pink lips for every woman

Started by Sharmila, September 14, 2009, 01:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharmila

Every alternate take 2 pinches of sugar granules on your palm and add few drops of almond oil. Scrub gently on your lips.  This will remove the existing dead layer and help lower cells to multiple to form new layer. Once done, using more almond oil, wipe the sugar granules off. Now, apply thick honey of your lips. Do this before going to sleep and see results within 15 days.

Star Dust

hmmm better than petroleum gelly based lip guards
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Aindrita Ray

just applying cow ghee is also enough

Vaani

sugar is made of some chemicals
misri is the best option
make smoooth powder of misri and use it.
its best to use misri in milk and wherever sugar is used

Sharmila

here sugar granules are used to peel off dead skin on lips.. but in general vani suggestion is a good one..

massaging lips with ghee lasts mosturised for long time.

pjk

one easy way to have redlips is to  put one drop of mustardoil in umbilicus before going to bed inthe night daily.It is an ayurvedic tip for red lips.
pjk

HPG777

wow that almond oil, honey, and sugar sounds nice! i will try it, i hate wearing lipstick so having a natural glow will be nice  :blush:

i should do it once a day, every day, for 15 days?

Vaani

do it every alternate day, depending on how dry your lips get in 2 days

Nivedita

if young generation women stop smoking and stop having spicy masala food, their lips will remain naturally pink

shamita

Quote from: Sharmila on September 14, 2009, 01:26:51 PM
Every alternate take 2 pinches of sugar granules on your palm and add few drops of almond oil. Scrub gently on your lips.  This will remove the existing dead layer and help lower cells to multiple to form new layer. Once done, using more almond oil, wipe the sugar granules off. Now, apply thick honey of your lips. Do this before going to sleep and see results within 15 days.

this sounds preety good. and easy to try! thanks