Astrology Forums

HEALING, MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY => Spiritual Traditions, Religions & Symbols => Topic started by: vinodkumar911 on November 28, 2009, 11:45:26 PM

Title: Personal Experiences
Post by: vinodkumar911 on November 28, 2009, 11:45:26 PM

hi,

this thread is self explanatory  as the heading

Mine is as below...

Earlier i wasn\'t so sure about shirdi baba after seeing putbarthi baba\'s gimmiks... i recently met with an accident due to which i my exams couldn\'t be attended n many other due incidents got mangled,

Mom gave me Sri sai sathcharitha to read... i read it without much interest n read it outta respect to mom, then one day,thinking abt my crippled minded state i took the book n whole mindedly prayed to baba n started reading... On that night, baba came in my dreams in his white outfit n guided me on some issues which i was brooding on... n that too it was a Thursday which is said to be v v auspicious for baba\'s darshan... from then on i became an ardent follower of Him.

There r many ppl who does\'t believe in God or Faith ... but few incidents make them hardcore believers just like in my case... its not that i didn\'t believe in God but i wasn\'t a strict follower untill this happened. i almost shiver even now thinking about the baba\'s darshan...

Post by: vinodkumar911 on November 29, 2009, 12:09:00 AM

N one more is ...

it was on a 15th morning we left to Thirupati, all was well, mom did all the necessary poojas for the departure n for safe journey, but during this pooja, the flower from our home God photo( Venkateshwara) dropped from the left side(our left)....  seeing this mom told that its not a good sign so v shall leave by afternoon... my Dad being an atheist didn\'t heed to this...

So v left as scheduled went to tirupati, had nice darshan..... while returning from  Tirupati , v met with a fatal accident in which i n mom almost lost our lives.. the car was a total wreck n had to be towed to junk yard.. (it was an Accent which is a nice sturdy car, so if its wrecked beyond repair then think how much fatal the accident should have been)...

N u know whats the miracle in this accident- Dad didn\'t even get a scratch on him... i got multiple fracture on arms n my thigh was bungled, mom got fractures on arm n on spinal cord due to which v were hospitalized for about 40 days... mom still recovering from the fracture n has her head in same position without free movement...

So what does this tell... Mom who is a hardcore believer suffered n i just-a-believer suffered but Dad....... who doesn\'t believe much hasn\'t suffered ...

N the main point is,God did gave the sign but v didn\'t heed to it... n hence suffered.

Same way many signs r given but ppl take it casually n later repent... But then until bad has happened its hard to relate the incident to the sign isn\'t it.....

What say u all
Post by: Anoo on December 01, 2009, 10:42:53 AM
when you suffer then why you still believe
Post by: vinodkumar911 on December 01, 2009, 11:29:47 PM

Things happen without our knowledge.... but according to Him... To believe in Him or not is personal...

For me to start believing is the fact that dad hadn\'t got a scratch though it was a fatal accident... after much persuasion about this matter, i feel that God left him unscathed to look after us... v were unconscious for about three hours during which dad was in his senses to shift us to hospital.. if he was injured or unconcious, i would have died in half hour bcoz of blood loss... n no one was around for help... n for about three months ma n i were bed ridden during which time dad took care of all our morning chores to cooking....

N one more thing personally i feel is i think God wanted to make a point to Dad that because of His wish he hasn\'t suffered... n made His disciple(me n mom) been taken care of...

When no other explanation fits, the simplest one will be true... is\'t it...