News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Do Yagnas work?

Started by msstrend, February 22, 2011, 03:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msstrend

I recently stumbled up on a website which talked about yagnas. They say Pundits can do Yagnas for us even we are not physically not present and it is scientifically proven it works and changes the DNA of us.

Do Yagnas really work?  

Srikanth

few yagnas work but only if you and the performer have pure mind and if the performer is well versed in all mantras and tantras relared to a particular yagna.
However your fate will not change completely with yagnas but only the effect can be slightly altered

you have to be physically present to inhale the smoke of yagna(many herbs are used to cure)

for ex: if an astrologer predicts severe ill-health and hospitalization in near future, performing yagna/homa will not stop the event but can reduce pain in your body to some extent.

karma or DNA cannot be changed through external help.
one can only attempt it through hours of concentrated meditation for years

msstrend

Thanks Srikanth. It\'s really bad that there are people who try to mislead people saying all that are not completely true. I appreciate your reply.

N Murthy

Quote from: msstrend on February 22, 2011, 03:43:30 AM
I recently stumbled up on a website which talked about yagnas. They say Pundits can do Yagnas for us even we are not physically not present and it is scientifically proven it works and changes the DNA of us.

Do Yagnas really work?

Yes, Yagnas can change the DNA. No doubt.
But, it happens by fate or horoscope.

It means, when one has that kind of fate, then, he/she definitely performs yagna and
gets their DNA improved.