Author Topic: Personal Experiences  (Read 3556 times)

vinodkumar911

Personal Experiences
« on: November 28, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

hi,

this thread is self explanatory  as the heading

Mine is as below...

Earlier i wasn\'t so sure about shirdi baba after seeing putbarthi baba\'s gimmiks... i recently met with an accident due to which i my exams couldn\'t be attended n many other due incidents got mangled,

Mom gave me Sri sai sathcharitha to read... i read it without much interest n read it outta respect to mom, then one day,thinking abt my crippled minded state i took the book n whole mindedly prayed to baba n started reading... On that night, baba came in my dreams in his white outfit n guided me on some issues which i was brooding on... n that too it was a Thursday which is said to be v v auspicious for baba\'s darshan... from then on i became an ardent follower of Him.

There r many ppl who does\'t believe in God or Faith ... but few incidents make them hardcore believers just like in my case... its not that i didn\'t believe in God but i wasn\'t a strict follower untill this happened. i almost shiver even now thinking about the baba\'s darshan...

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/spiritual-traditions-religions-symbols/28/personal-experiences/433/

Astrology Forums

Personal Experiences
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:26:58 AM »

vinodkumar911

Personal Experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 12:09:00 AM »

N one more is ...

it was on a 15th morning we left to Thirupati, all was well, mom did all the necessary poojas for the departure n for safe journey, but during this pooja, the flower from our home God photo( Venkateshwara) dropped from the left side(our left)....  seeing this mom told that its not a good sign so v shall leave by afternoon... my Dad being an atheist didn\'t heed to this...

So v left as scheduled went to tirupati, had nice darshan..... while returning from  Tirupati , v met with a fatal accident in which i n mom almost lost our lives.. the car was a total wreck n had to be towed to junk yard.. (it was an Accent which is a nice sturdy car, so if its wrecked beyond repair then think how much fatal the accident should have been)...

N u know whats the miracle in this accident- Dad didn\'t even get a scratch on him... i got multiple fracture on arms n my thigh was bungled, mom got fractures on arm n on spinal cord due to which v were hospitalized for about 40 days... mom still recovering from the fracture n has her head in same position without free movement...

So what does this tell... Mom who is a hardcore believer suffered n i just-a-believer suffered but Dad....... who doesn\'t believe much hasn\'t suffered ...

N the main point is,God did gave the sign but v didn\'t heed to it... n hence suffered.

Same way many signs r given but ppl take it casually n later repent... But then until bad has happened its hard to relate the incident to the sign isn\'t it.....

What say u all

Anoo

Personal Experiences
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »
when you suffer then why you still believe

vinodkumar911

Personal Experiences
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »

Things happen without our knowledge.... but according to Him... To believe in Him or not is personal...

For me to start believing is the fact that dad hadn\'t got a scratch though it was a fatal accident... after much persuasion about this matter, i feel that God left him unscathed to look after us... v were unconscious for about three hours during which dad was in his senses to shift us to hospital.. if he was injured or unconcious, i would have died in half hour bcoz of blood loss... n no one was around for help... n for about three months ma n i were bed ridden during which time dad took care of all our morning chores to cooking....

N one more thing personally i feel is i think God wanted to make a point to Dad that because of His wish he hasn\'t suffered... n made His disciple(me n mom) been taken care of...

When no other explanation fits, the simplest one will be true... is\'t it...

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter