Need Horary Predictions for a girls married life....

Started by gauranggroups, May 01, 2011, 05:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauranggroups

One of my cousin sister is gonna get married on May 8th, 2011 in Udupi in the muhurtham of 9.00 am to 10.30 am. Last night when I was reading KP Reader 6, I got a call from her. When casually speaking with her, I thought of asking you guys for Horary predictions about her married life. At that time, the time was 01.48 am. I asked her to tell a number between 1 to 249. She said \"105\". This conversation happened in Bangalore. Can any one give horary predictions for her married life? She\'s a poor girl who is marrying because of her compelling situation without even seeing horo match. I dunno why, but I didn\'t get a good impression on that guy whom she\'s gonna marry. He\'s looking little sarcastic and untrue. Guys, help out..

Thanks in advance..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Seetaram

your doubt on that guy seems to be correct.
however i can confirm it only after seeing her chart(if you have her birth time and date)
also the marriage muhurtam has retrograde saturn\'s aspect

when you both talked to her on may 1st 1:48 am, at bangalore, it was kumbha lagna(7th house to what she chose - 105 number, so query can be confirmed to be about marriage,) and 7th sublord venus was occupying dual sign and influenced by many planets.
2nd sublord mercury was debilitated and also occupied dual sign.

11th sublord also is in same sign.

11th sublord w.r.t 7th is in 8th house, which indicates he will give her tough time after marriage.

also she chose \'105\' where lagna sublord is rahu and 7th sublord is moon(both in dual signs on that day)

from horary it can be said that her married life will not be satisfactory
for more details, we better see birth chart

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Thank you very much once again, Mr.Seetaram. You are the one who is supporting me continuously by replying all my queries. It\'s a much appreciable gesture from your side.

Regarding her birth details, here it is..

Date of Birth : 14/09/1983
Time of Birth : 02.27 am (13th Night & 14th Early Morning)
Place of Birth: Kundapura, Ududpi Dist., Karnataka (13.80°N 74.7°E)

Thank you very much.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

JayTee

her 7th sublord rahu is aspected by 6th lord jup and 1st lord moon.
also its in venus sign which is retro
her dasa of venus-saturn is not good for married life.
her husband will be somewhat cunning and sarcastic

gauranggroups

JayTee,

Thank you very much JayTee for your time and predictions. Hope you would continue to support.

Mr.Seetaram,

You were the one who asked for the birth details of her to look in to the natal chart. Hence I expect a little more from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

I\'ve got that guy\'s birth details too. If you people need that for further clarifications, you can use that too..

D.O.B: 07/01/1981
T.O.B : 08.47 am
P.O.B: Manathavady, Wayanad Dist., Kerala (11.8°N 76.0°E)
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

Mr.Seetaram,

What happened? I provided the birth details here only coz you asked for it. After that, there are no replies from you? :) Got busy or have forgotten this thread??:) I was also not in station and hence was not able to follow up. See to this please. She\'s a poor girl and hence would like to help her out.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Seetaram

his lagna is capricorn and has exalted mars in it.
his rahu dasa is very bad(mercury is star and sublord and in 12th house)
i dont have any good thing to say about him so did not reply

now that marriage is over, you can only pray that atleast she will be moderately satisfied in her relation
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Mr.Seetaram,

Thank you very much once again for your immediate response..

It\'s a real pity. So that guy is totally not a good guy and also he won\'t keep her in peace? That\'s really very bad.

Will this marriage last long? Or will it end in separation like Divorce?? Coz one of my friend (65 yrs old) who is a good Palmist told that her first life will not be good and hence will end up in separation. This thing happened two years before. That\'s why we were all warning her while choosing her life partner. But nobody can change the fate.. What to do?

Is it true? Or do we have any remedy for this??

[rquote=9120&topic=1320&author=Seetaram]his lagna is capricorn and has exalted mars in it.
his rahu dasa is very bad(mercury is star and sublord and in 12th house)
i dont have any good thing to say about him so did not reply

now that marriage is over, you can only pray that atleast she will be moderately satisfied in her relation[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang