News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, May 16, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Thanks Virinchi surprised to see such an early prediction from you. Hope genuine learners can nab something from the pre-info provided.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

karthik55

Virinchiji, cant we use the method used for ipl matches ,taking eng as asc ?

Virinchi

nothing wrong in trying... do it.
check if Eng captain is spinning coin and also try predicting toss result.
compare this with actual result to see if you're on right track or not
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

karthik55

Wil try n chek. But v cant b sure of the toss time because they show it  later on t.v .  Match ending tym favors dsc alot  in the last hr ..

Varenya

Its cloudy expecting slight rain in Edgbaston.
2 hours to go for toss, so expect a delayed a toss or delayed start of match. (Rx SAT aspecting Asc during start time)
we can check horary once the match begins.

ReVan

Weather looks quite clear now for a timely start and showers seen after 3pm.

Source https://tinyurl.com/ljp77xh
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

karthik55

So revan bro , wats ur take on the final ?

ReVan

Quote from: karthik55 on June 23, 2013, 01:26:54 PM
So revan bro , wats ur take on the final ?

Not seeing any major aspects using my method, but seeing similar charts in my experience I would reckon England win here.

Using another alternate method by bluetooth where he calculates based on Toss time, victory goes to team batting second.

ReVan

Quote from: Varenya on June 23, 2013, 12:30:22 PM
Its cloudy expecting slight rain in Edgbaston.
2 hours to go for toss, so expect a delayed a toss or delayed start of match. (Rx SAT aspecting Asc during start time)
we can check horary once the match begins.

Perfect! As predicted raining at Toss time.

maharam1956

ENGLAND won the toss and bowlling. Interesting how Indian batting will perform today under the cloudy conditions since so far they have only chased MS Dhoni concedes it was an important toss to win, and that India would have bowled first too had he won the toss. Revanji's prediction of england win is half achived by winning the toss