News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surendra.gurram

16:00 - 18:17 Strong Rajasthan
18:17 - 18:58 Good fight and marginal advantage RR
Csk may come back into game during last half hour of game.

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot one card spread :-
CSK : The Chariot
RR : The High Priestess
My take : CSK....!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

SUMEET_27

Again a very good match.. RR will fight very hard till 6.55 pm & then it will be CSK in the end!!

SaSirEkha

surendra.gurram

Sat owns 5th cusp for that duration, favoring DSC RR.

ReVan

13/05/2014 Double header

Home win (possible tie) & Away win
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

sourav123

What are the chances for my team Rajasthan in this IPL? Will they struggle to make it in playoffs?
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

utkaarsh

Quote from: sourav123 on May 13, 2014, 02:16:39 PM
What are the chances for my team Rajasthan in this IPL? Will they struggle to make it in playoffs?

I am very optimistic from start about RR, very likely they would be playing in finals against CSK unless Punjab play out of their skins in Qualifier 1 !!

sourav123

Quote from: utkaarsh on May 13, 2014, 03:31:03 PM
I am very optimistic from start about RR, very likely they would be playing in finals against CSK unless Punjab play out of their skins in Qualifier 1 !!

That means CSK or Punjab will win this IPL ;) :)
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

utkaarsh

Quote from: sourav123 on May 13, 2014, 04:06:07 PM
That means CSK or Punjab will win this IPL ;) :)

Either you misunderstood "I never said they will be losing  in finals" or you dont want to Jinx them !!