News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Unless you gain good grip on the subject, you cannot predict a tough event like T20 cricket.
There is no point in helping/discussing with people who apply sacred K.P to ONLY cricket and disappear after IPL season.

This message is particularly to a member who thinks Merc signifies 5,7,9 from 23:02.
If you are learning, then learn but dont jump into discussions or predictions.

MSDhoniFan991

In Numerology does Destiny and Day number have a better match then Day Number and Day Number? cause tommorow Gambhir is 5, where as day number is 5 too, While Watson is 8, and day destiny is 17 = 8 .. confusing

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot one card spread :-
RR: King of Swords
KKR : Nine of Cups
My take : KKR

CSK : Wheel of Fortune
DD : Two of Wands
My take : CSK
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

utkaarsh

Quote from: MSDhoniFan991 on May 05, 2014, 09:28:48 AM
In Numerology does Destiny and Day number have a better match then Day Number and Day Number? cause tommorow Gambhir is 5, where as day number is 5 too, While Watson is 8, and day destiny is 17 = 8 .. confusing

Typically for daily events, day number is much more important as compared to destiny...
I would say advantage 5, also 8 is good for Gambhir (5) as well . 8 is not beneficial for 8 themselves as per hindu numerology

Destiny is overall how the match will pan out, since it is 8 , so not much slam bang , economical bowling looks to dominate , again average target looks likely

I see distinctive advantage KKR as 8 does not go well will RR (4)

Optimus Prime

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 05, 2014, 09:30:28 AM
As per my Tarot one card spread :-
RR: King of Swords
KKR : Nine of Cups
My take : KKR

CSK : Wheel of Fortune
DD : Two of Wands
My take : CSK
two questions for you:
why tarot cards are giving different results?? where is the consistency of the method. You and Suraj give different results for the same match  :-[
and are you the same suraj who was banned on astroweekly?

western astrology shows a bad day today for favourites in both matches today ::)

surajnayyar

@Optimus Prime....Tarot cards are based on intuition and interpretation. How you interpret cards ? I feel Wheel of Fortune has slight edge to Two of Wands.
@Taro manish can throw some light as well.
@Optimus...i would be interested to know your take as well. Remember one thing, In astrology or occult no one is expert. Everyone is a student. and i dont know which suraj u r talking about
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

Quote from: Optimus Prime on May 05, 2014, 11:23:20 AM

western astrology shows a bad day today for favourites in both matches today ::)

The second I understand, but whom have you taken as Favs in the 1st game since the odds are equal? Secondly, you need to re-check your chart, you analysis is wrong.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

bunny.singh.7370013

Quote from: ReVan on May 05, 2014, 01:44:20 PM
The second I understand, but whom have you taken as Favs in the 1st game since the odds are equal? Secondly, you need to re-check your chart, you analysis is wrong.
sir whats your take today??

taro manish

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 05, 2014, 11:44:17 AM
@Optimus Prime....Tarot cards are based on intuition and interpretation. How you interpret cards ? I feel Wheel of Fortune has slight edge to Two of Wands.
@Taro manish can throw some light as well.
@Optimus...i would be interested to know your take as well. Remember one thing, In astrology or occult no one is expert. Everyone is a student. and i dont know which suraj u r talking about
Suraj...i think u say it all.....& In other mathods too lots of time two people have diff.opinions on same subjects......according to their knowledge & intuition.....

taro manish

in todays matches...as per my tarot one card spread:-
KKR:Streanght
RR:Five Of Swords
My Pic Is KKR
DD:The Empress
CSK:Nine Of Wands
After some early setbacks CSK will fight back....Try hard tll the end....but I think its DD who play well throughout the match & Win It....................