Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Horary Astrology => Topic started by: Candice on March 06, 2010, 07:22:08 AM

Title: The application of sub-lord in horary
Post by: Candice on March 06, 2010, 07:22:08 AM
I am interested in the application in horary, is there any convenient software I could calculate the star lord and sub-lord easily??

I am now checking this link one by one.....that\'s a real work....

Learner\'s book pdf (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:z7qSxyt7c44J:www.kpastrologer.com/downloads/AreasofSignLord.pdf+horary+sub-lord&hl=zh-CN&gl=cn&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxkBLE4z7V1U5o8AtAywmV0YuU_z_fLXOn4zArkUrF0DUxtT6SbXjhHwt0qvk1Zfda2bRxtNlo9C-SvGYzjHczJxo_BEOMpU4RXk_9Jmds0KzExPYzPZTvttpLhFpGmgK6qMK7&sig=AHIEtbSgT0b4xBDyITBQvO5Ns-4x5rXNNA)
Post by: DCP on March 06, 2010, 07:34:00 AM
you can find jagannatha hora and astro view softwares in download sections of this site
https://www.astrogle.com/download

if you are using jagannatha hora, then under options set ayanamsa to  KP(krishnamurthi Paddathi) and under Houses tab, set houses to Placidus (k.p) and lagna will be middle of each house

you can read basics about sublords of 12 cusps as articles in astrology section
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology
this will be updated regularly
Post by: Candice on March 06, 2010, 08:01:01 AM
Thank you very much!!
Post by: Candice on March 06, 2010, 08:39:03 PM
Jagannath HORA is very good and powerful!

But I couldn\'t find out where the sub-lord is ......

I tried the astro view either, the pics is just too.......I cannot see them clearly......

I am a really newbie to this, I only know sub-lord three days ago..... But I love its delicacy and beauty!

Please inform me how to locate sub-lord in J hora...
Post by: Seetaram on March 06, 2010, 09:30:46 PM
in J Hora, before you edit details to enter yours, make some changes in settings

under Preferences -> related to caclculations -> Ayanamsa ->select krishhamoorti (KP)

then enter your birth details and in Natal chart square you\'ll find 4 tabs below

2nd tab is how houses are divided
KP is a modern age blend of tranditional vedic astrology and western too
here in 2nd tab of Houses right click and pick Placidus houses (KP) and below pick ASC is middle of each house

then 4th tab in natal chart block is KP, where you see sublords of houses/cusps and planets
Post by: Candice on March 07, 2010, 08:24:44 AM
I found it , very helpful, thank you!
Post by: pallavi on January 10, 2011, 03:41:38 PM
i tried to understand few basics of horary with sublords
i knew 1st house sublord is you and 7th sublord is your opponent

11th sublord is your victory and 5th sublord is his

when i casted chart for ind vs SA 3rd test, i got both even !
i dint know who will will, then i saw the match was draw !

hats off to k.p
Post by: Aindrita Ray on February 10, 2011, 01:49:59 PM
is that how you predict all cricket matches?
Post by: Varenya on May 31, 2011, 03:49:21 PM
prediction of test matches is difficult because each day has 3 sessions and sometimes there is no result.
But its easier to predict ODI and T20s(unlike what people think)
Post by: gauranggroups on May 31, 2011, 07:52:29 PM
Every other setting is ok. Do we set \"ASC is the middle of each house\"? Don\'t we set \"ASC is the start of each house\"??

[rquote=3931&topic=585&author=Seetaram]in J Hora, before you edit details to enter yours, make some changes in settings

under Preferences -> related to caclculations -> Ayanamsa ->select krishhamoorti (KP)

then enter your birth details and in Natal chart square you\'ll find 4 tabs below

2nd tab is how houses are divided
KP is a modern age blend of tranditional vedic astrology and western too
here in 2nd tab of Houses right click and pick Placidus houses (KP) and below pick ASC is middle of each house

then 4th tab in natal chart block is KP, where you see sublords of houses/cusps and planets[/rquote]
Post by: JayTee on June 10, 2011, 06:03:11 PM
few people use both ways
Post by: gauranggroups on June 12, 2011, 12:21:18 AM
JayTee,

How people can use both ways? How will we get proper results if you are not sticking with one basic calculation??

As per my knowledge, Prof. KSK has advised to \"ASC as the start of the first house\". And that\'s what it gives the major difference in KP from the traditional Astrology.

Correct me if I\'m wrong, guys..
Post by: JayTee on June 12, 2011, 05:15:07 PM
i ddint say what is right or wrong
just said few ppl use that method too
i\'ve seen few using n.c.lahiri ayanamsa with 360 savana days/year in Jhora with k.p sublords and ASC as middle of house

its their wish