectalot, I still don\'t understand why you state \' it will be all over for them in the second\' ? Can you kindly state more? What astrology signs or transits indicate this? I believe other members will want to know this to.

Post by: orangeprince on April 02, 2011, 01:47:34 AM
People chill, take it a bit easy.Most of us are new comers so kindly follow the seniors as they are here since long and help most of the people when necessary.:)
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 04:48:06 AM
Hi,

Mr. Seetaram and Ms. Sasirekha have predicted that India will win the world cup final.. Very happy..

Can anyone predict the other important and interesting question going on in all the media whether Sachin can score his 100th International Ton?  Also few are predicting that he\'ll retire from ODI\'s after this World Cup even though he hasn\'t stated anywhere like that. Are there any chances of that?? Also how long will he play the game???

Pls try to spend some time on this and predict.. It\'ll also make a really good impact on how KP is accurate and will also be good learning for the Juniors.

Thanks in advance...
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 05:46:13 AM
Good Day.

Thank you very much Sri.Seetaram Ji and Sasireka Ji..for predicting final match results.:)  Happy Indians:starhit:

Sree.Virinchi Sir like semifinals..shall we expect some good news from you too....pls:)

Sincerely,
prasad

Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 09:12:51 AM
SREE VIRINCHI SIR, YOUR PRDICTIONS WERE ACCURATE. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WITH YOUR PREDICTION ABOUT THE FINAL MATCH.
GOOD LUCK TO INDIA
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:00:23 AM
today as per numero tendulkar maynot hit century.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:37:46 AM
sasirekha garu, seetharam garu gave their predictions. Finaly we are expecting last but not latest prediction from virinchi garu.
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 11:04:56 AM
Been reading through this forums for the past 4 hours and it has highly impressed me to such an extent that i i would personally want to meet a few of them.

@chensree  - Tendulkar not scoring a century is a bit disappointing but again his contribution is always a great contribution to the team.

Good luck India :)

W
Post by: Virinchi on April 02, 2011, 12:52:37 PM
sorry for the delay folks :)
just got time to spend on astrology
will have to check when moon changes subs and sub-subs and also today mars is changing sub during match.
also big change will be mercury coming back to pisces during late evening.

will come up with my analysis in few mins
Post by: orangeprince on April 02, 2011, 01:00:35 PM
oh we shall wait Virinchi :)
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 01:42:11 PM
we are eagerly waiting for virinchi prediction
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 02:07:45 PM
India batting second! And controversy at the toss. Anyway, astrology predicits India will come out on top today.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 02:12:00 PM
CONTROVERY AT THE TOSS. SRILANKA IS BATTING. SRISAANTH FOR NEHRA
Post by: 100%pure on April 02, 2011, 02:13:30 PM
The toss goof up was a mess..I know you all have your hearts in your mouth..Lets see whether this comes to be a low scoring match or a high one..dont forget..Murli is in..and funnier still...Sreesanth is in too...now the pitch will turn in the evening. was it right to miss Ashwin and take sreesanth,...lets see ...Virinchi..all eyes are waiting for you.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 02:14:02 PM
There was some confusion at the toss, Dhoni won it the first time, could not hear it and gave it away! I can\'t believe this! Sangakarra looked very guilty afterwards he knew Dhoni gave it away.
Post by: 100%pure on April 02, 2011, 02:17:54 PM
FOLKSSSSSSSSS WHATS YOUR HOPE ON SREESANTH?????????? ANY GUESSS???????????
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 02:17:55 PM
OMG, Shastri and confirmed Dhoni won the toss! India will need to restrict Sri Lanka for a low score to win this one.
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 02:25:32 PM
Guys,

What\'s happening? Even though the time is favoring India, we have lost the toss.. I was hoping very eagerly that we\'ll win the toss and will bat first.. But I\'m hugely upset..

Now waiting for Mr. Virinchi\'s prediction only.. He\'s a genius.. His predictions will give me a great hope.. Not only me, so many people are expecting the same..

Mr.Virinchi,

while predicting, if possible, take this (toss) in to account and give prediction.. Also it\'ll be good if u can predict who\'ll shine for India with ball first and then with the bat..

