Rahu in Virgo, Ketu in Pisces from 13 July 2014

Started by Seetaram, June 05, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

When both Ketu (from 18 feb 2015) and Saturn transit in constellations owned by Saturn, people will expect sudden and drastic changes in their lives. If both these planets together signify any particular house in your horoscope, then expect these sudden (+/- depends on house) changes between feb-dec 2015
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

Hello Virinchi Sir,
I can recall your readings for my personal chart and can relate to something you just posted. I have mercury+ketu in 10th cusp cancer in Saturn constellation  and Saturn in 3rd cusp . Hope to get something positive .
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Manu Kumar

I am new to this place. Hope veterans will forgive me my mistakes in navigating the forum. Just now I wrote a post  quoting from an article published in 'Journal of Astrology' (March-April 2014 issue.) The article titled 'Formation of Modi Government: The oath" is on the swearing-in horoscope of Modi goverment at the Centre. The author of the article, K K Joshi, writes towards the end of his piece: "In the first half of 2015 (when Saturn is in Anuradha and Ketu is in Uttarabhadrapada), will be a challenging period for the government." I should mention that Joshi considers Modi to have Scorpio ascendant horscope (Time of birth: 12:09 pm.)

Both and Virinchi are evidently talking about the same transits. What do the transits imply for the Modi Govt at the centre? I would be grateful if Virinchi could reply to my question.
With thanks and regards.
Manu Kumar

P.S. I am unable to find the post I sent just now on the same issue. I am wondering whether I had posted it incorrectly. I wrote it in an email window that opened after I pressed the 'envelope' icon on my profile page.
MK

Seetaram

Multiple issues like proxy (or even direct war) with Pakistan, Terrorism, Modi's health or security lapses, overaction of religious groups (all religions) will bother Modi's govt in above said period
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

utkaarsh

Quote from: Virinchi on December 20, 2014, 11:14:42 AM
When both Ketu (from 18 feb 2015) and Saturn transit in constellations owned by Saturn, people will expect sudden and drastic changes in their lives. If both these planets together signify any particular house in your horoscope, then expect these sudden (+/- depends on house) changes between feb-dec 2015

I have Ketu is in second house ( Aquarius), and Saturn in eight house ( Leo), so both of them will impact 2nd house , Not sure about +ve/-ve but surely am working on a key project for Q1-15, this might be very critical for my finances  for next year, Hopefully  i can do well

jayesh the angel

Dear Seniours,

I have saturn exalted in my chart with BAV of 4 at birth, and 6 in scorpio, the SAV total in my chart for libra is 38, and for scorpio it is 35.

Further to add saturn is in constallation of Jupiter ( vishakha) in his own sub.

now my, humble question is, does an exelted saturn will give bad results even if the SAV totals are higher?

Regards,
Jayesh Agrawal

Paanchajanya

Rahu moving close to 6 more planets this month. Astrologers can go wrong with their predictions

Paanchajanya

Quote from: Virinchi on December 20, 2014, 11:14:42 AM

Ketu will transit in Jupiter owned nakshatra, Poorvabhadra from 07:01 AM, 11 December 2015.
This will shift Ketu's focus from Saturn to Jupiter+Rahu.
If someone has been suffering from nervous disorders or excess heat in legs (underfeet) since past 1 year, they can expect some relief from next weekend