News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Numerology Predictions for 2011

Started by Seetaram, January 21, 2011, 11:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

If you are born on 1,10,19,28 dates of any month :

Number 1 Personality Traits: Ambitious, Independent and Creative

Number 1 Lucky Flower: Water Lily

General :
As per numerology 2011, number one people might need to take some important decisions in their professional as well as personal life. Marriage is on the cards for many single and eligible number one people in the coming year.

Career :
Numerology 2011 mentions that number 1 people will need to change their directions to reach their set targets and goals in 2011. They will get immense support from their co-workers.

Love :
As far as love is concerned, numerology 2011 predicts that most of the single number one people will be meeting their dream mates in the first quarter of the year itself. There are high chances for these people to be highly intimate and passionate in their love life in 2011.

Wealth :
2011 will be an easy and good year for the number one people in terms of wealth and finance. There won’t be any shortage of money for these people, as per Numerology 2011.

Health :
People having numerology number one are going to face some health problems due to over times and too much anxiety in 2011.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Seetaram

If born on 2,11,20,29

Number 2 Personality Traits: Subtle, Humble and Patient

Number 2 Lucky Flower: Orchid

General :
Numerology 2011 mentions that number two people are going to have a balanced year ahead. There won’t be too much disappointments or too much happiness for these people in the year 2011.

Career :
As per numerology 2011, people having number 2 and working in creative or artistic fields are most likely to gain a lot in 2011. All the number two people are advised to handle their money matters with utmost care in their professional life.

Love :
Number two people are going to share a very special and beautiful relationship with their love done in 2011. According to numerology 2011, these people will gel well with their partners emotionally as well as intellectually.

Wealth :
Numerology 2011 predicts that people having number two will face a constant up and down in their bank balance. There are only some chances of making savings for these people in 2011.

Health :
As per numerology 2011, number two people need to take care of their eyes, as some eye ailments can affect them in the coming year. They are advised to visit their optometrist regularly to take the desired treatments.

Born on 3,12,21,30

Number 3 Personality Traits: Playful, Imaginative and Artistic

Number 3 Lucky Flower: Honey Suckles

General :
As per numerology 2011, number 3 people are most likely to get new opportunities in their professional life. They will also be blessed with monetary gains in the coming year 2011.

Career :
Number 3 numerology 2011 predicts that these people will get good appraisals and promotions in their professional life. Job change can also be seen in case of some number 3 people in 2011.

Love :
According to numerology 2011, number 3 people won’t have a smooth love life. There are high chances of many disputes and disagreements with the partner in the year 2011, as per numerology 2011.

Wealth :
Neither too good not too bad, that’s what numerology 2011 says about the wealth status of the number three people. The best time for monetary gains for these people would be somewhere between that last quarter of 2011.

Health :
Numerology 2011 suggests that number three people need to follow a strict diet in the coming year to remain fit and fine. They are also advised to visit their doctors regularly for check ups.

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Seetaram

born on 4,13,22,31

Number 4 Personality Traits: Systematic, Practical and Honest

Number 4 Lucky Flower: Rose

General :
According to numerology 2011, number four people might need to take some important decisions in personal or professional life. Marriage might be on the cards in the months of January or October for these people in 2011.

Career :
According to numerology 2011, people with number four might get in to new jobs especially between March and July 2011. There will be a steady professional growth of number four people in 2011 and they will be seen at their peak in the last few months.

Love :
Number four numerology 2011 says that the love life will be blossoming at its best. Those already in a relationship need to commit themselves towards their partner in the coming year to strengthen their love bond.

Wealth :
Numerology 2011 predicts that number four people will get great opportunities to put their money in investments. They will seen confident throughout the year due to an extra source of income in 2011.

Health :
People having number four are suggested to take utmost care of their health in 2011. They need to avoid stress and depressions, as serious migraine or headache problem can be foreseen for them in 2011.

born on 5,14,23

Number 5 Personality Traits: Motivator, Adaptable and Friendly

Number 5 Lucky Flower: White Rose

General :
Numerology 2011 predicts that number five people will be seen engrossed in many new projects and new relations. Financially or professionally, 2011 will turn out to be a good year for the number five people.

Career :
Number five people will feel a kind of change in their work life due to the starting of many new projects and assignments. Traveling for business purpose is also high on cards for these people in 2011.

Love :
People with number five are going to face some difficulties in their love life in 2011. Those who are single are going to meet their true soul mates but might feel hesitate in expressing their love in 2011.

Wealth :
As per numerology 2011, people with number 5 are going to have a good financial year. These people are advised to take the advice of some expert financial advisors to handle their money in 2011.

Health :
According to numerology 2011, number five people are most likely to face backache or spinal problems. They are advised to adapt a proper posture while sitting, sleeping or standing to be fit in 2011.

born on 6,15,24

Number 6 Personality Traits: Responsible, Kind, Charming

Number 6 Lucky Flower: White Lilies

General :
Numerology 2011 predicts that number six people might feel an urge to change some business plans in the coming year. Overall 2011 will turn out to be an average year for the people having number six.