Thanks in advance..
Post by: blah on April 02, 2011, 02:44:02 PM
When will Mr. Virinchi\'s prediction come? After the World Cup?
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 02:46:03 PM
EVERY BODY IN THE CRICKET FRATERNITY SAID THAT TEAM WINNING THE TOSS HAS HUGE ADVANTAGE. SL HAS A SLIGHT EDGE.
Post by: 100%pure on April 02, 2011, 02:48:21 PM
Some good things only come with some waiting so lets respect Virinchi and wait for him to get back with his analysis. I know the impatience levels are peaking here but he too is a human and needs his own time.. WE ARE WAITING VIRINCHI..

Regards
100%
Post by: Virinchi on April 02, 2011, 02:50:11 PM
sorry but i dont know why this site didnt load for me since 2PM !!!

okay back to prediction

Over all day is favourable for india because moon transits in uttarabhadra constellation throughout the match.
India\'s rising sign is taurus and they got 4 planets in 11th house and also mercury is coming back at 19:35 hours into pisces.
Also mars, whichh rules sports and a natural benefic for srilanka who has leo rising sign, is in its 8th house today.
Since mercury is in aries when toss and match starts, it will go in srilanka\'s favour initially.

This is not a high scoring game and both teams will struggle and test patience of spectators.

Srilankans will give tough fight from and at one stage indian fans will feel frustrated.

All this will start ending from 19:35 when mercury comes to india\'s 11th house and srilanka\'s 8th house.

Biggest positive change for india will be seen from 20:53 hrs when moon starts transiting venus\'s sub-sub division till end of match.

going by sasirekha\'s refrence of India vs Ireland match on march 6th, sachin cannot score 100th 100 !
on that day too dhoni lost toss but india chased and won :)

mercury coming back into pisces is highly favourable for india and thats where they will start sensing the cup.

Big changes will come at : 15:29 , 19:18, 19:35, 20:53 HRS

After 20:53, srilanka will not recover and lose it because moon transits venus-venus sub-sub and venus is natural malefic for srilanka and its aspecting them.
Its good for india.

Now celebrate the worldcup folks
:thumbup::dork::dork::cool::smilegrin:
[/size]
Post by: cherukuribabu on April 02, 2011, 02:50:35 PM
https://www.sathyaprema.com/ICC_WORLD_CUP_2011_FINAL.htm

Predicted Srilankas toss and India\'s win
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 02:52:36 PM
[rquote=8159&topic=420&author=blah]When will Mr. Virinchi\'s prediction come? After the World Cup?[/rquote]

mr.blah

try to respect others.. u r a newbie here, just like many of us here.
Nobody is forcing you to stick to this forum.

If you want to see Vinichi\'s prediction,you have to wait.
He cant predict just for the sake of it. he has to take his own time for it.

RESPECT others man...
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 02:53:27 PM
THANKS A LOT FOR THE PREDICTION SRI VIRINCHI
Post by: 100%pure on April 02, 2011, 02:53:50 PM
THANKS A BILLIOONNNNNNNNNNNNN
THANKS THANKS THANKS
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 02:57:29 PM
Thanks virinchi...
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 03:01:53 PM
UPUL THARANGA CONSUMED BY ZAHEER
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 03:02:19 PM
Thats a very nice Perdiction Virinchi Garu. Hope it all pans out as you said and make these 121 crore people happy:)

Once again heaps of thanks for your work.
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 03:03:30 PM
Good Day.
Sree.Virinchi,

Thank yoooooou very much...:starhit:

Yes, just Zaheer got his 1st wicket...Sri Lanka loose its 1st wicket.

Once again Thanks a lot,

Sincerely,
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 03:11:31 PM
Hi Guys,

When speaking about some one, think twice before speaking once. If it is a person of Mr. Virinchi\'s caliber, u gotta think atleast four times before speaking once. Come on man! He\'s a genie. Give him some time. His only work is not to sit and predict abt Cricket. He\'ll be having lotsa important work. He\'s doing this as a service and by the way reducing pressure for lotsa people and also inducing faith of our precious Shasthra to many.

U guys r too anxious, we can understand. Anyway keep COOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

As per predictions and with God\'s grace, we\'ll win this world cup..

Enjooooooyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
Now i am eagerly waiting for what happens at 15:29. :)
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 03:22:59 PM

well said...
thanks

[rquote=8171&topic=420&author=gauranggroups]Hi Guys,

When speaking about some one, think twice before speaking once. If it is a person of Mr. Virinchi\'s caliber, u gotta think atleast four times before speaking once. Come on man! He\'s a genie. Give him some time. His only work is not to sit and predict abt Cricket. He\'ll be having lotsa important work. He\'s doing this as a service and by the way reducing pressure for lotsa people and also inducing faith of our precious Shasthra to many.

