Fernando Torres (famous spanish footballer) horoscope

Started by Indigo11, December 03, 2012, 10:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo11

I\'m huge fan of soccer and Fernando Torres is a very, very famous Spanish footballer, he has won the world cup, European cup with Spain twice, Premier Leauge, Champions leauge and achieved everything there is to achieve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Torres

He has lovely wife and children with millions in the bank.

He is very, very popular and loved all over the world.

What does his horoscope say about his luck, love and good fortune?

Date of birth: 20/03/1984
Time: 12.01pm (qouted in biggraphy)
Place: Madrid, Spain

Indigo11

Star Dust

this man is going through good favorable saturn dasa till 2021.
but saturn\'s transit in libra and scorpio for next 4 yrs, can be testing for him.
however, jupiter\'s transit still keeps him popular.

he will have some heart breaks in love due to retro saturn and 5th sublord being significator of 4th house.
but he will marry in this period and his most fortunate period is after 2021
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Castro

This man has WIFE and KIDS! Has Indigo said, he is one of best footballers and the most popular footballers in the world, he played for Spain from 2004 till the present day.

Castro

I cannot edit post but he has won the world cup for his country.

JayTee

this guy is already married and has kids in favorable saturn dasa which started in 2002.
He has been famous during this dasa but in 2014 soccer worldcup, his performance will dip.
between 2014-17, he will face some criticism.
But again he will pickup and retire at 2018 WC.

His future looks great after 2021.
but his football career will end by then, so he may chose new profession or become a coach

Indigo11

Thank you JayTee and Stardust.

This man has exalted saturn with moon in lagna, which 5th lord is exalted in lagna.

What do you believe this man\'s karma from past life is? Strong lagna, 5th lord, elite soccer player. Do you believe this man very a very discplined, dutiful, kind man from past reincarnation/reincarnations because of strong saturn and 5th lord?

He will have happy life from 9 years old till into his 50s.

Indigo11

I meant was Fernando Torres a kind, disciplined, dutiful man from past reincarnatons which he has exalted saturn in lagna, and strong 5th lord? Saturn dasa is responsible for his success as a elite international footballer.

SSB

I don't think torres will shine at any club or from spain in near future.