KP astrologer for Birth time correction

Started by coconutberg, November 08, 2010, 12:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coconutberg

could anyone here please recommend a good, reliable and competent KP astrologer who can rectify a birth time? i keep getting conflicting results, so would like the help of a professional.  Thank you everyone.  

SaSirEkha

i dont know anyone who does personal readings privately here.
may be you can post your doubt here and get some answer like others did

coconutberg

[rquote=6780&topic=1102&author=SaSirEkha]i dont know anyone who does personal readings privately here.
may be you can post your doubt here and get some answer like others did[/rquote]

Thank you SaSirEkha, I appreciate your reply.

What details should i post here? just DOB, presumed TOB and POB or should i also give life events?

SaSirEkha

All, if possible and also pick a number between 1-249 for horary

life incidents help determine the closest possible vimsottari dasa and lagna

coconutberg

[rquote=6810&topic=1102&author=SaSirEkha]All, if possible and also pick a number between 1-249 for horary

life incidents help determine the closest possible vimsottari dasa and lagna

[/rquote]

Thank you SaSirEkha

Here are the details:

DOB: 01/01/1976
Estimated time of birth: between 3am to 6am
Place of birth: ramat gan, israel (32N05; 34E49) 2 hours east of GMT, no daylight saving time.
I'm a male.

life events and notes:

education - started at November 2, 1997, but didn't complete my studies. studied for 4 or 5 semesters.

Left my country of birth on October 24, 2001 for good, although did return for a short visit from August 5, 2003 till September 9, 2003. Haven't been back to country of birth since then.

Ever since leaving my birth country I have been moving between many countries (in Asia, Europe and North America mostly) for a long period of time without staying in any country for more than 6 months.

I received a passport of the European Union (Austria) in Septemebr 2003. it was due to my grandfather (from father side) being from Austria.

Marriage - September 1, 2006. No children

I have one older brother. Born also in Ramat Gan, israel on May11, 1972, afternoon hours. He also left Israel and currently lives in Europe, is married and has no children.

Both parents still alive.

Death of elders - my grandfather from father side died on January 26, 1971 evening hours. I obviously never met him.
My grandmother from father side died on August 20 or 21, 1995.
My grandmother from mother side died on July 8, 1994 between 0730-0830am
My grandfather from mother side died on May 23, 1995 around 1am

I was arrested on 23:00pm October 1, 2009. Released the following day. Arrest due to driving under influence of alcohol.

Job - I\'ve never worked in any serious job (some minor jobs as a youngster). I've received some inheritance (from grandmother of father side), but main income is from spouse's work.

Deep interest in the afterlife, in the source of all life, in our true nature, in the nature of the Soul.
Also, am attracted very much to vedic astrology and in general to wisdom traditions such as the vedas and to anything that points to the true nature of the world/life.  

Also, am a very keen reader and \"student\" of J.Krishnamurti for many years, starting from around university days.

I enjoy music deeply (although play no instruments) especially of the sacred, deep, genuine, non-commercial and non-mechanical types. I also enjoy dancing very much. Music can be a \"religious experience\" for me at times.

I tend to be quite \"intense\" and direct (not very good in making small talk).

I tend to be overly sensitive to any disharmony in my surroundings (loud noises, bright lights etc.) and feel best in unpolluted nature. I can also usually feel how other people around me feel even if they don\'t utter a word.

I had an appendicitis operation when I was young, but can\'t remember when it was exactly. I think sometime in 1988, but not completely sure about this.

I had a severe infection in the leg and hospitalization in February/March 2010 in India. first cut was in early February (between Feb 7 and Feb 15) . it then got progressively worse and complicated and i was hospitalized in late February (was in hospital between February 24 and March 3, give or take a day or two either side). Released from hospital March 3 or 4.

Physically I tend to be thin and a bit tall (for my family) with not very strong muscles (vata body type), although as a young boy i was quite plump (as i saw in pictures). I mostly suffer from weak digestion. I tend to have a more feminine and gentle sensitivity and conduct than most men.

I choose the number 50 (for horary).

I hope these are enough details. Do let me know if more details are needed.

I deeply Thank you and anyone else who might care to offer any help in discovering the correct birth time.

SaSirEkha

Your birth time cannot be beyond 3:14 AM as most of your personality traits match with tula lagna(libra ascendant) in vedic.

Also you picked horary # 50 , which has sublord towards end of taurus(owned by venus), so is your lagna towards end of libra(again owned by venus)

so its between 3:00 -3:14 AM

your education started on 2/11/1997, so your sun dasa started on same date and your adjusted birth time is 03:09:30 AM

this i found precise because your 4th cusp sublord moon is your 3rd house significator which gives break in college education.

marriage happened in moon dasa 2003-2013.

Almost all other events match to that birth time (used K.P Ayanamsa only)

coconutberg

Thank you very much SaSirEkha for taking the time, attention and care to reply to my query

[rquote=6815&topic=1102&author=SaSirEkha]Your birth time cannot be beyond 3:14 AM as most of your personality traits match with tula lagna(libra ascendant) in vedic.

[/rquote]

Really? Is this because of the strong venus \'signature\' or for another reason?

I always felt very strongly that I have a scorpio personality. I thought that the strong venus \'signature\' stems from it being very close to the lagna (in case lagna is indeed in scorpio) and exchanging with lagna lord (mars in taurus) and not necessarily from lagna being ruled by venus.  
Even more specifically, my feeling was that I fit perfectly to lagna being in anuradha nakshatra (in scorpio).  

Will the life events and traits make sense if looking at it through this possibility (lagna in anuradha/scorpio)?

Thank you so much  

SaSirEkha

i dont think so

lagna is also a wide word cos its about 30 degrees, you need to narrow down to sublords.

if its vrishchik lagna, you cannot be childless since 4 years of marriage and you cannot leave education in sun dasa.

both incidents happen only for tula lagna

coconutberg

Thank you very much SaSirEkha for attending to my question.

[rquote=6846&topic=1102&author=SaSirEkha]

if its vrishchik lagna, you cannot be childless since 4 years of marriage and you cannot leave education in sun dasa.

both incidents happen only for tula lagna
[/rquote]

May I ask, why? That is, could you elaborate what makes you say these statements? It is not immediately clear for me.

May I point out that Saturn is fifth from Jupiter, that Jupiter is debilitated in navamsha and that sun gets drishti from mars and ketu, if that is at all relevant.

Thank you very much

coconutberg

and another thing I\'d like to clarify re children and education that might be able to throw better light on the issue.

re children - please remember that i\'m not indian and don\'t share such common indian values as \'one must have children in a marriage to be fulfilled in life\'. we actually chose not to have children and it is definitely not viewed as a tragedy or inauspicious.  

re education - even though i left formal university out of disgust and distaste for the competitive methods of conveying knowledge and the subject matters that i felt were irrelevant to my life, i must say that i am actually quite well-educated with many years of deep research and study in various subjects, only not in a formal way, but in a more wholistic sense. may i even dare to say that from experience it appears that i\'m much better educated than 90% of university graduates.    

does this throw a different light on the issue?