Astrology Forums

HEALING, MEDITATION AND SPIRITUALITY => Spiritual Traditions, Religions & Symbols => Past lives & Reincarnation => Topic started by: hitarth18 on March 20, 2010, 11:51:08 AM

Title: What happens to Soul after death ??
Post by: hitarth18 on March 20, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
hi all,

Almost all religions have some theory to support my above question...

What according to you (you may have heard or read somewhere) is most logically correct to support above answer ??

Just for sharing with everybody... :)

regards
Hitarth
Post by: Samantha on March 20, 2010, 07:45:03 PM
Literally, reincarnation means the return to the physical body. It is a belief that the soul, upon death, exits one body and begins to prepare to come back into life within another physical form. The circumstances of that return - the environment and such - are determined by the growth and progress achieved in the previous lives. Each life personality is a synthesis of what has gone before, and its rebirth occurs in an environment that can best unfold and build for its greater benefit. Thus, the better we live our lives, the more beneficial our rebirth circumstances will be.
Post by: hitarth18 on March 21, 2010, 04:47:04 PM
Yes you are correct that soul returns to the physical body ... but how ?

what really happens ?? what really is the process ?? where does it go?? what form does it take to achieve that ??

My personal know how --

I had a very interesting debate on this with some knowledgeable people on Narmada River once at a place called \"Chanod\" in Gujarat (Near Baroda City)

We went there for \"Asthi Visarjanam\" of my Grand Father about two years ago.

During the Puja Vidhis of it, i happen to grab some glimpses of a book of a Pandit present there. These are my expcerpts from what i read at that time from the book -

Soul after death takes any form it comes in contact with. Normally - Wind or Air. It remains and mixes with Air after death.

Air takes it to different layers of atmosphere. When it reaches near Clouds - It takes itself or mixes with the Clouds and pours down with rainfall from the clouds by mixing itself into water.

It dissolves / or gets absorbed into soil once it is poured down and it is sucked by roots of trees once the water gets absorbed into soil. This way it enters into tree - stems / flowers / fruits / Leaf etc.

Those flowers, leafs, fruits, etc. when consumed by a woman who is pregnant it gives life to the development process taking place in the womb.

This is most logical reasoning i have come across so far about life after death. And if we see it scientifically, it also resolves many doubts to some extent. But again, i dont know how Karma etc is decided for a particular soul. I mean how it is decided that a particular soul is a pious one or not.

What do others think?

P.S - I dont hold great knowledge of various puranas or vedas etc. Just sharing with people what i came across. would like to know others views or information that they may have :)
Post by: Seetaram on March 21, 2010, 11:27:55 PM
there are many bodies that a soul can take
astral body is one such form

hindu puranas talk about sookshma roopa, which is of the size of our thumb.
this is invisible to human eyes but dogs can sense it.
thats why dogs bark sometimes without any reason (we feel so) just by looking up.

as said in bhagavadgeeta, soul doesnt carry any karma or doesnt attach itself to anything.
But then how is human karma carried from one life to other ?

During death of one body, its mind will merge all sense organs into itself and stores all memories of that and past lives into itself (like photos in an album) and gets itself leeched to the soul.

The soul doesnt want this burden to hand with it and it tries to get rid of this karma carrying mind.(buddhi)

but in this world, a soul can attain salvation only when it completely gets rid of karma.
so it looks for suitable conditions where it can reincarnate itself into a body so that existing karma can be balanced there.
so, soul fixes its future parents for his future body and for 1st 3 months it wanders around its next life\'s father\'s head and collects material required for its rebirth.
Soul creates conditions favourable for birth.
After his wife gets pregnant, soul starts wandering around her womb for 6 months trying to protect its future body.
after 6th month, it enters the womb and thats when the embryo forms a heart and starts breathing by itself.
soul remains in embryo for 3 months with complete knowledge of its past lives through the mind attached to it.
6-9 months are crucial for mother because soul is inside and is not able to protect its body like earlier now.
after 9th month it gets delivered and enters this world operated by \'maaya\'.
as it enteres \'maaya\' its mind forgets all its memory and it starts a new life.
but all memory lies in subconscious mind and as said Buddhi karmaanusaariNi[/i], our mind in this life follows our past life karma and tries to balance the equation or gathers further karma (based on soul\'s maturity level)
Post by: Sharmila on March 24, 2010, 10:31:52 PM
soul gets into vaccum after it gets outta body. it weighs 21grams. it then according to the plot of its past life karma n to balance its next birth karma, it finds suitable parents n gets into the mother womb n takes birth.. this is the  explanationas simple as possible
Post by: Anoo on April 03, 2010, 01:07:25 PM
most of the information is only read and discussed about
people believe it because they dont see anything else better than this.

souls who actually travelled through that, will never come back and explain
Post by: Suniljitto on April 03, 2010, 01:20:47 PM
If the population of India was 1.05 Billion in 2005 and in 2009 the Population  of India has become 1.20 Billion .

And the same strategy follows for the entire world.

