Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Personal Horoscope Reading Forum => Topic started by: tara on March 14, 2010, 07:30:19 PM

Title: Will I ever return back home?
Post by: tara on March 14, 2010, 07:30:19 PM
I have this info below from an article please suggest
my question is based on the below mentioned article analysis

my son born in America which is his native, and India being his foreign country and my son\'s birth details are listed below
DOB=may 24th 2002
TOB=7:55A.M ( morning)
Born in North carolina
he is swathi nakshathra and tula rashi and his sun sign is Gemini.
I want to return back to India currently i am living in America DOB oct 12th 1971 born in bangalore at 7:26 A.M moon sign Cancer, pushya nakashathra and ascendant is libra now
my biggest concern is I have once tried to go back and settle in india which was a failure we returned back to america
of course one concern was my husband was still in America while we tried to live in india, we though we will settle and then husband can finish up last bit of work and come join us and also husband needed a job as well etc...

the real question is will we ever settle in india based on mine and my son\'s birth details? please show some light America is very depressing I simply feel like crying for no reason dejected in life.

Great Luck in foreign countries:

The 6th house is the house of foreigners. The 2nd house is the house of income. If these are connected either by a conjunction or by a strong aspect between themselves, then a person will have income in foreign countries.

The 11th house deals with gain, and so if a person has the 11th house lord in the 6th the person has great luck to go abroad and work in foreign countries.

The highest luck and karma to go abroad and work comes when you have the 6th house lord in the 10th house (profession/career/livelihood).

If you have the 11th house lord in the 12th house you will have friends abroad. If you have the lagna lord in the 7th house you will constantly travel abroad. If you have few of these then you may go away from your birth city and live in another city but well within your place of birth. The distance is proportionate to the number of these combinations present. The more the better! If you have few of them you can work for foreigners while living in your homeland.

Struggle and wandering in foreign countries:

If you have malefic planets like Sani (Saturn), Rahu, Ketu, Ravi (Sun), Kuja (Mars) in the 12th house, or if these malefic planets are associated with the 12th house in anyway then you will still be able to go abroad and work, but only to lead a life full of stress and struggle there.

In the end you will come back in a state of defeat and will have to start all over again in your homeland. Most of it is fate, but by doing remedies you can prevent such things to a great extent instead of falling prey to your own karma and desires. Such a bad phase of struggle in foreign countries usually happens during the dasha and bhukti (sub period) of planets related to these house.

People having many of these combinations will keep changing jobs frequently in foreign countries due to dissatisfaction and disappointment.
~T
Title: FOREIGN TRAVEL
Post by: Apparao on March 14, 2010, 08:58:46 PM
No india settlement for any above in near future but son will travel a lot as he grows.
when he grows up, then possibility to shift back home
Post by: tara on March 15, 2010, 12:35:37 AM
Thanks Apparao,
Your reply kind of makes it clear to me .....that no gain in worrying and looking at the door closed,  while live looking at what doors will get opened....etc....  

My son travels a lot as he grows, please explain on what planet location is this analysis. also that way what profession line he will get it to,  also that makes me understand from what time or age in our life we can tend towards India
~T
Post by: Apparao on March 15, 2010, 06:13:58 AM
9th lord in 12th shows foriegn travel
but 12th lord also if in 9th or 12th Houses shows foreign settlement for long term.

for mother 9 and 12 lords are same mercury and dasas are favourable for next 20+ years (so she will settle in foreign country till 50s)
but for kid dasas are not favourable for foreign settlement in early age(for him foreign is his birth place and india becomes foreign.)

better not to go for detailed predictions like profession etc for kids before high school.
this way you dont \'FIX\' their future and let them exercise \'some\' freewill
Post by: tara on March 15, 2010, 06:23:56 PM
Thanks Apparao
Post by: tara on October 15, 2010, 12:52:25 AM
Hello Apparao,
 I just changed my citizenship now i am a citizen of a place where i am not born so will this new place be my own place, will now i have chance to settle down in India?
i am seriously trying and looking out for jobs in India and planning to move in 2011 May when school year starts will my effort go waste please let me know..
Post by: tara on October 15, 2010, 01:04:41 AM
[rquote=6610&topic=612&author=tara]Hello Apparao,
 I just changed my citizenship now i am a citizen of a place where i am not born so will this new place be my own place, will now i have chance to settle down in India?
i am seriously trying and looking out for jobs in India and planning to move in 2011 May when school year starts will my effort go waste please let me know..
USA is very depressing and no family around here... work is life.... In my other posts seniors have mentioned i will get a good job in oct 2010 time frame.... I also wnate dto know if i can move back to India in ketu dasa which is running for me now Please advise...  Thanks in advance~T [/rquote]
Post by: Apparao on October 15, 2010, 10:04:02 AM
you have no chances to leave USA permanently until 2012 october, i.e till end of ketu dasa

even in venus dasa between 2012-2032 you have little chances, so you may visit india few times.

