BLOOD GROUPS & Psychologies - donating blood is a remedy for mars

Started by Virinchi, June 27, 2009, 06:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

TYPE O

You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.

TYPE A

You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

TYPE B

You\'re a rugged individualist, who\'s str aightforwa rd and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.

TYPE AB

Cool and controlled, you\'re generally well liked and always put people at ease. You\'re a natural entertainer who\'s tactful and fair. But you\'re standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

Donating Blood regularly is also a remedy for moon-mars related problems

If you have a problem with either moon or mars or both, or if both of them have some kinda connection , you can see seperations in family, disputes and indifferences between brothers/siblings, ill-health of mother, general weakness in body, distractive mind, negative attitude towards life etc.

The best possible remedy for all above is donating blood regularly.
all liquids in our body are controlled by moon and blood has RBC for which mars is responsible.
so try to donate blood once in every 4-6 months and see the difference.

no matter what your blood group is, you\'ll always B+ve :thumbup:

Now its become easier to get the blood. All u do is just
type \"BLOOD <Needed Blood Group> to 91-9600097000 (in india)

EX: BLOOD B+

BLOOD DONOR WILL CALL U.

So please pass this message to all. It may save many life.  

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Ranjana

mine is type O and it matches perfectly

Sharmila

same here..

unbelievable!!

Anoo

mine is B -ve
virinchi, can you write about +ve and -ve types in each group

Virinchi

+ve and -ve of one blood group are just like north and south poles of same magnet
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

vhk

mine is B+ &
most of it is tru

SaSirEkha

good writeup virinchi :) as usual your insight is excellent

deepa

i dint know that even blood groups can decide personalities but donating blood is good.
one should keep fit and donate regularly every 3 months

vhk

when can u know that a person is fit for donating a blood like few people will less amount of blood.

deepa

usually healthy body without any general weakness or long term or any frequent illness can donate 300ml(1 unit) of blood every 3 months
you can have a checkup if you have a doubt