U guys r too anxious, we can understand. Anyway keep COOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

As per predictions and with God\'s grace, we\'ll win this world cup..

Enjooooooyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/rquote]
Post by: pomnas on April 02, 2011, 03:37:54 PM
A big change can be anything. SL seems to have pulled their socks up starting at 15.29.
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 03:41:20 PM
@pomnas

Looks like it .. Zaheer is taken out of the attack and they are starting to score at will. this game is just begun .. i am sure this will be a very entertaining match.

:):cool:
Post by: SaSirEkha on April 02, 2011, 03:42:58 PM
till 15:28, moon was on saturn\'s sub so srilanka played very slow.

from 15:28, sangakkara started playing strokes because moon is at mercury\'s sub-sub division
from 16:02 it goes to mercury-ketu which is 50-50 for both teams
from 16:15, its on mercury-venus which is slightly in favour of india and these small changes will keep happening which virinchi might have preferred to skip.

overall, india will surely win as venu-venus sub-sub lasts past midnight from 20:52 as virinchi mentioned and match will over between 10:30-11pm
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 03:46:37 PM
thats very kind and a very nice analysis from you SaSirEkha garu. I am more than happy to hear that India will surely win.

Its going to be a big treat for all :)

Thanks again.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 03:52:04 PM
NICE LITTLE THINGS THAT GO A LONG WAY IN THE PREDICTIONS
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 03:57:48 PM
Very nice postings by Mr. Virinchi and Ms. SasiRekha.. It\'s going on as per ur predictions only.. Let\'s pray and hope it ends the same way too.. We all will be happy then..

U both pls keep on posting updates, if it\'s possible for u and if u find time.. It\'ll keep on energizing lotsa people here..

Thank you very much..
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 04:04:04 PM
DILSHAN GOES TO BHAJJI  NICE TURN AROUND FOR INDIA
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 04:16:36 PM
Kudos!

Ms. SasiRekha\'s prediction was like a sharp gun spot once again.. Exactly at 16.02, Dilshan\'s wicket gone.. It\'s a time of 50:50 for both teams.. We\'ve got a wicket.. They\'ll score few runs too.. Let\'s expect the wicket of Sangakkara around 16.15 to 16.20 then.. We\'ll have slightly favorable time from then on..

Keep going on!!
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 04:24:32 PM
What a coincidence! What a comparison!!

Ms. SasiRekha has referred this match with India - Ireland Group match on 06/03/2011.. Hence just now I was casually checking the score card of that match.. Now our score is 86/2 after 21.0 overs.. Do u know what was the score of Ireland on that day after 21.0 overs? It was 86/2..
Post by: Virinchi on April 02, 2011, 04:34:24 PM
@Sasirekha, those are minor transitions and wont show big effect.
right now its leo rising and lord of it is sun placed in 8th house

during virgo rising sign this big and important partnership will break and thats between 27th-30th over(i\'ve to check sublord shifts now)
will comback soon
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 04:44:48 PM
GREAT U R SPOT ON VIRINCHI. SANGA GONE  GOD BLESS U
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 04:45:18 PM
Mr. Virinchi,

U r really a great genie! Sangakkara gone.. Exactly at 27.5 overs... Great! Great!! Great!!!
Post by: JayTee on April 02, 2011, 04:46:48 PM
from now its going to get tougher for srilanka till 3rd powerplay
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 04:48:00 PM
Mr. Virinchi,

U please stay online till the match ends.. Keep on predicting wickets and other important turning points.. U r doing a real great job.. :exclamation::exclamation:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 04:48:31 PM
IRELAND  LOST WICKET AT 122/3 INTERESTING
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 04:51:46 PM
Now i am just not watching the game - i better continue working on some thing productive or more entertaining since India is going to win the match.
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 05:00:16 PM
Good Day.

Dear Mr.Jay Tee,  feel very happy seeing you here, normally your posts are not appeared in the sports...cricket..:starhit:

Great Sri.Virinchi Ji - Sang has gone.

Looking for some more views from both of you.

Sasireka Ji - well great Job...Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 05:06:15 PM
Learned Members,

ohhhh:(  Srilankan batsmen now are playing well...eagerly looking for wickets..:rolleyes:

who will play well for India today...?
will Sachin achieve his 50th centruy...?

