Astrology Forums

ASTROLOGY AND DIVINATION => Occult and Magick => Topic started by: JayTee on June 12, 2010, 06:12:39 PM

Title: How to Seperate from unwanted people permanently
Post by: JayTee on June 12, 2010, 06:12:39 PM
If you feel you have someone in life who is unwanted and you want them to leave you forever, then try this trick.

During late night, Take 2 candles of equal size and shape and place them against each other on a table.
Write that person\'s name on those candles in same way(on both).
tie a black thread below midlength connecting both candles.

now lit both candles with same flame(same match stick preferred)
and silently pray that He/She leaves you forever.
Continue prayer until both candles burn till the level of thread and the thread breaks/burns off.

Let the candles burn and melt totally and go off naturally.
After this process, throw the wax and match stick into garbage, have a shower and sleep well.
Post by: JayTee on June 12, 2010, 06:12:53 PM
(https://i47.tinypic.com/15ffz11.jpg)
Post by: Srikanth on June 13, 2010, 01:40:23 PM
i have many such unwanted people
i need to try this asap
Post by: Ranjana on June 15, 2010, 11:18:40 AM
will this work for people who want quick divorce
Post by: Suniljitto on June 15, 2010, 09:16:59 PM
Yes this will definetly help but please make sure that this Magick is done with good intentions.

Just Be aware...This Trick is a very Powerful one and rarest of the rare kind.

I have few more.....if in case,it does not work,please ask me for the other tricks
Post by: LEO on June 23, 2010, 07:41:48 PM
did anyone try this?
i need some feedback on this before trying it
Post by: Vaani on October 06, 2010, 12:18:07 PM
this trick worked for me :)
thanks
Post by: HPG777 on October 08, 2010, 03:23:13 PM
yes,it worked, vaani.
Post by: Samantha on October 27, 2010, 02:22:17 PM
good to hear that some tricks actually work
Post by: soni on October 31, 2010, 10:47:45 PM
interesting
i never heard before this
Post by: SaSirEkha on February 01, 2011, 11:41:32 AM
i tried this once and it works
though i\'m looking for a trick which can unite ppl
Post by: hitarth18 on March 27, 2011, 02:36:35 PM
Hi all,

I just tried this trick last night.... with my name on one candle and other persons name on other candle...

Surprisingly, the other candle burnt very quickly coming the half way point where the thread was tied. But the candle on which my name was inscribed was not even half of that half way point where the thread was tied...

Out of curiosity i would like to know if this mean or suggest something ???

regards
Hitarth
Post by: HPG777 on March 27, 2011, 02:53:22 PM
it means the other person wants to get rid of u more than u want to get rid of them. i hope u made the right decision to do it this time cuz when the candles do that it means they will never come back.
Post by: hitarth18 on March 27, 2011, 03:59:35 PM
Thanks hpg777...

Yeah certainly you come to a point in life where u just dont want someone to be around... priorities do change with time :)

cheers
Hitarth
Post by: orangeprince on March 28, 2011, 11:47:08 AM
Quite scary and astonishing (Am actually wondering how does it work any scientific knowledge?)
Post by: gauranggroups on April 29, 2011, 03:54:16 PM
From where did you get this technique, JayTee? I looks interesting. But dunno whether it\'ll work or not. I\'ve try and see. But people like SasiRekha have tried and got success means, it should work. Can you suggest some similar methods to unite people who are in fight as well as who are new to each other??
Post by: HPG777 on April 29, 2011, 11:01:19 PM
so you are trying to unite with someone you are in a fight with AND someone new?
dont worry about the person who ur fighting with. they wont ever come back to you.
Post by: hitarth18 on April 30, 2011, 10:22:26 AM
@gauranggroups - I dont know about technique to unite people... But above spell for separating people did work for me... its genuine !! (Dont know how does it works.. but it does):blush:
Post by: gauranggroups on April 30, 2011, 05:47:31 PM
@HPG777,

If we are asking something to know, that doesn\'t mean that we need it for us. Atleast not in my case. I\'ve guts to speak to people on their face whether it is right or wrong. Hence if I don\'t like any one, I don\'t need to follow all these things. I\'ll tell them straight on their face not to contact me anymore. Also if I did a mistake unknowingly, I have guts to go and say a sorry to even a small kid. All are human and human is err. Everyone make mistakes. Hence I don\'t need to feel shy to go and ask Sorry. Hence I don\'t need them personally.

Whatever we are asking here, will be useful to some of our known ones who are little timid. They may need this. Also regarding learning, I\'ll never close my mind in receiving knowledge. Whatever it is, I\'ll try to learn. It may not be useful for me. But it may be useful for someone in the future.

Got it?

[rquote=8831&topic=892&author=HPG777]so you are trying to unite with someone you are in a fight with AND someone new?
dont worry about the person who ur fighting with. they wont ever come back to you.[/rquote]
Post by: gauranggroups on April 30, 2011, 05:49:24 PM
Nice to hear that it did work for you. Thanks for sharing this info with me, mate.

All the Best!

[rquote=8836&topic=892&author=hitarth18]@gauranggroups - I dont know about technique to unite people... But above spell for separating people did work for me... its genuine !! (Dont know how does it works.. but it does):blush:[/rquote]
Post by: chensree on October 14, 2011, 05:35:13 PM
Hey very good topic posted. Will try this
Post by: Ribbo on November 09, 2011, 10:14:29 AM
Good to know that this trick works. :) This might be useful in the future for me and for many I think. If I get in to a situation like this, I'll do this and post the results. :)
Post by: Ribbo on December 16, 2011, 08:32:42 PM
Is this necessary to be done in \"late night\" ?
Post by: gg17 on July 24, 2012, 03:02:46 AM
haha totally agree with gaurangroupsji and sasirekhaji , if we have a trick to unite people , maybe the history would have to be written again with all philosophies of love changing then :lol: , there is already a topic in this forum as to \'how to make people fall in love with them\' , then i guess love matters wont be that hard , i would love to know if really there is a trick which can unite people