Career :
2011 will be professionally a year of experiments for the people belonging to the number six group. Those working as freelancers can expect great income with new and creative ideas in 2011.

Love :
All the single number six people can expect to meet their dream mates in 2011. All they need to do is express their true love for the one they like and see the magic of romance flourishing in 2011.

Wealth :
As per numerology 2011, number six will be an average year. These people will spend and earn in a proper ratio in the coming year 2011. Financially second half of the year will be too good for the number six people.

Health :
According to numerology 2011, no serious health problems are foreseen for the number 6 people. However, they can suffer from minor cold and cough problems. They are advised to take care of themselves especially during the changing of weather.

Seetaram

born on 7,16,25

Number 7 Personality Traits: Spiritual, Intellectual and Inventive

Number 7 Lucky Flower: Jasmine

General :
As per numerology 2011, number seven people will be seen full of confident due to happiness in all phases of life in the coming year. Love will be in the air for most of the single number seven people in 2011.

Career :
Numerology 2011 for the people bearing number seven says that those who are self-employed or working as freelancer can earn a lot this year. This will be a great years for those working in creative fields.

Love :
As mentioned above, 2011 will be a year full of love for number seven people. Numerology 2011 also mentions that these people will meet their perfect partners in the coming year.

Wealth :
Financially, 2011 will turn out to be a balanced year for number seven people. These people can plan to put their money in various investments coming their way with a proper planning in 2011.

Health :
Health wise, numerology 2011 says that people belonging to number 7 group need to think about what they eat, as some stomach problem as affect the in 2011. They are advised to go for regular walks to be fit and healthy in 2011.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

born on 8,17,26

Number 8 Personality Traits: Powerful, Generous and Forgiving

Number 8 Lucky Flower: Sunflower

General :
According to numerology 2011, number 8 people will face a year full of continuous ups and downs. Neither happiness nor sadness will last for long in their life in the coming year 2011.

Career :
Professionally, number eight people can do wonders in 2011 if they try to think differently and come up with new ideas. They should sit and think what they want in their life professionally and then aim towards reaching this set goal.

Love :
According to numerology 2011, people belonging to number eight group can expect to enjoy a really romantic love life in the coming year. Marriage will be on the cards for many single and eligible number 8 people in 2011.

Wealth :
As per numerology 2011, number eight people will be financially satisfied in 2011. Instead of spending money, they will be successful in saving it in 2011, this is what their numerology 2011 states.

Health :
Number eight people might suffer from some skin ailments or allergies in 2011. They are advised to take all the precautions and visit their doctor regularly for check up to prevent all the skin problems in 2011.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

born on 9,18,27 in any month

Number 9 Personality Traits: Loving, Tolerant and Idealistic

Number 9 Lucky Flower: Sunflower

General :
According to numerology 2011, number nine people will achieve great success in their professional life but might face some problems in their personal life. Overall, 2011 will be a not so bad and not so good year for the people having number 9 numerology.

Career :
Professionally, number nine people need to plan strategically and once they succeed in doing it, they will be rewarded with great gains in 2011. Numerology 2011 predicts that second half of 2011 will be a year of planning and getting good results for number nine people.

Love :
Single number nines can try looking for their soul mates in the coming year, as this year has every potential to make their dream come true in respect to love. Married number nine people might need to compromise on certain issues with their partner in 2011.

Wealth :
As per numerology 2011, number 9 people will get great monetary rewards due to their hard work. They need to plan properly to make the best use of the financial gain they will get in the coming year.

Health :
Number nine people are not going to suffer from any major health problems in 2011. All they need to do is take care of their diet and indulge in some sort of exercise on a regular basis to stay fit and fine in 2011.

Sushma

Aindrita Ray

ohh white lillies are my favourite :love:

LEO

there are many colors in orchid flowers, which one is best and what to do with them?

Mithun

I am born on  septmber 1st , then I decided to neglecte the normal western calendar. I noticed the tamil/ hindi new year begins in April (date in April change year to year) which coincides with the start of aries. Aries being the 1st house , I\'m taking this as month 1, which leaves me according to zodiac being born in month 5 (Leo) on the 19th day of Leo.  19= 1+9=10=1+0=1. Amazing I\'m 1 but at this time I\'m 2 minded because I doubt everyone\'s D.O.B will tie up this way.  We all make plans and we decide when we like to put the plan into action. Psychologically everyone Uses the normal western, like they want start something in November the 11th month. However I have found that if I  break november up into parts to see which part of November is owned by scorpio and which by sagittarius . Scorpio is 8 month and If Saturn was month he would be scorpion then my plan is obstructed so I wait.  I found more success by viewing the year this way for me this is not the 2nd month.  How I knw I\'m born on the 19th day of Leo , I\'l leave that to you to figure out.

Shree

Thanks Seetaram for this information.
I am born at 3:40 AM on 3rd May. As per Hindu calendar this is 3rd May but as per Western calendar this is 4th May. So do i belong to Numerlogy no 3 or 4 ?

regards

LEO

numerology above is according to english time and dates
so born after midnight will be next date (yours will be 4)