Jupiter transit in Aries from 8th may 2011, Effects

Started by coolindian0007, April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayTee

For all Moon Signs : Transit of Jupier in Aries from 8th may 2011

(check your ashtakavarga points before this)

Aries : foreign or long distance travel, additional responsibilities at work, mental strain and some health problems.

Taurus : No control over expenditure, humiliating situations, loss in speculation or litigations, health problems, should be careful while driving.

Gemini : good period for love after a long wait of more than an year. Everything will slowly fall in place with minimum effort. Stay away from negative thoughts(due to saturn\'s aspect). Sudden monetary gains and co-operation from friends and family.

Cancer : Changes in workplace, additional responsibilities and also some increase in income possible.
Should try to sleep early during nights.

Leo : Good period after a long time. Social circle and reputation will slowly increase, some lost money or relations will come back. Spiritual bent and philanthophy

Virgo : Will be forced to change/quit current job. Sudden monetary gains from partners but expenditure will be high.
Spiritual or occult experiences in dreams and reality.
Will leave few relations from past and move on.

Libra : Health problems will increase but will be under control.
Few debts will be cleared but new debts will be taken.
Siblings will do better than you.

Scorpio : Average year compared to last year. temporary separation or misunderstanding with partner, changes in work place, loneliness for few months, recollection of past events.

Saggitarius : Good year ahead. Health, finance, family situations will start improving.
If diabetic or obese, should keep a check.
Love life will be colorful.
Good time with kids

Capricorn : Not much change, compared to last year. Health of mother needs to be watched regularly.
House repairs or constructions possible.

Aquarius : celebrity status in social circles, increase in courage, good health.
Change in family or house. Repair work or new constructions will be done.

Pisces : Increase in family members, sudden financial gains, positive changes in work place, additional responsibilities, chances to travel places and gain new experiences.

to check for your ascendant or personal horoscope, see what houses jupiter owns and occupies and which other planets are occupying jupiter owned constellations.
And also what are ketu, venus and sun doing in your chart.
This would be complicated, so just follow moon signs

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Suniljitto

So Aquariuns will continue enjoying their good lives....Thanks JayTee
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

vlbedoc

so my jupiter has 6 points in ashtakvarga but saturn is a meager 1 point.. what should i understand? jupiter helps?

(thats hoping I read the table correctly, im still learning!)

orangeprince

hey how many months or days does this last i mean its from 8th May till.....

Virinchi

@ orangeprince, it applies till 16th may 2012 when jup leaves aries on that night.

@vlbedoc, it depends on what houses JUP occupies and what houses it owns from your lagna and moon sign.

for example : if you are pisces born, JUP entering 2nd house with 6 points is good for family, finance etc but saturn with 1 point is bad for relations with partner.

If same jupiter had 2 points, negative impact on family and finance could be seen
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

orangeprince

Hey thanks a lot mate but how do u calculate that jupiter moves into aries around 3:25 AM on 8th may 2011 till 16th may 2012? I have jagannath hora and parashara\'s light 7.00 so just let me know.

orangeprince

to check for your ascendant or personal horoscope, see what houses jupiter owns and occupies and which other planets are occupying jupiter owned constellations.
And also what are ketu, venus and sun doing in your chart.
This would be complicated, so just follow moon signs.

So do we count from ascendent or moon sign ?

JayTee

if you have k.p diary which is published by every year by prof.krishnamurti\'s son, then you can see timings there.
i dont know if there\'s an online version of it(may be kanak bosmia has it in his site)

else you can adjust time(trail and error) of Jhora and see approximately when changes will happen

orangeprince

Oh damn sounds complicated :(