Rahu in Gemini, Ketu in Sagittarius from 24 March 2019

Started by DCP, February 19, 2019, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMkaar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-0ULcoRLc0

Quote from: Koundinya on March 13, 2020, 04:01:50 PM
As rahu in own constellation Arudra and ketu in moola, Corona virus threat continues ....
Quote from: Nivedita on February 27, 2020, 02:44:54 AM
Viruses are caused by ketu and with Jupiter conjunct Mars and Ketu in Sagittarius, this new corona virus spreads faster.
Of course it was predicted last year with dates and details Read paragraphs between 01 October- 24 March

varanasi.sitaram

Respected sirs, Did A prashna Lagna on Hyd, when things will be back to best, 6:16 AM,
using Jagannatha Hora,

I am still Learning Basics, however concern of Hyd caused me to do this

My assumption was 10th  & 8th house being the main Subject
Saw that Guru is with Ketu  and being a 10the Lord,  and in 10th he is also the Lagna Lord That being said Ketu giving Affliction
and the Effects of 11th House Sat on Lagna that has Ravi causing effects, 8th Lord was with ketu until
I feel Guru Changing to 11th would help the case and we will see normal life

Virinchi

Quote from: varanasi.sitaram on March 23, 2020, 06:32:47 AM
I feel Guru Changing to 11th would help the case and we will see normal life

That brings partial effects with Jupiter crossing Pluto.Real change comes after Rahu leaves its own constellation Arudra (22 April 2020). India and many countries are locked down until 14 April. During 15th early hours mars, saturn, moon, jupiter, pluto in capricorn (ascendant of china)
I firmly believe china lost lot more lives than it shows officially.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

varanasi.sitaram

-/\- Thank you sir for the reply, I felt when moon leave the curret rasi we will have the Drug 0

Anoo

Rahu leaves its own nakshatra (Arudra) on 22 April 2020 at 20:34 IST and from 23rd evening, Ramzan month starts.
Wonder what happens as lockdown continues till 3rd may and people cannot go out after 6pm (after iftar)

Star Dust

Quote from: Virinchi on March 25, 2020, 05:19:48 AM
Real change comes after Rahu leaves its own constellation Arudra (22 April 2020).....

I think the spreading rate (graph) started to slowdown from 23rd and will slowly flatten after 3rd May, when Mars enters Aquarius
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

surajnayyar

Quote from: Virinchi on March 25, 2020, 05:19:48 AM
I firmly believe china lost lot more lives than it shows officially.
Perfect ! Even Trump said the same in the White House Briefing.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Paanchajanya

observe virus spreading trends/graphs during these dates :

• 10 – 24 May 2020
  • 07 – 21 June 2020

Rahu and Ketu will be in direct motion or stationary and all planets will be within Rahu-Ketu grip.
These dates will reveal our future for next few months

LEO

Saturn in Capricorn is effecting western-northwest Indian states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab.
As long as Ketu continues in Moola nakshatra (sept 20) , this graph keeps on going up.
Also when 3 planets (venus, Jupiter, Saturn) are Rx and Rahu-Ketu direct  (10 – 24 May, 07 – 21 June 2020), more spikes in graphs can be seen.
Worst days are coming in June when Venus is combust till 8th june and 4 planets retrograde (jup, ven, sat, merc) during 18-25 June 2020.