right now your time frame is good enough to find come good paying job and this would happen before 2011 summer
Post by: tara on October 16, 2010, 06:27:41 PM
Apparao, that\'s where is my confusion is
you said:
you have no chances to leave USA permanently until 2012 october, i.e till end of ketu dasa
i think since i am usa citizen, i am always connected to this land for ever, not sure if it is called as settlement or living place for ever.

example if i earn in USA could be a USA company that i have to talk every day and travel to USA every now and then drink USA water every now and then in a year, rent my house in USA, pay taxes in USA and still live in India as a major base home and my son studying in india and get him to USA when holidays in India school for this condition what could it possibly be said settlement in USA or India, not sure how astrology connects in such a situations with individual horoscope
any thoughts or insight Apparao
Post by: Nivedita on October 23, 2010, 10:21:43 AM
when you want to raise kids in india and be with relatives there, then whats the point in still running a business in usa and paying taxes there
Post by: tara on October 24, 2010, 03:45:21 AM
[rquote=6644&topic=612&author=Nivedita]when you want to raise kids in india and be with relatives there, then whats the point in still running a business in usa and paying taxes there [/rquote]

Hey Nivedita, you have a very good point when you ask that question, answer is mystery to myself and thats my main confusion as well
Since I changed my citizenship from being an Indian to an American that makes it irrespective i pay taxes in America. every individual should and must file taxes very year no matter where they live in the world, and unfortunately or fortunately I am working for an American company I have to have a collaboration to talk and work with team every day...
so that\'s makes it different/confusion mode right?
did I answer your question? any thoughts/opinion please share.
~Tara
Post by: pallavi on October 26, 2010, 11:39:17 AM
you chose to take american citizenship and still feel that india is right place for you to live with family.
strange choices
Post by: tara on October 27, 2010, 05:28:01 AM
[rquote=6658&topic=612&author=pallavi]you chose to take american citizenship and still feel that india is right place for you to live with family.
strange choices[/rquote]

:-) Yes it is a strange combination, I will not argue about that.... long story short...I did not realize i will land up here( America) then story started with bread and butter path here, went back home India in 2009 things did not work as expected with regard to work that makes it bread and butter choices again.... with out that they is no way to get any where right? well here i am with strange combination... now I think it globally what difference is it living in India and working for an american company nor what is the difference in eating Chinese noodles living in India
It is not like you want eat a burger then go to america, or u want to eat perfect thai food then why search i india go to thailand..... it does not work that way right
same way it is all global thinking is what I have considered well now when it comes to family a china best friend in America cannot make it family right? so for family one will always turn to where they live, if i had my family live in London i would tried to move there instead of India. I love India at the same time it does not mean i do not like london or america...

it is just my views and healthy comparisons... I am happy with my choices that i have made.
~Tara
Post by: Seetaram on October 27, 2010, 07:55:59 PM
your 9th and 12th sublords are connected and 9th and 12th sign lord is same(mercury)
so most of your life will be spent in foreign land(relative to birth place)

so you may not return to india permanently but only have occassional trips.
This doesnt apply to your son, so he will spend most life in birth country, which is USA.
But he will also travel like you do.
Post by: tara on October 29, 2010, 01:39:47 AM
[rquote=6663&topic=612&author=Seetaram]your 9th and 12th sublords are connected and 9th and 12th sign lord is same(mercury)
so most of your life will be spent in foreign land(relative to birth place)

so you may not return to india permanently but only have occassional trips.
This doesnt apply to your son, so he will spend most life in birth country, which is USA.
But he will also travel like you do.
[/rquote]

OH MY GOD Seetaram I was so much hoping that you will answer to my query:-) although I am not excited about the way my fate is in no options to return back.. etc...you made my day by replying my query.
in the past You prediction has come so true, you had said i will get a good job in oct I got it on dot in oct
Thanks for your response.
~Tara
Post by: ohho! on October 30, 2010, 12:25:40 AM
Taraji,

It doesn\'t matter where you live..India or America. One should b happy what he choose in his past life.
You always backup your decisions you made in your past life.
If you are in problem or any bad state of mind & time only you have that true feelings.
In 100000 only 2 or 3 can understand properly your feelings & you just have 418 views of ur post.

