See likes given/taken
Your posts liked by others
|Post info||No. of Likes|
RULES: READING , WARNINGS AND BANS
i dont think you guys will ever need this here
it looks like a cool place
May 07, 2009, 09:07:53 AM
ARE YOU AN ADULT INDIGO?
Do Adult Indigos exist?
YES!!! They did not just start coming at rates of 90% of the incoming population in 1992. I believe there have always been some Indigos, the amount of which has only increased through the last 50 years or so. My guess on percentages is that Indigos make up approximately 15-25% of 20-30 year olds, 10-15% of 30-40 yr olds, 5-10% of 40-50 yr olds and 0-5% PRIOR to that time. That\'s MY opinion, not a fact. Some of us are here to pave the way for today\'s massive influx of Indigo energy, to break down some barriers and to be advocates and support systems for these children.
Indigo Adult Characteristics
1. Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
2. Are very creative and enjoy making things.
3. Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
4. Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
5. Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn\'t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
6. May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
7. Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
8. Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
9. Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
10. May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
11. May have trouble with RAGE.
12. Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
13. Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won\'t count and/or that the outcome really doesn\'t mattter.
14. Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
15.Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at \"Big Brother watching you.\"
16. Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
17. Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.
18. Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn\'t mean you\'re not an indigo, though.
19. Have strong intuition.
20. Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
21. Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
22. May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
23. May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
24. Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
25. Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.
May 07, 2009, 10:07:49 AM
Shortage of Space in Graveyards by 2050
ancient hindus identified this problem ages ago and started burning dead bodies
they even burned dead animals and birds
epic book Ramayan has an episode where jatayu (eagle species) which was killed by raavan was burned later by Raam.
also burning os good because, if the dead had some diseases in their body, those bacteria and virus also will be burned into ashes and then useful for earth and sea.
if you bury them, those germs will still be alive and spread through soil
buddists realised this and started burning dead bodies
April 19, 2010, 11:03:55 AM
Tricks to make more money from Share Market
If u are really serious and want to get good profit from stock market
(1). Don\'t Keep Leather Purse in Pocket.
(2). Don\'t Drink Milk in Night.
(3). Feed Cow with Green Fodder Every Wednesday
July 12, 2010, 11:43:45 AM