News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

Quote from: Virinchi on May 28, 2014, 04:11:23 PM
hmmm.. haaa...

good satire :D

tonight CSK will have good start for almost 10 overs, so MI will have to get B I G score to defend it towards the end

SSB

@ Sasirekha Mam : Even Virinchi Sir has predicted KXIP.

surajnayyar

Quote from: SSB on May 28, 2014, 08:22:39 PM
@ Sasirekha Mam : Even Virinchi Sir has predicted KXIP.
Bro, you should not make any comparisons that this person has said so, that person has said so...It should be YOUR take only.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surajnayyar

Tarot tells 'Bhajji will lift Nita Ambani up today as well' ;)

SaSirEkha

I'm pretty much sure Virinchi stopped making sports predictions long back on forums.
He's just playing around with pictures and comments in cricket section.

I'm considering his posts in other sections seriously but not here.
Dont get misleaded by him, he is already a proven one and pioneer in sports astro. He has nothing to prove anymore here, so he must be trying in other areas like politics (looks at his elections predictions).
Better we concentrate on improving our own skills and experience rather than looking upto him everytime

SSB

@ Mam : Sorry my mistake, He is great & even i am his fan, I don't want to hurt him, he likes my every post, Just can't see his posts ( that are not actually predictions ) to be wrong.

I love his predictions even more than anyone here.

surajnayyar

Quote from: SSB on May 28, 2014, 09:21:41 PM
@ Mam : Sorry my mistake, He is great & even i am his fan, I don't want to hurt him, he likes my every post, Just can't see his posts ( that are not actually predictions ) to be wrong.

I love his predictions even more than anyone here.
Bro, you are using numerology and you should concentrate on YOUR call only, come what may. Today's matches you didnt check one thing.....!!

himakar.sai

parminder bro for me dsc is csk and mumbai indians are asc as they are  playing match in mumbai

LEO

CSK is dominating for next half an hour and if they get to cross 100 without much damage, then CSK will meet KXIP on friday

MI wasted their final overs and fell short by 10-15 runs easily

surajnayyar

@SSB, Leo sir.....nice 1...!!:) happy for the team I am supporting...:)