Sincerely,
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 05:16:39 PM
Thank you very much for your prediction Virinchi. Sri Lanka are steadily gaining momentum and are poised to getting a big score.
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 05:20:27 PM
Mr. Virinchi,

Any signs of wickets now? It\'s been a while now.. Mahela and Samaraveera are forming up a good partnership with good run rate..

Update us pls, ofcourse if u have time.. Thanks in advance..
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 05:29:35 PM
I am eagerly waiting for Jayawardane wicket. He is becoming danger at this moment.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 05:33:19 PM
Going by the way the match is going, India will start around 8.00pm when mercury is already in pisces. Around 08.58, India will be into their 12-13th over with favourable venus sub and India will finish match around 11.30pm if they bat out their allotted overs.

Sir Lanka is looking good for a good score here.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 05:35:25 PM
SL MAY SCORE 260 PLUS AND PUT PRESSURE ON INDIA TO CHASE IT
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 05:38:39 PM
YUVI GOT SAMARAVEERA  
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 05:39:34 PM
got wicket of Samara but jayawardane wicket is crucial and need to get his wicket then the match will be in totally our hands
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 05:39:39 PM
samaraveera lbw .. yuvi :):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 05:45:57 PM
ZAK GOT KAPUKEDARA NICE TURN ROUND
Post by: Seetaram on April 02, 2011, 05:49:36 PM
match is going very delayed because of moon transiting subdivisions owned by saturn and mercury(both retro)
srilanka will not score much in 3rd powerplay because jupiter\'s sub-sub is favourable for india from 18:12
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 05:57:25 PM
NUMEROLOGICALLY BEING BORN ON 27.05.1977 ie  2 AND 9  HE IS DOING FINE IN THIS MATCH
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:16:04 PM
Time is approx 07.15pm now in India, just 23 minutes till mercury turns into pisces!
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:16:55 PM
:(:(:(:(:( Jayawardhene and Kulasekhara are playing well now.

looks cross 250+...:(

Any views up dated.

prasad
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 06:18:07 PM
Hey, it\'s 6.15 only.. U r too anxious and hence u want the clock to run fast!! Haa.. Haa..  :lol::lol:
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:23:26 PM
Sri Lanka have scored 21 off 2.1 overs in powerplay! Going at 10 runs per over.
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:23:48 PM
 :(:(:(:(:( Kulasekhara playing well:(:(:(:(
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:24:45 PM
well Jayawardhane going to do a Great Centruy.:blush:
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 06:25:06 PM
[rquote=8204&topic=420&author=Seetaram]match is going very delayed because of moon transiting subdivisions owned by saturn and mercury(both retro)
srilanka will not score much in 3rd powerplay because jupiter\'s sub-sub is favourable for india from 18:12
[/rquote]

much.. is highly subjective ..
they are already scoring heaps///
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:25:31 PM
I thought India was 5.5 hours ahead of GMT time? Sri Lanka have scored 35 runs off 15 balls in powerplay! India is looking to chase a big score! I\'m getting worried now.
Post by: gauranggroups on April 02, 2011, 06:28:25 PM
Mahela has got his century and they have already scored 250.. It\'s not a low scoring game yaar.. They can get over 260 now... Let\'s wait and see..
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 06:30:24 PM
JT IS DIFFICULT TO SCORE 260 PLUS IN THIS WICKET
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:30:35 PM
Yes, its looks like Srilanka crosses 260+...
India has to chase it will India...?:sniffle::sniffle::sniffle:
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 06:32:13 PM
Score became high and I am very much worried about india whether they are able to chase or not. Jayawardane dont bat with other teams well but perform with india only. I am very much disappointed with indias bowling. I am afraid of throw bowler malinga.
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:33:31 PM

Now Sri Lanka score is 255 at 49th over...may be add 10-15runs..
So it looks 265-270...:sniffle::sniffle::sniffle:

So India:thumbdown:
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:38:41 PM
274! That is a high score, a big, big score in a world cup final.

Our bowlers have let us down in the world cup final in the last 5 overs.

I wonder if India will give it away in the venus sub period?
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:38:59 PM
Ahhhhhhh Last Ball Sixer - SriLanka scored 274...

GO INDIA GO....:lol::lol::lol:

What the Hell is going.:blush:

:blush:
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 06:39:14 PM

seetaram..

they scored MUCH in teh powerplay..
ur prediction went wrong :(

Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 06:39:54 PM
INDIA TO CHASE 275 TO WIN  HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE TASK UNLESS SOME MIRACLE HAPPENS
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 06:40:40 PM

@ virinchi....

Can India cross 274 ???
your updates plz
Post by: pomnas on April 02, 2011, 06:40:56 PM
Guys, Virinchi did say that there\'ll be a time when the Indian supporters will feel frustrated. Maybe this is that period. Though the \'low scoring game\' prediction of everyone didn\'t come true, the rest of them were pretty accurate (wonder if the retrogrades have anything to do with this). Let\'s see what\'s in store at 7.18am, 7.35am, 8.52am.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 06:41:07 PM
I think India winning chances are very sleak. Worst bowling from guys. Bad Luck.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 06:41:15 PM
WELL DONE SL U R GOING TO LIFT THE CUP
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 06:41:22 PM
Hello,
Sri.Virinchi and Sasir Eka.

Any thing shall we Expect Now...274...can we chase it...

Request for views please....

Under Tension:blush::blush::blush:
Post by: sjay on April 02, 2011, 06:42:38 PM
India is in dissaray . I Guess Astrology predictions havegone wrong badly..................
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:43:00 PM
260 plus is a winning score. India need a big, big partnership to win this game. India are chasing a big score in an high pressure game. Time now is 18.40, Play will resume at 07.10pm.

Moon transit in India\'s 11th and Sri Lanka\'s 8th. I can\'t believe this. Maybe Expectalot was right?

Oh well, it\'s not over yet, but the chase looks duanting. India just gave it away in the last 5 overs.
Post by: Virinchi on April 02, 2011, 06:50:04 PM
@ Seetaram, you might have calculated that its still leo rising and JUP in 8th and it
but it was already Virgo rising and JUP sub-sub helps srilanka

luckily india got break now and when 2nd innings starts, it will be saturn sub-sub again
now wait for virgo rising to end at 19:14, mercury to shift into pisces at 19:35, and venus sub to start at 20:52.

there are too many shifts in subdivisions tonight and too many twists will be seen.

@castro and expectalot, somehow i smell lot of anti-indian feelings in your posts.
must be from pakistan ??
Post by: iashvini on April 02, 2011, 06:51:39 PM
Lets not give up hope,against Aus and Pak we scored 260 that too against a better attack, so if we bat sensibly we should be through.
Ofcourse Sachin/Viru should bat for atleast 15 overs to give India better chance
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 06:56:32 PM
Virinchi. I am an Indian. I\'ve predicted an Indian victory choosing western astrology event chart and moon placements. I am just very tense and you must admit, Zaheer and Munaf just gave too many silly runs away, and in all honesty, some of those deliveries were very pathetic.

I am just very tense like all other Indian fans. I hope India wins this match, but in honesty, Sri Lanka has one hand on the cup. It all depends on our top four batsmen.

Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 06:57:55 PM
IT IS RIGHT STAGE FOR SACHIN TO PERFORM
Post by: WickeD on April 02, 2011, 06:58:38 PM
Put in some faith and trust and just lets not rely on virinchi garu to change the course of the match ... hes been predicting to point and all we need is some patience .. when u know u are going to enjoy the taste of the fruit why not enjoy the luring in it .. this is a world cup and lets not hope for it to come and land in our hands just like that :)

i am sorry but patience pays :)

Thanks
Post by: Seetaram on April 02, 2011, 07:00:34 PM
@castro, that tension and frustration period was already predicted by virinchi this noon.
@virinchi, thanks for correcting me. i hope this tension is relieved as mercury comes back at 19:35
till that time indian batsmen will struggle and can lose early wickets
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Sehwag out! What a bad start!

Time now is 07.00pm, Mercury will turn into pisces in 12 overs time and around 30 overs venus sub happens.

It all depends on Tendulkar, Gambhir, Kholi, Yuvraj, Dhoni and Raina now. Thankfully all of our batsmen are on form.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 07:03:04 PM
SEHWAG GONE FOR ZERO
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:06:46 PM
Seetaram, Sehwag is out for 0! Although this is not an impossible score, there will be huge pressure.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:12:30 PM
Dear respected astrologers, do you see anyway India losing this game? I am and many Indian fans are very very anxious and nervous about India\'s chase.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:20:02 PM
Tendulkar playing good!!! There is hope!

Just 19 minutes until Mercury turns back into pisces!
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:27:00 PM
Ok, just 12 minutes now until mercury goes into pisces, atleast India has some momentum now. Do not lose hope my Indian fans! We have a deep batting line up.
Post by: msrhprasad on April 02, 2011, 07:27:09 PM
Good Day.

