« on: May 28, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
for peptic(stomach) ulcers n stinking mouths:
pillapichara(satavari roots/asparagus) -100g, aamla-100g,dates-100g, white seasam-100g, raisan(kissmiss)-100g, athimaduram -100g, jaggery -600g.
1. clean n dry the ingredients n powder.
2. grinde raisan n jaggery. it turns into paste.
3. now add powders to this paste. it is now looks like paste.
4. make small tabs kinda balls .
5. have a tab morning/evening in vd a glass of milk.
2. vaisvanara churnam : for all anti stomach diseases:
saindhava lavanam -10g, vamu- 20g, aajamodham -30g, pippallu -40g,sonti-50g,karrakkai- 150g(seedless)
1. powder all with seedless.
2. have 1/2spoon of powder witha glass of luke warm water 2hrs later of dinner.
benifits from both meds: removes constipation, acidity. improves hunger n digestion. frees from all stomach related diseases