News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

can you please read my palm

Started by 1234, April 13, 2012, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi, can you please tell me when do you see success, or richness in my life! (and if can tell me good or bad about future)

i am over 40
DOB: FEB 5 1969
POB: MUMBAI,INDIA
TOB: 6:55
i am right handed

https://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p512/sharoncorr1/

thnks

Seetaram

we dont have any palm readers active on this forum right now, you can post in astro reading forum bcos you have dob and tob known
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Mr.Seetaram,

I think u\'ve forgotten Mr.Praveen. He\'s a very good Palmist and a very nice person too. If he\'s free, let him give predictions.

Mr.Praveen,
If u have got some free time, kindly look in to this..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

@1234,

If u are very sure about ur Birth Details, then go for Astrological predictions as advised by Mr.Seetaram. Because there are many good KP / Traditional Astrologers available here in this forum when compared to only one good Palmist.

If u are not very sure about ur Birth Details, then go for Palmistry itself. But u gotta wait for sometime for that as Mr.Praveen should be available for that.

All the Best!

[rquote=12491&topic=1711&author=1234]hi, can you please tell me when do you see success, or richness in my life! (and if can tell me good or bad about future)

i am over 40
DOB: FEB 5 1969
POB: MUMBAI,INDIA
TOB: 6:55
i am right handed

https://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p512/sharoncorr1/

thnks[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

i would post in astro too, but if mr.praveen or anyother palmist is available. i would appreciate if he reads my palm. thnks!

Mr.Seetaram, in the astro reading forum it says You need at least 5 post(s) to be able to start a thread in this forum, is there any other way to post in that form.

thanks.

Varenya

you already have made 4 posts.
just one more reply in any section and you can post query there

sonipravin

Dear 1234,

I was away from this forum for quite some time and it is only by chance that I just logged in and found your request. I will definitely read your palm but give me 3/4 days time and please be specific with your questions.

Pravin Kumar

gauranggroups

It\'s nice to see you back here, Mr.Pravin. Hope u\'ll continue to be active here..

By the way, what happened to ur post count? I think u made around 395 posts a long back itself..

[rquote=12663&topic=1711&author=sonipravin]Dear 1234,

I was away from this forum for quite some time and it is only by chance that I just logged in and found your request. I will definitely read your palm but give me 3/4 days time and please be specific with your questions.

Pravin Kumar
[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang