News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Euro Cup 2012 Soccer Predictions

Started by LEO, June 06, 2012, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varenya

Monday, June 11 matches :

18:00   7   Donbass Arena, Donetsk   Group D   France VS England

England (united Kingdom) formed on 1st january 1801, 00:00 HRS, london, UK.
Its ruling planets are mercury and jupiter.

for france, i couldnt get is independence date/time as no specific date is mentioned.

at start of match,, donetsk 19:00 (1 hr ahead of poland) 48\'0\" N 38.8\"E
moon\'s sublord venus is retrograde and should make match boring and slow.
match starts in rahu sub-sub and ends in mercury sub-sub, so end result can be in favor of england or it should be a boring draw.

20:45   8   Olympic Stadium, Kiev   Ukraine VS Sweden

can anyone try on this match ?
match muhurta chart indicates the hometeam Ukarain as the winner

ReVan

[rquote=13841&topic=1744&author=Varenya]Monday, June 11 matches :

18:00   7   Donbass Arena, Donetsk   Group D   France VS England

England (united Kingdom) formed on 1st january 1801, 00:00 HRS, london, UK.
Its ruling planets are mercury and jupiter.

for france, i couldnt get is independence date/time as no specific date is mentioned.

at start of match,, donetsk 19:00 (1 hr ahead of poland) 48\'0\" N 38.8\"E
moon\'s sublord venus is retrograde and should make match boring and slow.
match starts in rahu sub-sub and ends in mercury sub-sub, so end result can be in favor of england or it should be a boring draw.

20:45   8   Olympic Stadium, Kiev   Ukraine VS Sweden

can anyone try on this match ?
match muhurta chart indicates the hometeam Ukarain as the winner[/rquote]

Excellent prediction as ever. I too am rooting for Ukraine :)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Bhavani

great prediction Varenya.
Both results came true last night !
France vs England was a 1-1 draw
and Ukraine beat Sweden by 2-1 on home ground.

i\'ll try to predict for today\'s matches in the evening

jasti9999

today\'s predictions according to me are Russia going to win in first match and the second will  be remains as a draw

ReVan

[rquote=13847&topic=1744&author=jasti9999]today\'s predictions according to me are Russia going to win in first match and the second will  be remains as a draw[/rquote]

First match is Greece vs Czech and second is Poland vs Russia.

Source:https://www.neosports.tv/tv_schedule.aspx
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Awaiting for predictions for Greece vs Czech and second is Poland vs Russia

LEO Varenya SaSirEkha and  Bhavani

jasti9999

Sorry dear revan thanks for rectifying it and i mean to say it was greece for first match and second will be drawn.

thank you

ReVan

[rquote=13850&topic=1744&author=jasti9999]Sorry dear revan thanks for rectifying it and i mean to say it was greece for first match and second will be drawn.

thank you[/rquote]

jasti9999 bro, are you using hooray or kp astrology to predict?

gauranggroups

I was very busy for the past 3 - 4 days and hence couldn\'t check this site itself. It\'s good to see everyone participating in this and doing a good job.

Keep going, mates!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Guys,

What charts are you using for predictions? For Denmark, they\'ve given 15/06/1849, 12:15 hrs, Copenhagen.. The Lagna I\'m getting in our software is Virgo 4-57-28.. They\'ve given it as Virgo 21-41-16.. Which is right?

For Portugal, it is 25/04/1975, 17:15 hrs, Lisbon.. The Lagna in our software is Virgo 4-40-10.. They\'ve given it as Virgo 28-18-30..

Whatever it is, today\'s match is gonna be very close as both countries\' Lagnas are very close..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.