Yes should not give up Hopes, and Believe...

From whom shall we expect big scores now..?
Sri.Virinchi any views please...

Already Viru - disappointed.

after 7:35p.m we can expect some positive things..?

rgds,
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:32:13 PM
Tendulkar out, India in BIG pressure now.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 07:32:28 PM
TENDULKAR GONE IT IS ALMOST 19.30 IST
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:41:52 PM
Ok, mercury has turned in pisces now, so this should be a positive period. Venus sub in around 18 overs time.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 07:46:12 PM
Match gone from our hands. I am pretty disappointed about little master departure. Before 7:35 PM we lost 2 major match winners wickets. Then I can\'t see indian\'s revival at this stage. Only god can save us. That\'s it.

Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:51:07 PM
Have faith, 275 is not impossible. We still have good batsmen right now and still to come. But yes I am disappointed with how Sehwag and Tendulkar got out. But Malinga bowled well. India needs to conserve wickets now, that is our only hope, a big partnership,
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 07:58:58 PM

dont worry..
we have all batsmen in form..
hope for the best..

the young guns would fire today for sure :):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 07:59:49 PM
Ok India are playing positive and are looking good, this is the period when things go india way. Mercury is already in pisces and venus sub is around 13-14 overs time.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 08:00:38 PM
I am eagerly waiting for 20:52. I am praying god that india shouldn\'t lost another wicket until that time.  
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:07:41 PM
Just 46 more minutes. Just keep faith Chensree. Malinga is their most dangerous bowler. India are capable of playing all of their other bowlers. We can do this, remember our chase agianst Australia. Keep faith.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 08:10:58 PM
For me every minute passing like 1 yuga. I didn\'t feel that much in my career or exams or about marriage as well.
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:13:38 PM
I am nervous to. Don\'t worry, India are playing well and run rate is good. Just 45 more minutes now.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 08:22:46 PM
40 MINUTES TO GO. GAMBHIR AND KHOLI CONSOLIDATING
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:25:30 PM
Just 34 minutes to go. Cheer up boys, Gambhir and Kolhi playing well. Run rate is very good. We are going to win this.
Post by: iashvini on April 02, 2011, 08:26:24 PM
Relax guys...things going as predicted...be cool!
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:29:13 PM
I guess the frustrating period was when Sehwag and Tendulkar got out. As predicted. Things are going well for India. Just 30 minutes to go!
Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 08:33:54 PM
YOUNG GUNS...

they are playing well ..

they will do it for TEAM INDIA !!:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:42:06 PM
Ok, 83 run partnership broken, just 19 more minutes now.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 08:42:14 PM
KHOLI GONE THOUGHT THEY WILL ACCUMULATE RUN UPTO 8.55 PM WAT A TRAGEDY
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 08:50:00 PM
Just 8 more minutes to go! Cheer up guys, India are on top.
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 08:50:18 PM
5 MINUTES MORE
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 09:01:00 PM
Venus in sub now.
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 09:09:21 PM
@Castro: for India it is favor right?
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 09:19:41 PM
This is highly favourable for India. India are playing with ease now. Keep faith, India is going to win!
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 09:31:38 PM
Just 100 runs now off 16 overs! The venus sub has brought positive results to Sri Lanka. Keep faith.
Post by: iashvini on April 02, 2011, 09:37:30 PM
Hold On...We are on right course...matter of just over an hour...
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 09:45:30 PM
79 off 79, we are getting closer guys!
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 10:08:08 PM
INDIA IS CRUISING ALMOST COMFORTABLY.  LONG LIVE SRIMAN VRINJIJI
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:09:49 PM
gambhir gone..very tensed  now
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 10:10:44 PM
GAMBHIR OUT FOR 97
Post by: iashvini on April 02, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
27 required off 24...Looks in India\'s hand
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:48:52 PM
fantastic prediction by virinchi garu, sasireka garu, seetaram garu
Post by: Virinchi on April 02, 2011, 10:49:22 PM
i was talking to a friend in the evening when india lost 2 early wickets and said that at 8:52 PM 2 batsmen will be at crease and one of them will finish the match for india.
we will not lose more than 1 wicket after 8:52 PM

gambhir and dhoni were batting at 8:52 PM and now we lost only gambhir and dhoni finished the match :thumbup:

c\'mon guys time for celebrations :smilegrin::yes: and take a break from this 45 days long cricket+astrology stress ;)

Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:49:46 PM
without sehwg, tendu  we won
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 10:50:11 PM
WHAT A VICTORY
Post by: maharam1956 on April 02, 2011, 10:53:00 PM
VIRINJI SIR U R ROCKING
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 10:59:29 PM
what a prediction by our astrologers. I  lost hope one stage and I think almost all indians might. No words from me abt virinchi garu, sasirekha garu, seetaram garu.
Post by: Seetaram on April 02, 2011, 11:11:08 PM
what a finish by dhoni :)
now few neighbouring cry babies will talk of match fixing etc but see it was already written in fate and proved through astrology
Post by: SaSirEkha on April 02, 2011, 11:14:43 PM
ohh cool.. someone pointed coincidences of this match along with march 6th match.
even i dint expect it to go same way

this long long long succesful thread in this forum proved power of astrology even for people who claim to be non-believers and self-achievers
time to open your eyes and read the script written for you
Post by: chensree on April 02, 2011, 11:18:17 PM
Correctly said. My friends were telling me that Astrology is thrash. After lossing 2 wickets my friends are laughing at me but yet astrology proved correctly. Now they start believing astrology. It\'s very good sign.
Post by: Sushma on April 02, 2011, 11:39:04 PM
if astrology is trash then so are their births and lives ;)
this forum and astrologers now effect many people and their beliefs
Post by: Castro on April 02, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
First of all I\'d like to say a big thank you to our respected guru\'s Virinchi,  Seetaram and Sasirekha, which your predictions are greatly appreciated. You guys rock.

I\'d like to apologise over my former posts about cricket skills and confusing others.

Thirdly, let\'s party guys!

Post by: arunpg123 on April 02, 2011, 11:51:42 PM

gr888888...

thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
Post by: orangeprince on April 03, 2011, 12:16:18 AM
Hi Virinchi,

Shown this prediction to my friends and they were zapped to see how accurate all the predictions in the final match and they insist that i write their names thanking you so here it goes.

Vijay,suresh,Janardhan,Rajesh,Prasad,Praveen and Rajasekhar saying a BIG THANKS for the predictions in this match ofc even from me mate cheers :)

Also great work from Sasirekha
Post by: gauranggroups on April 03, 2011, 12:45:20 AM
Guys! We have done it!!

INDIA is the world champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u very very much to our Champion Astrology team  captained by Mr. Virinchi, Ms. SasiRekha and Mr. Seetaram..... U guys are real champions,

especially Mr. Virinchi, U r a Champion among Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of tense situation and sentiments, I was not in my seat.. I went out.. Just now returned back and celebrated our win.. We shouldn\'t forget u guys who gave us confidence that our team will win this.. It helped us maintain our pressure even during the tougher situation of this match..

THANKS... THANKS... THANKS...
Post by: gauranggroups on April 03, 2011, 12:56:22 AM
Ms. SasiRekha,

It was me who pointed out that coincidence.. It was just to show others, especially the mere visitors of this site and the new comers, the power of Astrology and the way u compared the matches..

True.. True.. Very True.. Everyone will understand the power of this beautiful Shastra.. This will show that if it is predicted correctly the way like u people predicted, it will be absolute..

I\'m a firm believer of Astrology. When predictions for my life were not getting right, I started hesitating to Astrology at one point of time.. But these days(world cup days) of u people\'s predictions restored my belief completely.. I\'ve been following this world cup predictions right from the middle of the tournament.. But I got registered with this group only day before yesterday.. It\'s only because of u and Mr. Virinchi.. If possible, I would like to take predictions for my horoscope from u and Mr.Virinchi, sometime..

KUDOS! KUDOS!! KUDOS!!!

THANKS! THANKS!! THANKS!!!

[rquote=8283&topic=420&author=SaSirEkha]ohh cool.. someone pointed coincidences of this match along with march 6th match.
even i dint expect it to go same way

this long long long succesful thread in this forum proved power of astrology even for people who claim to be non-believers and self-achievers
time to open your eyes and read the script written for you[/rquote]
Post by: Castro on April 03, 2011, 03:29:45 AM
Looking back, what is amazing is that Sehwag and Tendulkar got out very cheaply and India were tottering at 31/2 chasing 275 in a high pressure game. Normally India lose after Tendulkar gets out early in high pressure game! Hats off to Gambhir, Kolhi and Dhoni who kept their cool and stayed calm under immense pressure.

What is even more amazing is India beat Australia, Pakistan and Sri Lanka in all pressure situations. India are true world champions.