Ohho!
Post by: tara on October 30, 2010, 01:36:56 AM
[rquote=6670&topic=612&author=ohho!]Taraji,

It doesn\'t matter where you live..India or America. One should b happy what he choose in his past life.
You always backup your decisions you made in your past life.
If you are in problem or any bad state of mind & time only you have that true feelings.
In 100000 only 2 or 3 can understand properly your feelings & you just have 418 views of ur post.

Ohho![/rquote]

Eh! feels like an honor when people read your post with interest, man thanks for pointing that out, well another person made my day and that too Friday !!!

~T
Post by: ohho! on October 30, 2010, 02:01:15 AM
TaraJi,

Forums are made for discussion, knowing ppl, there feelings & to learn something from it...as I felt.
I\'m just new here..so dont know how to react or what to say...

Ohho!
Post by: soni on October 30, 2010, 11:18:15 PM
IF 7TH HOUSE LORD IN 9TH HOUSE SHOW ( HUSBAND /WIFE ) PARTNER WILL BE BELONG TO FOREIGN  COUNTRY ?

OR

IF 7TH HOUSE LORD IN 9TH HOUSE  THAT PERSON WILL GO TO ABROAD AFTER MARRIAGE ??
Post by: Seetaram on November 14, 2010, 10:42:36 AM
@soni , lords cannot decide much but sublords do.

@tara, i think you\'ll shed those negative feelings and dilemma once you enter venus dasa in 2 yrs
Post by: tara on December 07, 2010, 03:56:58 AM
[rquote=6834&topic=612&author=Seetaram]
@tara, i think you\'ll shed those negative feelings and dilemma once you enter venus dasa in 2 yrs[/rquote]

Seetaram, your answer has 2 directions sense now ....
does that mean I will not move and still be happy as anyways i will not move so why worry? OR does it mean since i moved I don\'t have to worry about the relationship feeling I am going through.... as i am happy and I have moved.
~T
Post by: Star Dust on December 09, 2010, 11:51:11 AM
i understood that he meant that you will change your mind after you enter venus dasha, no matter where you will be living then
Post by: tara on June 08, 2011, 01:45:53 AM
equilibrium achieved!!!!!
from 2004 till 2011 April I gave my 100% to move back to my birth place did all i could infact even moved for around 5 to 6 months which falied my risked attempt....tried again after teh failure again I fail

BUT 2day with a few test i observed onmy own mind... I have achieved that equilibrium Seetharamji said I will understand as i get into Venues Dasha and all my confusion will be cleared.... seriously I never felt to believe it although I trust the predictions so much as my heart did not want to accept it in one way....I suppose  finally here I am you again predicted seetharamji I also think venues dasha starts to be felt before ahead of it\'s actual time of start date ( example for me it is next year but i am getting into understanding mode like a year b4) like peace of mind and understand things which use to bother before etc..... not sure if it is just my assumption or it really works that way....
~T
Post by: tara on July 05, 2011, 11:27:25 PM
[rquote=9611&topic=612&author=tara]equilibrium achieved!!!!!
from 2004 till 2011 April I gave my 100% to move back to my birth place did all i could infact even moved for around 5 to 6 months which falied my risked attempt....tried again after teh failure again I fail

BUT 2day with a few test i observed onmy own mind... I have achieved that equilibrium Seetharamji said I will understand as i get into Venues Dasha and all my confusion will be cleared.... seriously I never felt to believe it although I trust the predictions so much as my heart did not want to accept it in one way....I suppose  finally here I am you again predicted seetharamji I also think venues dasha starts to be felt before ahead of it\'s actual time of start date ( example for me it is next year but i am getting into understanding mode like a year b4) like peace of mind and understand things which use to bother before etc..... not sure if it is just my assumption or it really works that way....
~T[/rquote]

