2018 FIFA World Cup Soccer Astrology Predictions

Started by LEO, March 27, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Argentina and Uruguay pack their bags home
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

shiva

France vs  Argentina.
Chart shows in favour of France...

Uruguay  vs Portugal.

Chart shows in favour of Portugal but , nodes are in forward motion reversal possible. And Match will be in rahu sub ...
So, france and Uruguay should win..

Anoo

ReVan

Russia and Denmark go home.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

orangeprince

Quote from: shiva on June 30, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
France vs  Argentina.
Chart shows in favour of France...

Uruguay  vs Portugal.

Chart shows in favour of Portugal but , nodes are in forward motion reversal possible. And Match will be in rahu sub ...
So, france and Uruguay should win..
Great prediction  !!
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Virinchi

Its been more than 3 years since i posted about Rahu Ketu (nodes) being direct sometimes and last year posted their effects.
As an eclipse is coming up this month, they are sometimes direct.
Nobody except Shiva used this point to predict a match. +1   ;D

If you are good at predicting tosses (as ppl did in cricket), then check who is getting to kickoff at exact start time and you can pick Asc/Dsc based on that.
As Anoo pointed out, upsets can continue this week too as 3 major planets are Rx and nodes are sometimes direct. Most important is JUP Rx.
Mars and Saturn Rx can also help this. Actually Mars Rx + Ketu direct causes heart breaks to sports fans (like Messi fans last night).

I have not explored soccer enough to comment further. Good luck to you guys. Carry on..
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Anoo

Quote from: ReVan on July 01, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
Russia and Denmark go home.
Any takes on win margin ?

ReVan

ReVan

Brazil v Mexico

Lots of Goals. Brazil to win here under 90 mins of the initial time.