News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

house on fire

Started by HPG777, May 17, 2010, 05:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HPG777

hi again,
okay i had a dream last night my house caught on fire, it was so vivid! it was burning very close to me and i ran out of the house and saw the fire actually started at my neighbor\'s house but since our houses are so close it spread to mine very quickly. i ran to my neighbor and screamed to wake her up then i got her out safely but she was an old lady and she naively asked me to grab some of her belongings and this annoyed me cuz i didnt wanna get stuck in the fire while helping her get her stuff lol but i did it.

after the fire was put out i went back in and i saw the burnt damage and even saw smoke damage in some rooms and i could even smell the smoke, it was that real! there wasnt much damage though, and i didnt lose anything in the fire....so im thinking whatever this symbloizes i will come out okay.

any idea what this means? i feel like the fire starting at the neighbors and not my house could mean i feel things are out of my control right now...

thanks in advance for any replies :)

Seetaram

does your neighbours have any teenage kids or anyone who just attained their puberty?
or their kids might have got into something that teenagers must stay away from !!

Do you have any youngerones at your home who is also a teenager?
he/she might be effected by your neighbours.

can\'t explain much as you better know people in your home and your neighbourhood, so carefully think and analyse their relations and your family\'s with them
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

HPG777

i have an 18 year old brother but only an older male lives next door, like 50something years old...but my brother fights a lot, you think it\'s a warning he will get into trouble?

Seetaram

could be..
if you are sure only that 50 yr old man lives alone next door then stay away from him and have a check on your brother
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

HPG777

Sushma

what time did you have this dream?
if you had this dream just around sunrise time you may notice changes in neighbourhood and at home soon

HPG777

resting, i did have it around that time. thanks sushma

Sushma

To dream that a house is on fire, indicates that you need to undergo some transformation
If you have recurring dreams of your family house on fire, then it suggests that you are still not ready for the change or that you are fighting against the change.

Ranjana

roof on fire indicates a robbery or atleast a small theft in neighbourhood or in your home soon.
timing of event depends on timing of dream at night.

divide night(sunset to sunrise) into 4 parts and
if dream comes in 1st quarter : it will come true after 1 year atleast
if dream comes in 2nd quarter : it will come true after 6 months
if dream comes in 3rd quarter : it will come true after 1 month
if dream comes in 4th quarter : it will come true after 10-15 days
if dream comes at or after sunrise: it will come true within 2-3 days

HPG777