News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, May 16, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARYA

It seems aus will upset sri lanka also ;D ;D

karthik55

Revan,i dont think stardust did that intentionaly .australia lost too many wkts in the jup sub which favourd sl more even though jup was combust .so it eventualy lost it .
But gud wrk by you .i wud like to know if ur system can be applied to footbal games as wel  where they hav a draw option?

ReVan

Quote from: karthik55 on June 18, 2013, 12:29:50 PM
Revan,i dont think stardust did that intentionaly .australia lost too many wkts in the jup sub which favourd sl more even though jup was combust .so it eventualy lost it .
But gud wrk by you .i wud like to know if ur system can be applied to footbal games as wel  where they hav a draw option?

I'm not blaming anyone, and I probably know the reason for them for doing so. Anyways, its just the fact I cannot believe them to go wrong seeing their accuracy in many previous cricket threads especially Star Dust masterstroke during India vs Australia Test Series.

Yes this system can be applied to any sport. Predicting draws in Football matches are difficult probably require lot of practise/experience in seeing equal testimonies. Nevertheless there is one rare testimony that guarantees DRAWS is when both significators are badly combust (2 degrees max from the Sun).
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nangapunga

Quote from: ReVan on June 18, 2013, 01:13:52 PM
Nevertheless there is one rare testimony that guarantees DRAWS is when both significators are badly combust (2 degrees max from the Sun).

But its very rare when both significators r combust. I think almost 1 out of 100 charts has such placement
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

SaSirEkha

Today match starts with Rx Saturn aspect on Asc.
Also moon is in same sign as Saturn and Rahu and will be sandwitched between them in the evening.
We can expect atleast one break due to rain. (between 15:09 - 18:45 its Rx saturn sub of moon)

Transits are not favorable for RSA as moon & saturn in 8th and mercury in 5th.
Match ends (if delayed) with moon in Mercury sub (from 18:45) and its more in favor of hometeam england.

Once the 1st ball is bowled, we can see a event chart for that time and confirm this

SaSirEkha

England will win this today.
India will beat Lanka tomorrow.
so, expect England vs India final on the date when India won their first worldcup 30 years back

Anoo

looks like RSA will not let this match go into saturn's sub (for weather to intervene)
they're in a hurry to fly back home ;)

ReVan

Quote from: SaSirEkha on June 19, 2013, 03:56:32 PM
England will win this today.
India will beat Lanka tomorrow.
so, expect England vs India final on the date when India won their first worldcup 30 years back

Brilliant prediction for both the matches.... strike 1 strike 2 and she is back :-)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

sourav123

and what about the final  :) :) who is going to win this ;)
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

ReVan

Quote from: sourav123 on June 19, 2013, 11:14:17 PM
and what about the final  :) :) who is going to win this ;)

Pakistan... hmmm wait lemme think... yes definitely Pakistan ;D