News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

' TO GET SOMEONE TO CALL YOU'

Started by Suniljitto, April 05, 2010, 10:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suniljitto

Take a piece of parchment or fine quality writing paper and inscribe the name of the target. Write it in a circle twice, so the ends meet. As you do this, concentrate on the person\'s face and your desire that they call you. Then, while still concentrating, put a needle through the center of the circle created by the name. Place the charm by the phone.

The call will come within 5 minutes, 5 hours, or 5 days, depending on how well the spell was cast and how much will power was used.
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

OMkaar

put a needle ?
do we need to just place a needle or pierce the paper at center?
how to place the needle

Suniljitto

Pierce the paper at the centre and ensure name is written on the top and the bottom within the circle.
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

sonipravin

Text

Dear Sunilji,

I will tell you a better method. It is simple Telepathy. You concentrate on the person from whom you want a call or some communication or a post. Picture the person perfectly on your mental screen. See that persons nose, mouth, ears, hair and in short your concentration should be on his/hers personality. It will be your thought power concentration which will get you the results and that too within a day at the most.

I had a client in Karachi  - -  a lady who often sent me mails regarding her marriage details and also many a times personal.  The moment she remembered me in detail I happened to receive the signals and I would send her a mail. When I remembered her she would reply to my mail or send me another mail. She would even call me from Karachi on a number of occasions. This happened with quite a few other people too.

The trick is: When you dial a telephone number in a hurry you often get wrong calls. But when you dial is carefully with proper pressure on each number you will always get the number correctly. Same principle applies to Telepathy also. Normally for an ordinary person this is difficult to do so just remember those times when you must have remembered someone so sincerely that you must have been surprised by a mail from him or a call or even a letter next day.  This latter way it is guaranteed success for your thought about this person is deep and natural. Only those who are able to meditate and concentrate with real earnest can get the first result successfully.

Pravin Kumar

Suniljitto

WOW...that sounds intresting......Thanks

Srikanth

this looks powerful suniljitto
i just read it last night and someone i wanted to call had actually called me when i finished reading this post and thought of them

Suniljitto

I can say it because it has worked on me several time...............Thanks for trying it anyways Srikanth

chensree

Can anybody tells about telepathy and how to practice

Ranjana

this is interesting trick
will try this urgently and let you know feedback by monday

Suniljitto

Thanks............The feedbacks will help me become a White Magic Doctor :lol: ?