Foolish of Tara that\'s me! I am back again with in months to the thought to move back to India trial and error....
I know it may not be possible but will try any way as if i try it hurts as it didnot work if i don\'t try it hurts more that i never made an attempt.... well, chicken or egg story?????
~T
Post by: SaSirEkha on July 06, 2011, 03:38:27 PM
you already know the answer but still trying against it
Post by: tara on July 07, 2011, 12:36:48 AM
Hi SaSirEkha, :-( I know..... Time is medicine for me I guess.
~Tara
Post by: Seetaram on August 03, 2011, 12:32:36 AM
why do you feel usa is not your place and bangalore is your home ?
just because you grew up there ? or do you have all your friends and relatives there ?(you yourself said you dont have good relations with relatives, so why think about living close to them ?)

i was born at one place, went to school in other place, worked in different places and now live elsewhere
so what is my home ?

i just assume wherever i live now is my home and try to adjust and build my world there
Post by: tara on August 03, 2011, 10:04:57 PM
Seetaram, I think I am at the edge now as months go by i am kind of getting into balance mode although i don\'t disagree that up and down for returning or staying keeps happening..
like yesterday My father was trying to convince me to invest money in oil business and later i can move kind.
I use to get tempted before...but my heart knows he wants to do business just to show off his old timers that he is still able to stand firm even today in business. he has 0% interest at age 75  to really build good business or enhance business,  he has nothing to lose if he loses that money it will be me to pay the debt to bank for ever etc..

Now I have started looking into options to start something small in USA yes you heard it right seetharamji as you said I may end up doing business in foreign country (not mother land)
still it is ongoing... no matter I lose or win i will always update this form.
~T
Post by: Seetaram on August 13, 2011, 11:44:36 PM
good that you\'re realising everyone\'s intentions with more than an yr to go fot sukra dasa to start
Post by: tara on August 29, 2011, 11:30:21 PM
Hello Seetaramji, Since I have a strong stars influencing notto return tomother land for long duration in my lifetime
Now that I live in USA can i try to find work/oil business in Malaysia which is a leading guru in OIL market. Please let me know if i have any influence of starts to move from current living place ( which is USA) to any other county like Malaysia or some place
I do understand the fact that moving back to birth place seems to be impossible for my fate/karma/horoscope.
Please take a peek :-) :-(
~Tara
Post by: tara on May 14, 2012, 02:24:10 AM
Seetaramji, SaSirEkha, DCP , Vrinchi and apparoa

WOW bravo to you guys!!! Hope I have not left out any names here .... you guys see the future like a very bright light with a shine of hope and many more Good years of god belessing be bestowed to all you guys...

I gave myself some alone time and fought the confusion with in me infact it\'s been queite awhile that I have felt home sick. Now i have 100% understood home is the place we get a peace ful life and feels like a real home with in our heart.

Thanks Seetharamji yes I have shed all those negative home sick feelinngs .... visting Gokarana has brought me a lot of changes in life I feel I am at peace
i can\'t thank you guys enough!
~T
Post by: vlbedoc on May 14, 2012, 04:23:30 PM
adding to the names: Varenya and Jaytee..

i second what Tara said.. you guys are a tremendous help to people...
Post by: tara on January 27, 2013, 06:42:44 AM
Hello ALL rich astrological knowledged Gurus Seetaramji, SaSirEkha, DCP , Vrinchi, apparoa, Varenya and Jaytee...

I wanted to share that My Father-in-law passed away this morning

As per  predicted view in sukra dasa I will not completely live in USA nor in india a lot of travelling is kind of hanging at this point of time.

We are so much in confusion my Mother-in-law is not able to handle the loss and she is asking us to move back to india ofcourse my husband home town is not my birth place although it is Indian but different states...

my husband\'s brother is also not married we have to search for a nice girl and get him married. Now I am not sure what we should do or infact how should we handle this .....

