Jupiter transit in Aries from 8th may 2011, Effects

Started by coolindian0007, April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

this is a small tool which can be downloaded and run without installing
https://www.astrogle.com/download/jyotish-tool-vedic-method.html

just unzip the file and run it.
set the latitude and longitude to the place you live and make it default location.
then check ephemeris(daily/weekly/monthly/yearly)

daily ephemeris will show you planetary changes at 00:00 hrs every date.

this tool uses lahiri ayanamsa, big planets should change approximately few hrs before that, according to k.p ayanamsa

then you can adjust time in Jhora and see.

if you want K.P diary(panchang) for this year, google for \' k.p diary 2011 kanak bosmia \'
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

orangeprince

Hey thanks a lot Seetharam the software is fine and it did show inephemeris but its slightly complicated but neverthless appreciate the effort :0
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

vlbedoc

i tried.. but its out of my league.. makes me admire you guys even more..

so here\'s what i could tell: being Taurus lagna, jupiter is in capricorn in my 9th house and saturn in libra in my 6th house.. so.. both the jupiter transits of pisces (my 11th) and aries (my 12th) are good for me.. plus.. when saturn comes in libra (my 6th) in nov, it will be exalted.. plus it will be out of my virgo (my 5th) and hence, stop affecting my current pursuits in career..

how did i do??

Seetaram

for you jup with 6 points in aries(your 12th house) will make you spend money (without control) and you will make friends from foreign countries.
some health hiccups possible.
saturn with 1 point is not good for finance, love and will disturb mind frequently.
if points increase in libra, then after nov 2011, it would be good for work
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

vlbedoc

oooh!! thank u Seetaram ji! when no1 cared to reply, i knew i said something wrong.. :P one only sees what one wants to see..

money.. i dont know.. i hope not .. but i control so much!! :-(  friends.. well, im desperate to find new friends in this foreign land.. so thats good to hear.. can\'t wait!
saturn.. yes it will be exalted in libra .. nov-dec is very imp for me as it will be my job interview months.. i hope padhai is not affected till then..
thanks seetaram ji.. after a couple of weeks i will come back to u with some questions abt how to read some of the things in my chart.. there are very exciting changes happening and i want to understand them b4 i start expecting too much.. thanks again.. :)

Seetaram

most of your life\'s results will depend on your vimsottari dasas when checked from your planets in horoscope.
These transits only influence those results to some extent

aastha93

Even I have got Saturn with 1 point in Virgo, my moon sign (Aquarius Ascendant). And its getting difficult day by day to concentrate at one place. Irrelevant thoughts keep coming up out of nowhere. Though Jupiter in Pisces has got Eight points, But it confers material benefits rather than peace of mind. Also Jupiter\'s transit in Aries has 4 points, that means it is going to give average results from now on. Is there someway we can exercise some will power over this mind disturbing influence to some extent ?

Seetaram

aastha, try your best and let your results be known to this person who started this topic
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=1274.0

Nivedita

i think jupiter\'s transit in aries will control price of gold and also USA dollar will go up.
We\'ve already seen Jupiter out of combustion last week and immediately USA dollar went up and same time gold and silver rates came down