See likes given/taken
Posts you liked
|Post info||No. of Likes|
Telangana state formation chances & Astrology Predictions
Telangana movement which came for 2nd time has chances to be fruitful and it may be formed as a seperate state in less than 4 years
It should happen in 2013 itself or by max early 2014.
If not, later this movement will slowly fade away
AP's horoscope is running through sade-sathi (7.5 yrs of saturn) and its planetary prospects dont show much prosperity since 2007.
This bad phase will end after mars and jupiter change signs in 2010 may.
however AP's horoscope shows saturn-rahu bhukti during 2013-14 and its the most worst period where state may split.
If it doesnt happen then it wont happen ever
April 27, 2009, 01:47:41 PM
Famous persons and their Past/Next Lives
How many of you know who was Mahatma gandhi, Jawaharlal nehru, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan etc in their past lives ?
Robert Clive (1725-1774), British governor of Bengal, who was one of the founders of British rule in India.
Clive on June 23, 1757, with less than 3000 troops and with the help of a traitor within the enemy ranks, defeated Siraj-ud-Dawlah and his army of 50,000 at Plassey; this victory permanently embedded British power in India.
Clive returned to England in 1760 and bought a seat in Parliament. He was elevated to the Irish peerage in 1762 and knighted in 1764. The following year he returned to India as governor and commander in chief of Bengal.
Ill health forced Clive to resign his office. On his return to England in 1767, the enemies he had made in India and England accused him of having used his offices in India for personal enrichment and caused Parliament to impeach him. He defended himself brilliantly, but although Parliament acquitted him of the charges in 1773, the acquittal was so qualified as to make him feel disgraced. This feeling, continued illness, and addiction to opium at length resulted in his suicide on November 22, 1774.
Now, what happened to Clive\'s soul after committing suicide ?
He died with the blame imposed on him by british government that he misused his position, and also he was feeling sorry for destroying cultural heritage of india.
So, robert clive was reborn as Mohandas karamchand Gandhi on 2nd october 1869 , almost 95 years after his past life ended.
To seek his grudge over british government, gandhi fought against them and made them leave india but his mentality of getting fame by misusing power continued in this life too and he made nehru PM of india, though almost all PCCs supported Sardar patel.
Also to keep up his reputation high and make nehru PM instead of Jinnah, he allowed partition of india-pakistan, for which we are still praying the price.
Clive took revenge on british, who blamed him but indians kept suffering !!!
Thats why gandhi\'s own son wrote an article titled Mahatma\'s Curse for India
July 24, 2009, 12:45:45 PM
Ramanujacharya reborn in next life
ramakrishna paramahamsa was born in tamilnadu and he met another guru through his disciple knew his past life , as that disciple was a naadi leaf reader.
it was written in his naadi that ramakrishna was supposed to attain salvation but he didnt know or understood god and was made to comeback on to planet earth to realise it, as he thought only godess kaali in idol shape was god
he went into space and searched for godess kaali but failed to realise that space itself is kaali
August 06, 2009, 02:32:21 PM
Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
k.p astrology when used with proper horary never fails
today england have initial edge because moon is transiting on moola nakshatra till initial 15 minutes of match
but then india will be under control
dhoni will not perform but others will do good but match will be well fought till end.
I see no result and possible tie
February 27, 2011, 01:41:36 PM
50 Things you should Stop Doing to Yourself
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Nothing could be closer to the truth. But before you can begin this process of transformation you have to stop doing the things that have been holding you back.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.
2. Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren’t supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That’s not how we’re made. In fact, we’re made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become.
3. Stop lying to yourself. – You can lie to anyone else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself. Our lives improve only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult chance we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
May 07, 2013, 03:56:49 AM
30 Things you should Stop Doing to Yourself
4. Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Yes, help others; but help yourself too. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
5. Stop trying to be someone you’re not. – One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
6. Stop trying to hold onto the past. – You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
7. Stop being scared to make a mistake. – Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success. You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did.
8. Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. – We may love the wrong person and cry about the wrong things, but no matter how things go wrong, one thing is for sure, mistakes help us find the person and things that are right for us. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
May 07, 2013, 03:58:22 AM
30 Things you should Stop Doing to Yourself
9. Stop trying to buy happiness. – Many of the things we desire are expensive. But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter and working on our passions.
10. Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either. You have to create stability in your own life first before you can share it with someone else. Read Stumbling on Happiness.
11. Stop being idle. – Don’t think too much or you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place. Evaluate situations and take decisive action. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. Making progress involves risk. Period! You can’t make it to second base with your foot on first.
12. Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.
13. Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. – Relationships must be chosen wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
May 09, 2013, 03:05:46 PM
30 Things you should Stop Doing to Yourself
14. Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work. – In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
15. Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others are doing better than you. Concentrate on beating your own records every day. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
16. Stop being jealous of others. – Jealousy is the art of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own. Ask yourself this: “What’s something I have that everyone wants?”
17. Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. – Life’s curveballs are thrown for a reason – to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you. You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough. But reflect back on those negative curveballs thrown at you in the past. You’ll often see that eventually they led you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation. So smile! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
18. Stop holding grudges. – Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the answer… let go, find peace, liberate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, it’s for you too. If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time.
May 09, 2013, 03:07:54 PM
30 Things you should Stop Doing to Yourself
25. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. – It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, and there is no need to constantly prove that everything is going well. You shouldn’t be concerned with what other people are thinking either – cry if you need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears. The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to smile again.
26. Stop blaming others for your troubles. – The extent to which you can achieve your dreams depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life. When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give others power over that part of your life.
27. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. – Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out. But making one person smile CAN change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. So narrow your focus.
28. Stop worrying so much. – Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time? Three years? Five years?” If not, then it’s not worth worrying about.
29. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. – Focus on what you do want to happen. Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great success story. If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll often find that you’re right.
30. Stop being ungrateful. – No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
May 09, 2013, 03:11:53 PM
50 Things you should change about Yourself
Let me add 20 more to the list :
31. Stop Thinking you can do this alone - Make a team
32. Stop telling people, including yourself, that you’re tired - Nobody cares
33. Stop Worry About Stupid Numbers that Don’t Matter - In business, we should be worrying about customers and profits. In life, we should be worried about peace, happiness, and fulfillment. The rest, too often, is simply empty noise.
34. Stop Watching the News - Just because you don’t watch the news, doesn’t mean you’re not informed or don’t care about the world. You’ll be amazed at how the news will still find you
35. Stop Allowing Yourself To Get Pinged to Death - Don't keep checking your phone for missed calls or texts frequently. Let it remain in silent mode for long hours.
36. Stop Wasting Your Vehicle Time - Instead of listening to Radio while driving, listen to some soothing music or an inspirational or educational podcast, or a book on CD or even silent meditation or just enjoy the drive silently.
37. Stop Waiting to Ask Others for Forgiveness - Just let it go.
38. Stop Saying Yes to Every ‘Opportunity’ - The more successful you become, the more you’ll need to say ‘no’ to others.
39. Stop Trying to Be Everything to Everybody - Accept the fact that you’re just not a good fit with certain people. Just be good at being you.
40. Stop Waiting for Your ‘Big Break’, It Doesn’t Exist - Infact, ‘big-break’ is just another small step in the path towards reaching your goals.
September 07, 2013, 09:19:34 PM