Ayurvedic remedy for Erectile dysfunction, Lack of stiffness & premature ejaculation.

Started by Kapil1275, May 17, 2011, 11:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapil1275

Dear Learned Experts,
Need your expert guidance in a problem.
what could be the possible Ayurvedic remedy for Lack of stiffness & premature ejaculation(less than a minute)?:sniffle:Dear Learned Experts,
Need your expert guidance in a problem.
what could be the possible Ayurvedic remedy for Lack of stiffness & premature ejaculation(less than a minute)?

deepa

First problem is weak nerves and anxiety or fear in brain.
If you are used to smoking, or chewing tobacco then quit it now.
Then follow these steps :

1. Get Ashwagandha powder and Yashti Madhuka powder from any ayurvedic medical store.
Mix 1 spoon each powder in warm milk(250ml) with sufficient sugar and drink it.
Repeat this twice a day.

2. Have \'laddus made of urad dal (2 per day)

3. do above 2 steps for 60 days without break and wordkout well during day so that digestion is done easily.
Do not waste your sperm during these 60 days and stay away from sexual thoughts.

4. In 3rd month, get Baidyanath Vita EX gold capsules and have 1 per day with warm milk.
Continue steps 1 and 2 also during this month.
Repeat this for next 40 days(one bottle will have 20 capsules, so you will need 2 bottles for 40 days).
During this period also do not indulge in sexual activities and weaken yourself.

5. During this 100 days treatment, do not have excess spicy and masala food.
Eat more sweets and do some physical exercise so that you sweat.

6. After 100th day you can have sex and you will see stunning results.

7. Continue step 1 even after 101st day for every day you have sex in your life.
But you can now reduce drinking that to one time per day.
As an alternate, you can buy Aswagandhadhi lehyam and have 2 spoons per day before meals/breakfast to maintain the new found energy.

Remember the last point : Ayurveda suggests that men should indulge in sexual activities one per every 2 weeks during hot summer, only once or maximum twice during rainy seasons, and can do it daily during winter season.

As long as you follow above steps and this golden rule, you will never have dissatisfaction.

Kapil1275

Dear Deepa,
I would like to thank you for the encouraging reply.
I would like to state here that im a non smoker & non drinker.Also my semen quality is very good.
It would be an obligation if u can tell me the procedure of making Urad dal ka laddu.
Thank you again

deepa

Urad Dal Laddoo

Ingredients:

500g white gram (urad dal) flour
250g ghee or butter
300g powdered sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
6-8 tsp saffron, dissolved in milk
1/2 tsp cardamom powder

Method:

Heat ghee in a pan. Add flour & fry on a medium flame till golden yellow color appears.
Remove from the fire, turn onto a plate and let it cool.
When it is just warm, add all other ingredients. Mix well.
Moisten the palms with milk and prepare round laddoos of required size.
Decorate each laddoo with bits of silver paper.

Aswagandha and urad dal will increase sperm quality in 3 months.
Have more sweets and very less spice(use black pepper instead of chillies)

maru_dwarak

Is Ashwagandha powder and Yashti Madhuka powder are the releif for the Erectile dysfunction , lack of stiffness and premature ejaculation?

if it works then I will try......

Can anybody tell me how to grow the manhood???

Varenya

your last question does not have an answer because its not possible naturally.
only few surgeries can help but in long run they have side effects

maru_dwarak

Quote from: maru_dwarak on September 20, 2011, 02:17:10 AM
Is Ashwagandha powder and Yashti Madhuka powder are the releif for the Erectile dysfunction , lack of stiffness and premature ejaculation?

if it works then I will try......

Aarthicool

Dear Experts,

Now a days ejaculation take so much time, need to work more faster then only it is trying to come.

Please help I am still single, need your suggestions to over come this.

Thank you

deepa