When next relationship/marriage?

Started by interglossa, September 16, 2011, 06:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

interglossa

As I know that horary astrology is very very precise I am now asking When will I have my next relationship/marriage? (meaning will the next relationship be serious)

question asked on Sept 16, 2011 Belgrade 44:50 N, 20:30 E, at 14:52 DST

SaSirEkha

i guess you've been answered in other section

interglossa

Dear SaSirEkha?

Where? I can't see. I only saw the reply of JayTee saying that I have no chances of having any normal, lasting relationships/marriage, maybe something in mid 2015 but again nothing lasting :( :( :(

What about this horary question?

Star Dust

next relation in less than 2 yrs but it wont last long too
infact what was said in other thread is right..
better stop looking for relations and concentrate this life on something else
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

interglossa

Thank you for replying Star Dust, so the horary says less then 2 years a chance of getting into a relationship which again won't last. And according to the natal you say to stop looking for relationships...right? :(

Seetaram

At your age , you must be tired of looking for someone/relation
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

interglossa

Dear Seetaram,
You might say so, but...there is always a but...after being disappointed and deceived yes I am tired, anyhow I think that being alone is again a burden of its own and I must admit that I am even more exhausted by being so lonely...that is why I asked, and the nature of people is to be in a couple, or am I wrong?

Seetaram

nothing wrong in expecting but you should also learn from past and after knowing your future, should be prepared for it
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Virinchi

hi interglossa
when its coming let it come
when it has to go, let it go with same ease
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

interglossa

Dear Virinchi hello :)

You answered quite a time ago applying the K.P. method which I really unfortunately do not know how to either use nor interpret that there is a chance of having a family set up meaning living with someone in the period September 2012 March 2013
during venus-sun or venus-moon between 2012-13 as sun's sublord is mars and moon's constelaltion lord is Mars and Mars being in 2nd H, supports a family formation.
Rahu in 7th house signifies Moon as its in constellation owned by Moon. So all matters related to 2nd(family) and 7th(spouse) will happen between 2012-13.

So I am really looking up for that period...the only thing which  I am worried about now is your sentence: when it has to go, let it go with same ease.... :( :( Does this mean that even if I manage finally to have someone it will be for a short period of time and he will again leave....?....

Isn't there a chance of alleviating these negative trends in a chart, not only mine but anyone else's too? Not only by mantras and chants and fasts, but really putting effort at the right time and have a normal outcome...you know like when you are taking an exam...you study...if you study enough you pass the exam, if not you have a second or third chance until you learn the subject and pass it...or when you have to save money, you save it, have an aim/objective and then you use the saved money for what you wanted to...can't this be applied to every area in life?

I hope you understood me, for instance if that upcoming period you told me next year will be quite favorable, will the relationship last? So many couples, married people have their ups and downs every now and then but still stick together because they want to...and end up again together after the turbulent times...

What do you say?