ENJOY THIS WORLD CUP VICTORY GUYS! We all should rejoice in this world cup win, it feels amazing!
Post by: Sushma on April 03, 2011, 08:10:38 AM
Indians beat all ex-champions in a row to lift the cup
westindies, australia, pakistan, srilanka we beaten in a sequence and india emerged as champion !

Its a pity that many from subcontinent(india, pak, srilanka, bangla) say that they dont believe a science which showed us path since thousands of years.
Good that Now our astro guru Virinchi made them open their eyes
Post by: msrhprasad on April 03, 2011, 08:59:05 AM
:):):)GOOD DAY:):):)
Sri.Virinchi,Ms.SasirEka and Seetaram Ji.

I feel shy my self  some time readings, when two wickets fell down / sri lanka crossed 270+...due to my over tension .....

Now I realize that Faith leads to success...which I lost at now...:(

Once again My Hearty Congratulations to All Learned Members and participants...in the forum...:starhit:

Enjoy Success Moments:lol:

Sri.Virinchi Sir...You are simply Superb....:yes:

Sincerely,
prasad:lol:
Post by: pcb on April 03, 2011, 11:21:47 AM
Virinchi sir, i just joined the site to congratulate you.

I am a great fan of Cricket and gets tensed during pressure cooker stages. I saw the pakistan match alone at Bangalore and felt like getting heart attack, hence came down to chennai to watch the final with family.

But even than i am not comfortable and waiting for your posting long time.

Since, i dont have net at home in chennai. I had to call my friends multiple times to check if you had posted. Its only after i came to know about your posting (around4-5pm), i got relieved.

I was not bothered even when sehwag, sachin got out and to be frank, this time, i had biggest faith in you than sachin or sehwag and it paid off.

First time i enjoyed the activities in the cricket field and didnt get tensed much.

I take this oppurtunity to thank you for your wonderful service.

I will try my best to make you popular in my circle:), thats my tribute to you
Post by: Star Dust on April 03, 2011, 12:30:10 PM
when i saw aamir khan waving indian flag for last six, it reminded me of a coincidence
in his lagaan movie, he played captain who chased and hits six of last ball to win match :lol:
Post by: Castro on April 03, 2011, 03:18:02 PM
I hope people open their eyes to astrology, even I was doubted this form of science. I must say that KP method is very accurate.

INDIA ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS! I hope you all embrace this victory. For sure this victory will give all Indians immense satisfaction, joy and pride. It feels amazing to be world champions! I hope all Indians and fans enjoy this victory.
Post by: ioso on April 04, 2011, 05:32:59 PM
Again Salute to the predications of Virinchi. This time I was listening to match and could not see his predications before match. I was fortuante enough to see at Semi Final. Wow. To read KP and come out with such a accurate prediction is just un-believable.
Congrates to Virinchi, and group.
It would be great if someone can send me a starter kit for learning KP (means weblinks, downloads links etc). I am very very new in astrology and pretty old to learn fast :).
Thanks again and God bless all.
p.s.- your confidance in your predication about winning India was stupendous.. Bows to you .. like \'sashtang namaskar\' :)
Post by: gauranggroups on April 05, 2011, 02:21:22 AM
Hi,

Our seniors here have already answered for this query. Just go thru the same. The link is given below. All the Best!

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=1176.0

Again Salute to the predications of Virinchi. This time I was listening to match and could not see his predications before match. I was fortuante enough to see at Semi Final. Wow. To read KP and come out with such a accurate prediction is just un-believable.
Congrates to Virinchi, and group.
It would be great if someone can send me a starter kit for learning KP (means weblinks, downloads links etc). I am very very new in astrology and pretty old to learn fast :).
Thanks again and God bless all.
p.s.- your confidance in your predication about winning India was stupendous.. Bows to you .. \'sashtang namaskar\' :)
Post by: gauranggroups on April 05, 2011, 04:25:24 AM
Hi,

I\'ve got a doubt. Usually you all are predicting the outcome of the match with the country\'s horoscope and their relevant captain\'s horoscope. Am I right?

If yes, won\'t the other 10 persons in the playing eleven\'s horo have any effect of the outcome?

Second, do the coach\'s horo play any role in the outcome of the match or development of the team? Like the particular coach - captain combo will work good??

As per my knowledge, answer for both the questions will be \'No\'. But still would like to get it cleared from the seniors here especially like Mr.Virinchi, Mr.Seetaram and Ms.SasiRekha.