Who is the Idol actually in Tirumala Temple…?
Recently I read interviews with Ex.E.O of TTD and some books, some doubts I would like to share with you…
1. Eswara – Generally uses to call Lord Shiva – Eswara / Maheswara..only Lord Shiva has Eswara. (Eswara = Prabhu / Leader)
2. After modifying the idol in the temple to reduce their sin, the temple authorities added end of Venkata + eswara = venkateswara…
3. The same as above -Swamy – is applicable to only Lord Kumara swamy – we use to call him only. Swamy = Leader / Prabhu.
4. We know well, generally on Friday – in Goddess temples perform main poojas. In Tirumala on Friday’s can see imp.pooja’s.
5. Sri.Adisankara Charya – was spent few months in Tirumala – done japa/tapa then after he was done prathistha “SRI CHAKRA” yantra in front of the Idol.
6. Again we knew very well, in Goddess Temples only we can see “SRI CHAKRA” yantra.
7. Qualities / symptoms of Idol in the Temples are – Shape of the Body like female,
Long Hair, way of standing looks female…
8. Can we see any stories related to Lord Balaji – i.e puranaas / old books…?
9. After Sri.Adishankara – Sri.Ramanuja visited the Tirumala temple, under his supervision some efficient “shilp’s” secretly curved/modified the idol as lord vishnu, and finally convrted as a “VISHNAVA” Temple.
10. In the Sri.Ramanuja, period most of the temples converted as vishnava temples.
Who is the Idol actually? Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/spiritual-traditions-religions-symbols/28/who-idol-tirumala-temple-actually/1956/