News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

UEFA EURO 2016 - Astrology Predictions

Started by ReVan, May 01, 2016, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nivedita

• 15:00 at Saint-Etienne : Till 16:38 Poland is controlling the game
  • 18:00 at Paris : Wales can get goal(s) after HT
  • 21:00 at Lens : Portugal can upset Croatia

ReVan

Swiss v Poland

Extra time gives Adv to Swiss
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

LEO

+1 Nivedita... Predicting soccer results with goal timings is not easy.
Today Swiss came back around 16:38 but Poland held its nerve in shootout.

As predicted, Wales got goal after HT.. now lets see what portugal can do

ReVan

Nivedita, I think you deserve something more than just a +1. I don't want to jinx it but truly exceptional predictions in Cricket and especially Football, this sport has been one of the toughest to predict due to the probability of DRAW or Winner within 90 mins of time along with the element of reversal. I'm looking forward to being seeing you active during the next season of Barclay's Premier League.

Paanchajanya, another astrologer who has shined since Pre-IPL 2016. You both have been truly exceptional and a diamond in the rough for the Astrogle community.

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

• 15:00 - France wins easily
  • 18:00 - Germany struggling to win
  • 21:00 - favourites can win with great difficulty
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Paanchajanya

Upset in 1st match.. Favourites can win next 2 matches

ReVan

Italy vs Spain

Looks like a 90 min draw and victory to come in Extra time or Penalties. Winner will be Spain.

England vs Iceland

Goal's to come after HT and match may go into Extra time. Winner seems to be Iceland.

Varenya

Looks like reversal will happen tonight..
English team can attack early before HT and struggle for a while later, but can make a very late comeback

in 1st match, Spain is struggling

ReVan

Poland v Portugal

Portugal to qualify

ReVan

Wales v Belgium

Belgium to qualify.

Match may go into Extra time or more.