nose surgery?

Started by tara, August 18, 2011, 11:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Dear Friends,
  All life long I have had a miserable FAT Nose and i going to be 40 this year My long awaited dream but scary dream is to do a plastic surgery for my nose.
Should I do or should I not do.
please reply with your opinion
future seeing astrologer friends and gurus please analyze should i do or should i live as is life long.
My DOB is 12th October 1971 born in Bangalore 7:26 in the morning
Thanks and much appreciated with frank answers.
~Tara

Seetaram

why not wait till venus dasa
you will only invite some jealousy and comments by doing it now
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

Thanks for your reply Seetaramji! okay will wait for 1 or 2 years
~Tara

Virinchi

tara,
astrology can be used to pick surgery dates in critical cases where doctors leave you without any other option but surgery.
But atleast you\'ll given few days to think and plan it.

I\'ve suggested date to a lady for operating on her breast cancer.
she had to go for it and she survived it.

moon should not be in your 6,8,12 houses on surgery dates, especially 6th H.
also saturn(metal cuts) and mars(blood) positions shud be checked.

if doctors do it on wrong day, you may lose lot of blood unnecessarily.

also for ceasarian operations, dates are picked these days as couple assume that they can give birth to kids with good, handpicked horoscope.

but for you, astro is not needed.
its like looking at panchang for getting a facial done !
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

tara

Thank you Virinchi,
  My only concern to ask the question was when i read the reviews about nose surgery people have said it will have swelling and itchy that never goes away..... so may be for some such surgery may cause bad more than good just wanted to be sure if i am not one of that timing born individual.

but now i see I am all good to go forward for this very soon. only exception is too expensive :-) which is not a surprise ;-)
~T