Where are the additional souls coming from then?????????????????:cool:

Post by: Seetaram on April 03, 2010, 02:23:05 PM
many animals, birds, insects and their species etc have become extinct  ! and human population increasing ..
that proves balance of equation
Post by: Suniljitto on April 03, 2010, 02:41:45 PM
So this justify the theory that man can not be man and animals/insects can not be animal insects
Post by: Seetaram on April 03, 2010, 06:53:24 PM
there\'s no guarantee that humans will be reborn as humans again unless they do some deserving karma
but animals certainly have more chance for upgradation
Post by: sonipravin on April 03, 2010, 07:13:44 PM
Text

Dear Friends,

Nobody can determine the weight of the soul. Even ants have a soul and what is its weight? Previously there were many animals of all types and its population was vast but now most of them are extinct and population decreased. Their souls are born as Humans now and hence population of human being increased and that of animals decreased but if you compare this with Satyug then the population must have been hardly 1% of what it is now.

A soul has to come back again and again till all its previous bad karmas are wiped out. Usually a soul comes back in the same family and even if it has to come back as a dog or cat etc. etc. it comes back to its own family. This is the general tendency. I read this in a book where the Lady, who lost her two sons in an accident, got all information from one of her son\'s soul through AUTOWRITING. The book is the Laws of the Spirit World. Both the parents of these 2 boys were alive. Father expired some 8/9 years back and recently the mother expired too.

Both the boys went straight to Level 2 up in the Heavens. There are 7 Levels with No. 7 being the lowest where souls who have sinned the maximum remain. This boy has told everything about the situation up there through Autowriting to his mother but he is not authorised to tell the future. He gave only what is wrong and what is right in HIS eyes. Then his mother would write it down in the book. Level 2 souls can go lower down to any level but they have wear special glasses as then they cannot see. It is darker in lower levels and they claimed to have seen even pastors, fake babas, sanyasis and those who enjoyed very high status in this world in the lowest levels.

Pravin Kumar

I had to change my ID because I had to change my password several times and when the ID stopped accepted the changed password I had to change my Logging name.

Post by: NKS on April 06, 2010, 09:11:48 PM
Dear Friends,

In Satyug the life of human was 100 years and now in Kalyug the average life is 70 years. Age between 12 to 45 years is the period wherein human tends to act according to his past karmas and also accounting to his current good and bad karmas.
1. Ones soul is transferred with his past karmas
2. He also takes into account the karmas of the family wherein he takes birth
3. The aapmruthya dosha of the family adds to his bad karmas.
4. Between the age of 12 to 45 years one has to clear his past karmas. If he meets with unsudden death, he has to take rebirth in the same family and does finds an opportunity.
5. Karmas good or bad of the current birth has to be settled either in this generation or the next generation, but it has to be cleared to get a berth place in heaven.
Post by: shadow on April 06, 2010, 11:46:12 PM
In my belief the heaven and hell are pretty much on earth filling the void
Micro organisms are countless and we don\'t see them day to day. So they have souls as they are also living being which can be contributing to increased human race.
Post by: Seetaram on April 06, 2010, 11:52:04 PM
most views written here are from books but not any experiences
try contacting a soul which left body and you\'ll get much convincing answers
Post by: Srinivas on April 07, 2010, 01:03:00 PM

Why we r killing our time in thinking what happen to Soul after death?? instead of this we can invest our time to know how can we live longer, healthy and cheerfully without the fear of death which everyone have to face in there journey starting from life and ends with the death.

Post by: jannu on May 08, 2010, 11:48:01 AM
everyone should know and understand what happens after death and what exactly death is, to live a proper life.

few saints experienced and others reading books and trying to understand. But as seetharam sir said one should try to contact soul to know more.

It requires lot of effort and determination. we cannot learn swimming by reading a BOOK.
Post by: Samantha on May 08, 2010, 12:09:09 PM
rightly said jannu
just by reading online material one cannot learn anything
same applies to astrology.
i\'ve seen people expecting to become astro masters by knowing few tricks of cricket match predictions and few rules

one needs to do many live case studies and keep cross checking his methods and if necessary bring some changes in his approach or adopt new methods and re-apply them.
Only after years of continuous and dedicated application, one becomes a master in his subject, be it astrology, yoga, spirituality or anything
Post by: Anoo on July 11, 2010, 11:53:20 AM
doesn anyone have experiences of soul talking
Post by: Nivedita on December 18, 2010, 11:48:54 AM
recently i read few books and articles which had interviews of people who died and cameback
they shared their after death experience

few people who can remember their pastlife can also recollect \'between lives\' experience
Post by: Suniljitto on December 18, 2010, 04:11:42 PM
i remember an Episode of Soul talking.Soul-talking has helped sisters recovering their long-lost brother from Nagpur Rly Stn after a gap of 11 years.
Post by: Nivedita on January 13, 2011, 06:27:15 PM
few scientists did experiments on this and found that talking/sensing/seeing or feeling souls around is just electro-magnetic signal in your brain

they failed to understand whats a soul, i guess