we are also thinking we should bring our mother-in-law to usa but my husband\'s brother will be left alone in india who cannot get visa to visit india so what should we do Please any inputs being the elder daughter-inlaw it is my responsibility to perform my duties to serve the family.
Please share your thoughts or say something
~T
Post by: Seetaram on January 28, 2013, 11:53:39 AM
its been just 3 months out of 240 months (20 yrs) of sukra dasa.
let life take its own course. ultimately this dasa will prove beneficial but with few hiccups (lessons)
Post by: tara on November 04, 2013, 03:57:37 AM
OMG I do not know what to say ....Seetharamji now I know why you said I will feel shy to discus a matter with my doc about my health here you go I got it now.... but for a day I felt shy to share and now I feel a happiness with in my heart .....I am pregnant !!!!!  OMG so many questions in my mind but I am happy to have this baby :-)
~T
Post by: Seetaram on November 04, 2013, 04:31:25 PM
This is somewhat unexpected (the result) and there will be one more such occassion (not pregnancy again) in future, where you'll feel shy to see a doctor
Post by: tara on November 07, 2013, 01:03:24 AM
Come on Seetharamji Now U r really making me think and become curious .... either way when u said this was unexpected meaning I may not have a child now? I am kind of confused. Any input any insight veneus dasa and having a baby must be good is what I though I mean it was not a planned way either to say that way...
~T
Title: Those who know their tomorrow, have NO tomorrow
Post by: Seetaram on November 07, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
let it remain a mystery until it comes one day.
because if we open a mystery now, its no more a mystery and the famous statement applies
'those who know their tomorrow, have no tomorrow'

if still curious, use search option above and search for 'libra ascendant venus dasa' and in 1st link read entire paragraph related to 20 years of Venus dasa
Title: Need an advice should I OR Should I not
Post by: tara on September 17, 2014, 04:55:00 AM
Dear Friends,
  I bought my sister's family inheritance piece of property as a share undivided portion. It has been a history that her father-in-law and mother-in-law property is under some curse they have had lots of personal losses like death of a son and death of mother-in-law with illness and no kids for my sister so they adopted a son etc.

My sister asked if I will buy a bit of her property and we both build  2 houses. with full heart I bought and we built and registered the property on 22nd September 2010.

Until this month 2014 September I did not realize that, some bad luck has been along with me.... since I put money and bought this place from 2009 till 2014 I have had loss of my second child died as soon as  birth in 4 months in 2014, lost my mother's gifted diamond set in 2009 and 2011, had many such losses like painful and cannot resolve.
added to this all my siblings are against me with a cold misunderstanding as I was the only person affordable to buy this property.... while others are not doing very well.... as a matter of fact I am the youngest of all which obviously siblings feel the differences..

Please friends I have decided to sell of this house I am soooo much worried that my sister will  feel bad but at the same time I am afraid that I cannot afford any more losses. Please advice me if I should go ahead and sell by saying to my sister that I need cash for some immediate  purpose I am planning not to tell her about this house not bringing me issues etc.
Please advice if I should sell or not am I thinking negatively may be these losses are not from this house I am not able to decide.
~T
Post by: Seetaram on September 17, 2014, 07:12:26 PM
SELL it ASAP.
There will be further setbacks from end of this year in relations and health
Post by: tara on September 17, 2014, 08:06:39 PM
Thank you a million for replying Seetharamji!!!!!!!

Today I will think of you while praying to GOD.

not because you said to sell.
Only because you listened and replied to me. It really means a lot to me.
The whole world of my Family is against me as of today.
my brother seems to appear that he cannot help me sell this house.
I am rolling up my sleeves to sell I don't know how but will sell ASAP
God will help me and show way.
Thank you again seetharamji for lisening to me at this distressed hour of my life. Thank you for your reply.
~T
Post by: tara on July 15, 2015, 11:58:37 PM
Friends,

Yes finally I lived more than a time/months than I can ever think of "NOT" being homesick  anymore !!!!!Yes lately from a quite a long time I have not been home sick.

USA started to feel nice.

I started to think.
there is nothing like goal or what you like to do with life all that crap any more...

Just one should live life as either way we get what we are destined for.

I tried to the core of heaven to make changes in life but eventually started to realize I am at my best living and after all the struggle there was no need to make changes to life at first place. Okay what I learn from this is I was destined to be under suffering feeling to experience this to balance some karma.???

Learnt and highly knowledged astrologers here said I will shed all such feelings especially Seetharam who mentioned I will shed all such negative feeling in venues dasa Yes that came out true.

life long due to ketu I will have short term jobs

For living I will do business is the predictions

I have been having jobs for 3 months 6 months and a break for 3 months or 6 months :-)

well nothing business has turned myside.
But life is very happy enjoying time with God's grace

Now as allways I have said to myself to update to my dear friends here in astrogle so I am writing. Please say something about this post!
Thanks friends!

~T