News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

T20 World Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

Today toss decided that Sri Lanka were Dsc and so they won.
Tomorrow also Dsc wins.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

astrorocks

Thanks for the info Seetaramji. But Srilankan captain tossed the coin. Still are we assuming Nz as Asc? Kindly clarify

surajnayyar

Pak : Queen of Pentacles, Three of Cups, King of Swords
WI: Strength, King of Wands, Four of Swords
Tough and tight match with a slight edge to PAKISTAN...!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

surajnayyar

@SSB..you cryptic message shows WI victory.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

LEO

Virinchi already proposed a method to first determine toss winner and then fix Asc/Dsc on neutral venues.
Last night Nzl was supposed win toss and SL was supposed to win match.

Tonight if toss and match happen on scheduled time, then toss winner can lose match which is a closer one (unlike last night)

astrorocks

Dear Leo, thank you so much for the clarification.

utkaarsh

The quarter final of West indies V Pakistan - West Indies is my pick based on today's date but a very tight match expected
Afridi very important with Kamran Akmal for Pakistan
The very same trio who won the match last time are critical for WI- Simmons, Bravo and Sammy in descending order
All based on date and destiny number

Would love to see an upset again personally in Bangladesh v Aussies ...  :o
but wont be surprised if Aussies spank Bangladesh very hard especially if they bat first ( 200+ ... may be records can be broken today  ) ... clearly Aussie day !!

Bailey and Maxwell - Australia
Mushfiqur and Mahmadullah - Bangladesh

SSB

Quote from: SSB on March 31, 2014, 11:07:49 PM
Pakistan vs West Indies
==>> Favorite should lose the match.
==>> Difficult to decide which team is favorite according to market odds(Both teams having same odds).
==>> So toss winning team will become favorite before start of the match & hence opposite team will win the match. :)

==>> I expect that PAK will win the toss, but now as WI won the toss they are the favorite & hence numbers are favoring PAK to win this match.

ReVan

Quote from: SSB on April 01, 2014, 06:58:47 PM
Quote from: SSB on March 31, 2014, 11:07:49 PM
Pakistan vs West Indies
==>> Favorite should lose the match.
==>> Difficult to decide which team is favorite according to market odds(Both teams having same odds).
==>> So toss winning team will become favorite before start of the match & hence opposite team will win the match. :)

==>> I expect that PAK will win the toss, but now as WI won the toss they are the favorite & hence numbers are favoring PAK to win this match.

Favs were always Pak. You should check via oddchecker a day before the match.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

astrorocks

Can anybody pls confirm whether match started on time