News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

@taro manish....you cards were right...but you interpreted wrong....Strength again proved hard time, Five of Swords means dubious victory....whats ur opinion about my cards ?
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

taro manish

thx revan sir for reply....its really feel good when seniors ...guids...

taro manish

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 05, 2014, 08:39:01 PM
@taro manish....you cards were right...but you interpreted wrong....Strength again proved hard time, Five of Swords means dubious victory....whats ur opinion about my cards ?
u r right suraj....now its proved strenght not a wining card he make me wrong now some time...but u too interpreted wrong in todays 1st match....king of swords surely a more dominating cards then nine of cups specially in sports.....

surajnayyar

Quote from: taro manish on May 05, 2014, 08:48:54 PM
u r right suraj....now its proved strenght not a wining card he make me wrong now some time...but u too interpreted wrong in todays 1st match....king of swords surely a more dominating cards then nine of cups specially in sports.....
Thanks @taro manish.....ya you are right...i used to think Nine of cups is wishes fulfilled....!! Is wheel of fortune having upperhand than two of wands ?

taro manish

sorry friend but now i dont think so...wheel of fortune a very strong card....chennai too....but i think....two of wands have a attitude for hard control & go alone & do the job.......now lets see & enjoy the match..& if DD win its surely a good match to watch.....

ReVan

Moon was at 28 degrees, hence we shouldnt take it to the next sign, thats why the score of 130-140 didnt come up - as this aspect wasn't meant to happen.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surajnayyar

Quote from: Optimus Prime on May 05, 2014, 11:23:20 AM
two questions for you:
why tarot cards are giving different results?? where is the consistency of the method. You and Suraj give different results for the same match  :-[
and are you the same suraj who was banned on astroweekly?

western astrology shows a bad day today for favourites in both matches today ::)
@Optimus prime....you were having doubt regarding second match....Kindly give your take as well before pointing fingers at others....God bless you..!!  Intuition is seldom wrong, interpretation can be many times wrong. And for your information favorites won in the second match....

reemams

Comprehensive victory by both RR and CSK today.....

surajnayyar

@Taro manish...Wheel of fortune is a card of Jupiter, planet of success. Being the 10th card and 10 being higher octave of 1, its a strong card....!!
You were right King of Swords is stronger than Nine of Cups...thanks
The empress has abundance love and innocence, whereas Nine of Wands has patience perservance and stamina.

Bhavani

tomorrow RCB controls most of the match (almost till 10:44 pm)