Jupiter transit in Aries from 8th may 2011, Effects

Started by coolindian0007, April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjali

Thank you to both of you....

At Cool Indian - Thank you for your input; I just posted on another forum about my present outlook with birth details, which is not at all good. I am undergoing immense hardship at work. So I guess next year it\'s only going to get worse... :-(

Thank you again, for giving me an idea as to what the future holds for me for the next few years. It puts a lot of light in to perspective. I will have to grit my teeth and bear up at my present workplace with this Satan boss.

Gaurang - THANK YOU TOO!! You\'ve been very helpful right along :-)

Blessings,
Anjali

gauranggroups

Anjali,

You\'ve got the same problem like my brother. Even for him, if we calculate using Lahiri Ayanamsa, his Birth Star will be Uttara Phalguni. But if we use KP Ayanamsa, it\'ll be Hastham. Whatever it is, Virgo will be the Moon Sign. Yours is also the same case.

We ere also using Lahiri Ayanamsa only before. But after coming here and getting to know things deeper, I came to know that KP Ayanamsa is the most accurate one available. Hence we started using the same. In your case, it\'s up to you and the Astrologer you are consulting.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Anjali

Thanks Gaurang,

I\'m not able to read a horoscope, I\'m just a total layman in the subject. I can understand a few bits & pieces of the stars and what it foretells because my mother knew a bit about the subject. I am clueless about the versions you have mentioned (Lahiri, KP etc.) and since I reside in the Gulf, I have no access to a good astrologer, let alone ANY astrologer!! I\'m totally helpless in this part of the world and have to wait till I go to Sri Lanka on a vacation to get a Reading done.

Regards,
Anjali

coolindian0007

ofcourse i do agree with u that KP Ayanamsa[\\b] is the most accurate...
Show the difficulties how much difficult you are!

coolindian0007

I m using both KP Ayanamsa as well as Lahiri...
Show the difficulties how much difficult you are!

aastha93

mykundali.com is one of them where you can get instant details. Set ayanamsa as KP.

[rquote=9294&topic=1279&author=gauranggroups]Don\'t download this in your office PC as some security issues may arise. Try to download and have this software in your personal PC if you have one. Or else leave it, we are all here to help you out. If possible, I\'ll try to find and let you know any online site wherein you can cast your horo with KP Ayanamsa properly.[/rquote]

gauranggroups

@aastha93,

The link you\'ve given is good. Even though it\'s not as accurate a Jhora as there are some differences in Vimshottari Dasas are concerned, it\'s looking useful. Good work!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Anjali

Thanks Aastha93, I\'m going through that link and its quite intriguing...

gauranggroups

Anjali,

I understood that you are layman in Astrology and that\'s why I asked you to provide your birth details when you asked about your Moon Sign. The reason for me to provide you a link to download the software is, it\'ll be helpful if you wanna learn or cast horo for someone else.

You don\'t need to worry too much about the technical terms like Lahiri Ayanamsa and KP Ayanamsa. You just use the Moon Sign and Birth Star which I gave you for reading the Transits Predictions and the Daily Predictions. Rest of the things will be taken care by the Astrologer you consult. If you are gonna consult someone here after making donations, they\'ll most probably use KP Ayanamsa and will give you accurate predictions anyhow.

All the Best!

[rquote=9312&topic=1279&author=Anjali]Thanks Gaurang,

I\'m not able to read a horoscope, I\'m just a total layman in the subject. I can understand a few bits & pieces of the stars and what it foretells because my mother knew a bit about the subject. I am clueless about the versions you have mentioned (Lahiri, KP etc.) and since I reside in the Gulf, I have no access to a good astrologer, let alone ANY astrologer!! I\'m totally helpless in this part of the world and have to wait till I go to Sri Lanka on a vacation to get a Reading done.

Regards,
Anjali[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

chensree

Until what time this bad effects for taurus prevails.